Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

https://twitter.com/shempisgod/status/968609161687830528

i'm the literal stooge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
i mean not to bring the race card into this, but maybe some one should investigate the struggle of how the way our jsutice system works encourages and entraps young white males to do sexually deviant things

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmao that's the fuckin stuff

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

jones victory definitely had to do with his centrist policy positions and not the fact that his opponent starts every sentence by raping a baby

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

*elects Doug Jones*

*Jones proceeds to vote Republican*

"Listen, we don't need any more moral victories. We need real victories. That's why you should support Doug Jones."

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

👏 burn👏 down👏red👏 districts👏

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Huxley posted:

My kindergartener told me this week they had their live-shooter drills (though they didn't call them that, they said they were "just for practice"). Half the room goes with one teacher and hides in the bathroom, the other half stays out in the classroom with the other teacher huddled in a corner.

My kid drew short straw and gets to huddle in the corner out in the open. Maybe if the day comes they will have a few kids absent and a few more kids will get to lock themselves in the bathroom. Maybe mine will be one of the lucky ones.

my kid goes to hide in the classroom bathroom with the entire class. They hung for an hour or two in there a while back because an inmate was loose in the area.

I used to think tornado drills sucked.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

A little Elfin magic goes a long murder the gays!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nader voters were and are morons, but how the gently caress do you take away from 2016 the message of "MORE CENTRISM!!"????

on the other hand a lot of people do cling to the "truth is in the middle" for a lot of dumb reasons but you still need their votes sometimes!

https://twitter.com/WotanTX/status/968898003342954496

https://twitter.com/SaxonNorgard/status/968898157622038529

https://twitter.com/jhgreen3/status/968898148629340160

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So where are we on the Russian hooker trapped in a thai jail harboring earth shaking political secrets about the Pres, which I'm convinced is an especially gritty Ghost Recon level.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/veteranhank/status/968309279689232384

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
When both sides are mad at you, you are a useless sack of poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol he looks so terrible

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shageletic posted:

So where are we on the Russian hooker trapped in a thai jail harboring earth shaking political secrets about the Pres, which I'm convinced is an especially gritty Ghost Recon level.

deported to belarus (home country), where she probably will be extradited to russia or disappeared

good thing State is staffed and functional...!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
herp a derp i'm a centrist i believe in absolutely nothing and therefore am superior to you stupid idiots who BELIEVE in things

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Atoramos posted:

on that note vermintide 2's playable for anyone who preordered tomorrow

kill dem demonrats

lol Vermintide is a game? Me and my friends would take bets on whether we could read the book for more than a few pages, none of us made it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Piss Tape hooker going to fall on some bullets. RIP.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

sloppo posted:

lmao

we used to teach our kids to get to bomb shelters or duck & cover or w/e because russia was gonna nuke us

now we teach our kids to get in the big yellow igloo because there's a disgruntled chud with an AR-15 murdering indiscriminately

america... you got fuckin problems man

Wait until a shooter uses one of these to burn/asphyxiate a whole group of kids at once.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

give me a dick over a gun any fuckin day

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

new kind of cat posted:

herp a derp i'm a centrist i believe in absolutely nothing and therefore am superior to you stupid idiots who BELIEVE in things

would you say nothing matters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SKULL.GIF posted:

deported to belarus (home country), where she probably will be extradited to russia or disappeared

why would the trump state department want to rescue her even if it was functional

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

alnilam posted:

the piss tape is real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the deceased impacted her brain into the bullets with lethal force

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It's pretty comical how Jake Tapper is doing a poo poo load of Hillary's work early

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

lol my dad had a copy of the Kerry one

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shooting my own pussy to own the libs

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

would you say nothing matters

yeah nothing matters except tsk tsking "extremists"

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

That DICK! posted:

jones victory definitely had to do with his centrist policy positions and not the fact that his opponent starts every sentence by raping a baby

[deafening baby cries]

them, chuds: I’m ok with baby rape

me, stupid smart: meat the chuds halfway

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

its always projection

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

pic of cartoon dude sweating over liberal penis bulge or republican gun bulge bottons dot jay pe gee

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

A chud state department would just drone the prison she was in

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LIBERALS ALL THE TIME IT"S LIBERALS!
I CAN"T POST WITHOUT IT BEING ABOUT LIBERALS!
THE LIBERAL LADIES HAVE GIRL DICKS!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

this probably still works with guys too :thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

a "goblet" of piss, or a "flagon" of piss?

help @websters
a tape :smugdon:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I also keep a loaded gun pointed into my lower abdomen

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This hospital's security and sterility protocols are atrocious

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

UFOTacoMan posted:

my kid goes to hide in the classroom bathroom with the entire class. They hung for an hour or two in there a while back because an inmate was loose in the area.

I used to think tornado drills sucked.

That story is basically the only thing I've never told my wife, and if she asks I'd probably lie.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the worst stooge, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Shageletic posted:

lol Vermintide is a game? Me and my friends would take bets on whether we could read the book for more than a few pages, none of us made it.

Vermintide is Warhammer Left 4 Dead and it's easily one of the best games for the past couple of years (that isn't a high bar but still)

• Locked thread