Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reminder that alaska is the rapestate

3 times as many rapes happen there compared to the next highest state

All the sex offenders move there bc it's a place for people so stupid and chuddish that there are no schools parks or playgrounds for them to stay away from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Won't someone rid me of this turbulent Marine General Chief of Staff?"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Duscat posted:

is that bumfights guy still making videos

because in many ways we haven't advanced that far since the 1800s

thank you
jackass anyone?
it's just repeated blows to the testicles in more and more creative ways

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my only impression of alaska is ice road truckers and bearing sea gold and I gotta say.... alaska is not ideal.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/samrhall/status/968921192747945984

lmao

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

petit choux posted:

The arms spread wide pose, often combined with a shrug and/or smirk, denotes mastery

The hunched turtle pose, often combined with clapping and/or an exclamation point, connotes excitement

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reminder that alaska is the rapestate

3 times as many rapes happen there compared to the next highest state

[pulls out calculator] well by my numbers this says that if there weren't 3 times as many rapes committed in alaska there would be 12 times as many rapes committed in the rest of the united states so i'd rather have that!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CNN: The president has been complaining to people around him

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

seems like the root problem here isn't guns, it's the fact that guns all have to be carried by crazy people

high time for some SV techbro to step in and disrupt policy by introducing the self-firing gun

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

:thunk:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sessions knows Trump is too much of a pussy to fire him so he's just loving with him now lol
https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/968919094497021953

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Al! posted:

sameo, my favorite is the street performer who made his living by getting the poo poo beaten out of him with a bat, because thats what passed for entertainment

I liked the guy who was kidnapped, tarred and covered with fur, then paraded around freakshows for profit.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

[pulls out calculator] well by my numbers this says that if there weren't 3 times as many rapes committed in alaska there would be 12 times as many rapes committed in the rest of the united states so i'd rather have that!!!!

That was never my argument sheesh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Duscat posted:

seems like the root problem here isn't guns, it's the fact that guns all have to be carried by crazy people

high time for some SV techbro to step in and disrupt policy by introducing the self-firing gun

i'm telling you Uber But For Guns is a billion dollar idea

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the most bigly smartest man knows about so many things so much

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Duscat posted:

it's pretty funny that any teacher willing to carry a gun in school is by definition someone who is likely to harm themselves or the children with it

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Yanno, with all the ignorance in the world today, I think we should stop arming teachers and start teaching arms.

Think and pray about it

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/_omg_chondi_/status/968911408544010241
welp that teacher was having a real bad day

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

jared's gonna be the next chief of staff lmao

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Cellar full of piss

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Duscat posted:

wot if yer gun had a gun

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm gonna say the Georgia shooter is Joey Wills from looking at the faculty page for Dalton High School. Dude looks like a psycho.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sessions knows Trump is too much of a pussy to fire him so he's just loving with him now lol

This is loving awesome. If Sessions weren't a horrible secessionist I'd actually be cheering for him. As it is I can only be a bad dem in taking pleasure in Trump looking like the pussy/cuck he is.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

"As long as I am the Attorney General, I

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nowadays we have sophisticated entertainment like LA Beast videos

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

That DICK! posted:

CNN: The president has been complaining to people around him

every single goddamn day

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shovelbum posted:

That was never my argument sheesh

well guess what i just reframed it 4 you motherufcker!!!!!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

how is he not dead

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

sameo, my favorite is the street performer who made his living by getting the poo poo beaten out of him with a bat, because thats what passed for entertainment

lol loving lame ill take bearbaiting over that kiddy bullshit any day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao I kind of believe him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

otoh la beast is richer than any of us will ever be for abusing his body whereas im pretty sure that guy got run over by a horse cart or died of alcoholism or something

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

was a Good Guy with a Gun right up until that very moment!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol discharge

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

LA Beast owns

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

GobiasIndustries posted:

take his epaulettes, this cuck cant be a general

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I think the teacher is gonna come to the same end.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

yorkinshire posted:

Cellar full of piss

Beautiful. Is this Elvish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

it's like that first scene in terminator: sarah connor chronicles and coincidentally the last time that show was interesting

• Locked thread