Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
being potus is a lot harder than The Sims even that one runthrough i had a 8 kids and 2 pets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rear end cobra posted:

a 132 hour shoot the white kid for a change course

good luck finding instructors qualified for that curriculum

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/968327788506775555

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

one or all of the following is guaranteed to happen if florida actually arms their teachers
teacher will shoot student
teacher will shoot other teacher
cop will shoot teacher when they arrive on scene
teacher will shoot cop when they arrive on scene

Any one of these situations would be hysterical, albiet also tragic for those involved. But I'm still going to hope one happens quickly just so I can see the fallout.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Oh it turns out the solution was to mandate people to go out and buy guns

trumpcare individual mandate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The bonuses will all probably be given out at once at a predetermined date so that arms dealers know to jack up their prices too lamo

Republicans will gently caress over teachers in every way they possibly can. This is just a setup for blaming teachers the next time there is a shooting

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

about $3.79/hour for the training and afterward your straight up volunteering to get into firefights w children for no compensation

I've run into 4 or 5 people in the past few weeks trying to sell me on this idea of teachers carrying guns, and I always say "oh, so naturally something like that would come with like a 30% pay raise right? I mean you're asking a teacher to also be a cop yea?"

The reaction is always nervous laughter, haha yea I get your point but haha of course no they will not be getting a significant raise.

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
sure I'd love to spend my only time not teaching doing some boring rear end class about only shooting the bad kids while getting paid roughly the cost of the gun i'll be required to shoot those children with

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

hmm

why is reality so loving dumb

reality is neutral, it's just we have a great view from the inside of a bloated, diseased and dying empire

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Pick posted:

I don’t get the threads obsession with the poss tape since it wouldn’t change anything

Just a truly upsetting take.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

132 hours of training not relevant in any way to what you went to college for. You're now one of the people the fat piss bitch president will call a coward if any children die in your general vicinity.

$500 bonus.

God drat. It's evil all up and down.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

today is the day that donald trump finally became president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why not just replace cops with teachers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

man going to the gym first thing in the am rules... now the day is mine....! my legs hurt :negative:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

kopasetic posted:

sure I'd love to spend my only time not teaching doing some boring rear end class about only shooting the bad kids while getting paid roughly the cost of the gun i'll be required to shoot those children with

Also the kids going to get a big gently caress-off rifle and you can only afford baby's first glock

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Squizzle posted:

about $3.79/hour for the training and afterward your straight up volunteering to get into firefights w children for no compensation

thats before tips, checkmate libtard

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Lesson Plan:

1. War of 1812

2. Group assignment on "Did trade help build or lessen tensions?"

3. Bullet Fort and Fire Alarm Drill Time

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
*goes to gun store* Excuse me sir can you point me to the pistol that I can best shoot children with? No no no it's fine, I took a child shooting course. I'm a certified child shooter in the state of Florida

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder how many of those 132 hours of training are emotional preparation to take a life, possibly the life of a student you taught?
:thunk:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

lmao @ the united states of america

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

kopasetic posted:

*goes to gun store* Excuse me sir can you point me to the pistol that I can best shoot children with? No no no it's fine, I took a child shooting course. I'm a certified child shooter in the state of Florida

I spent a year on this certification and he just....shoots a bunch of kids

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

He also said 'ewww' when told we just want to actually view it.

As if he's not on the internet that has made a picture of a guy holding his rear end open famous.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
approving $67 million for teachers to sacrifice 132 hours to ultimately accidentally shoot and kill a child due to poor training and dumb decisions to own the libs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pancakes posted:

He's right though, at one point we thought the piss tape could bring Trump down. Now we know that Nothing Matters and the release of the piss tape would only result in Piss Boutiques being opened across red state America.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

I wonder how many of those 132 hours of training are emotional preparation to take a life, possibly the life of a student you taught?
:thunk:

Lmao

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
you know something effective w good stopping power but stylish you know?? i know this is crazy and all but ive always loved lugers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Also it's taxed and you have to buy the gun

how much does a typical learninator® school liberty™ arm cost these days

sounds an awful lot like theyre asking teachers to take an effective pay cut to be put into harms way

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I wonder if we'll get teachers shooting kids that they think walked in with a weapon, when really its just a flute case and they didn't stop to look for more than .0001 seconds.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
well now parents of kids whose teachers arent armed are less safe. is that what we're doing, making kids less safe based on class? is this class warfare?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
i'm going to leave my car running all day to speed up climate change in the hopes it sinks Florida.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

not enough medals on this bird

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
$500 divided by 132 hours of training is a huge per hour raise for Florida Teachers! Trump!

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Epic High Five posted:

Anybody with a gun is getting shot on sight when cops show up, hope they cover that in their training

Already covered in ALICE training teachers receive in Ohio. :downsgun:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what does this have to do with a dodo wearing a flak jacket

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

That DICK! posted:

man going to the gym first thing in the am rules... now the day is mine....! my legs hurt :negative:

Morning gym days rule because I can eat dinner on those days, so I get some variety. Evening gym days my only meal is a bowl of Grapenuts.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Aiden i swear if you put my spare bullets in my coffee again im sending you STRAIGHT to the principal young man

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

Donald Trump Finds Out How The Justice Department Works Twitter is the best twitter

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
now shoot the white children, but remember, only the ones with weird stupid hair

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Epic High Five posted:

The bonuses will all probably be given out at once at a predetermined date so that arms dealers know to jack up their prices too lamo

Republicans will gently caress over teachers in every way they possibly can. This is just a setup for blaming teachers the next time there is a shooting

It will end up where private schools that can hire private security contractors are secure and public schools are dangerous as all hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Samurai Sanders posted:

How are they defining assault rifles?

How would you define an assault rifle? I assume it's something like "intermediate cartridge, semiauto (look they aren't gonna be selling full-auto anything in stores), detachable magazine" plus a few grab-bag features.

• Locked thread