Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

piss tape israel posted:

*buys $200 running shoes from DICKS*

*sets them on fire in the parking lot*

TAKE THAT LIBS #MAGA

We should spend money on dicks

In he NRA's name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/28/news/companies/pizza-hut-nfl-sponsorship/index.html

#Pizzagate???
RIP Pizz Dad ;__;

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Wish I could make billions selling poo poo pizza to Chuds

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Alan Smithee posted:

Wish I could make billions selling poo poo pizza to Chuds

Bulletproof Pizza

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

Can't wait for the 46th Pres to win the Nobel Peace Prize for "Not being Donald J. Trump".

Like... Those exact words on the certificate or whatever.
Haha.

It's pretty tragic to think that America's history books will reflect that at one point in its existence it collectively lost its mind and elected a reality TV star as its President. It will be immortalised in textbooks. Children will be taught it in schools.

Perhaps in many, many years said books will agree upon an untruth that there was a mass poisoning (by Russians?) in 2016, which temporarily made American citizens insane, ala Tim Burton's "Batman", thus slightly redeeming its credibility.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

LifeSunDeath posted:

Had a guy start to carjack me out side my apartment in the middle of the day once, he didn't pull a gun but he was essentially trying to pull the knockout game on me cause he saw me load up some stuff in my car, but i got away. The worst part was this guy was staying at what i can only assume was a drug shipping way point apartment with constantly shifting out of state plated cars and shady looking people that came and went every few weeks, so i saw the guy a few more times and it was really scary. I had a real serious crisis of conscience because I do not trust myself with a firearm for various reasons. I toyed with the idea of getting a pistol, ended up settling on a switchblade (which is rad af, and opens boxes like a motherfucker). Still i think people arming themselves to the teeth with assault rifles are out of their mind and there has to be a middle ground.

The answer is Halberd. Or mighty ogre club with nails.

I'm the guy in the middle.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Actually, 46 should get more than the Peace Prize. Obama got it just for not being Dubya.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Power Khan posted:

drat, I wouldn't gently caress with a halberd wielding dude, that club looks loving :unsmigghh: but it's not my style.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Power Khan posted:

The gently caress does the guy on the left have? I mean other than an awesome pipe?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I'm gonna say billhook

Cthulu Carl posted:

Can't wait for the 46th Pres to win the Nobel Peace Prize for "Not being Donald J. Trump".

Like... Those exact words on the certificate or whatever.

Has anyone said Nobel Piss Prize yet

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 28, 2018

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Cthulu Carl posted:

The gently caress does the guy on the left have? I mean other than an awesome pipe?

Some kind of war scythe with teeth filed in it. Lmao.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I how that's on the new season of Forged In Fire.

"Bladesmiths, you will have to build... This scythe thing with teeth filed in, I dunno LMAO, just let us hack up some fish and pigs with it then Doug can say 'EET WEEL KEEL'"

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

VR Native American posted:

Bulletproof Pizza

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GTPSQBK/?tag=097-20&ascsubtag=v7_1_4_19g_16iu_4_x01_-srt-
0__0

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the news is telling me some teacher just shot up a school in georgia

great plan mr president dumbass fucker retard

edit: nobody died http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dalton-high-school-on-lockdown-police-responding-to-shots-fired-call/708623182

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
loving lame he could have at least killed himself.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

6 - Profit.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-parkland-notecard/index.html

quote:

Trump's note card for Parkland shooting discussion: 'I hear you'

The visible points include prompts such as “1. What would you most want me to know about your experience?” “2. What can we do to help you feel safe?” and “5. I hear you.”

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
i think y'all missed this part of the sad rear end jones plea

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
There was a fistfight in the cafeteria at work yesterday over something on CNN and now the tvs are all permanently set on the travel channel, lol

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Why ...
Isn't ...
Didn't ...

What is wrong with this administration?! Didn't they nominate and approve Jeff Sessions as Attorney General? Why doesn't he just call him up?! Why does he communicate with his own cabinet like this!?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Jikes posted:

There was a fistfight in the cafeteria at work yesterday over something on CNN and now the tvs are all permanently set on the travel channel, lol

You can travel wherever you want but there is no escaping the Hell Dimension.

Unless you go to New Zealand or something, maybe.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

brylcreem posted:

Why ...
Isn't ...
Didn't ...

What is wrong with this administration?! Didn't they nominate and approve Jeff Sessions as Attorney General? Why doesn't he just call him up?! Why does he communicate with his own cabinet like this!?
he's retarded

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

the news is telling me some teacher just shot up a school in georgia

great plan mr president dumbass fucker retard

edit: nobody died http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dalton-high-school-on-lockdown-police-responding-to-shots-fired-call/708623182

NRA will put out a video advocating students bringing their AR-15s to class now

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jikes posted:

Eating lunch while watching Bizarre Foods sounds awesome though.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope David Hogg just keeps ignoring Jones and calling him fat and laughing at him it loving owns so hard.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

malder posted:

Imagine being the 46th president of the US in a room with other heads of state trying to explain wtf happened.

That's a future lol.

I like to imagine what the first press conference of the next president will be like. There's going to be a pregnant atmosphere in that room, and I wonder if he or she will acknowledge how loving weird this all was.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
I hope Hogg just keeps ignoring him as he makes increasingly desperate tweets

why won't senpai notice me :ohdear:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So Manaford keeps pleading not guilty to everything, I guess Mueller isn't flipping him?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shouldn't it have, like, air-holes?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

A. Beaverhausen posted:

So Manaford keeps pleading not guilty to everything, I guess Mueller isn't flipping him?

He's relatively old, his family knows he's a piece of poo poo. Maybe he's willing to roll the dice with a federal indictment. That's your :hmbol: if the day right there.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

LifeSunDeath posted:

Had a guy start to carjack me out side my apartment in the middle of the day once, he didn't pull a gun but he was essentially trying to pull the knockout game on me cause he saw me load up some stuff in my car, but i got away. The worst part was this guy was staying at what i can only assume was a drug shipping way point apartment with constantly shifting out of state plated cars and shady looking people that came and went every few weeks, so i saw the guy a few more times and it was really scary. I had a real serious crisis of conscience because I do not trust myself with a firearm for various reasons. I toyed with the idea of getting a pistol, ended up settling on a switchblade (which is rad af, and opens boxes like a motherfucker). Still i think people arming themselves to the teeth with assault rifles are out of their mind and there has to be a middle ground.

I've known people who work in really shady areas of Eugene or Seattle and felt that a concealed handgun was a prudent safety measure and I have no problem with that. Talking with my (more pro-gun) girlfriend last night we both came to the conclusion that bolt action/single action rifles are just fine, and I'm not opposed to limited capacity handguns (<11 round magazines). I do not, for a single second, see the purpose of allowing civilians to purchase any gas-powered rifle or assault styled weapon. People that do own them either a) want to pretend to play soldier and dress up at rallies or b) are hoping and waiting for an excuse to blow people away that break into their house. Neither are responsible gun owners.

I should just go post in the mass shooting thread.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My favorite pet Manafort theory is that he's terrified about getting radiation murdered by russians.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Stoatbringer posted:

Shouldn't it have, like, air-holes?

IT'S AN EARLY DRAFT, OKAY?!?

*forgets to add lockable door*

Costs 20 million $ per unit

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

communism bitch posted:

I like to imagine what the first press conference of the next president will be like. There's going to be a pregnant atmosphere in that room, and I wonder if he or she will acknowledge how loving weird this all was.

"Welll, that was something ..."

*proposes common-sense legislation*
*can speak in full sentences*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

brylcreem posted:

"Welll, that was something ..."

*proposes common-sense legislation*
*can speak in full sentences*

RWM frothing at the mouth about elitism, or some poo poo about lack of respect, because he wears pants that don't have brown stains an reek of human feces.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

redgubbinz posted:

You can travel wherever you want but there is no escaping the Hell Dimension.

Unless you go to New Zealand or something, maybe.

I had an interesting conversation earlier today with a co-worker. Apparently the fistfight broke out when one person started talking about how there would be "civil war here" if Mueller doesn't back off or if Trump is indicted or impeached. I live and work just outside of Atlanta (deep south lol) so I hear this kind of stuff from chuds a lot, but never exactly how they think that will work. Trump gets indicted tomorrow, and a bunch of his supporters grab their guns and do... what, exactly? Go shoot up a government building? Most of the government employees in Georgia, even feds, are fervent Trump supporters. Go shoot up a poor black neighborhood? Probably not, there's plenty of people there who will shoot back, and more accurately. Go after the egghead libruls at Emory? If you start blowing away well-to-do white medical students, that wholly-owned subsidiary of the rich, the police, are going to take notice. Climb a belltower and start blazing away? Again, deep South, at least half of the white people you kill will be Trump supporters. Get Georgia's deeply retarded Republican politicians to declare secession Ok, then a bunch of fat redneck suburbanites take on the US army and lose, again. What exactly is the end game in these dumbasses' minds?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao you work with absolute retards.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
Yes, I do!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

MAGA twitter users do not like you asking them if they enjoyed Dicks before this change of policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Jikes posted:

I had an interesting conversation earlier today with a co-worker. Apparently the fistfight broke out when one person started talking about how there would be "civil war here" if Mueller doesn't back off or if Trump is indicted or impeached. I live and work just outside of Atlanta (deep south lol) so I hear this kind of stuff from chuds a lot, but never exactly how they think that will work. Trump gets indicted tomorrow, and a bunch of his supporters grab their guns and do... what, exactly? Go shoot up a government building? Most of the government employees in Georgia, even feds, are fervent Trump supporters. Go shoot up a poor black neighborhood? Probably not, there's plenty of people there who will shoot back, and more accurately. Go after the egghead libruls at Emory? If you start blowing away well-to-do white medical students, that wholly-owned subsidiary of the rich, the police, are going to take notice. Climb a belltower and start blazing away? Again, deep South, at least half of the white people you kill will be Trump supporters. Get Georgia's deeply retarded Republican politicians to declare secession Ok, then a bunch of fat redneck suburbanites take on the US army and lose, again. What exactly is the end game in these dumbasses' minds?

That would be really short and funny for the rest of the world. Which one of the southern states was the one that had a GDP close to Kenia or something?