Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
I have an obviously Jewish name on twitter and I recently called out some anti-Semitic meme lord. I immediately got like 15 replies from other folks with anti Semitic bios that were just "👀". Anyone know what this is about? Am I supposed to feel intimidated that I'm being watched by a retard brigade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Jikes posted:

Get Georgia's deeply retarded Republican politicians to declare secession Ok, then a bunch of fat redneck suburbanites take on the US army and lose, again. What exactly is the end game in these dumbasses' minds?

This is what's so bizarre to me, too. Whenever I hear from idiots about seceding I have to ask them "yeah so how are you gonna get around the US armed forces that you jerk off daily and nightly and ever so rightly?" like they have this weird cognitive dissonance where the military is super badass and unbeatable except by a bunch of AK/AR toting rednecks from Mississippi.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Tax Inductions posted:

I have an obviously Jewish name on twitter and I recently called out some anti-Semitic meme lord. I immediately got like 15 replies from other folks with anti Semitic bios that were just "👀". Anyone know what this is about? Am I supposed to feel intimidated that I'm being watched by a retard brigade?

it's that twitter is a gross toilet overflowing with gross stinky poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Tax Inductions posted:

Am I supposed to feel intimidated that I'm being watched by a retard brigade?
Unless you suffer from cripplingly low self-esteem, no

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

poverty goat posted:

Thought experiment: what is going on right now in the timeline where ben carson is president?

It’s naptime.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

This is what's so bizarre to me, too. Whenever I hear from idiots about seceding I have to ask them "yeah so how are you gonna get around the US armed forces that you jerk off daily and nightly and ever so rightly?" like they have this weird cognitive dissonance where the military is super badass and unbeatable except by a bunch of AK/AR toting rednecks from Mississippi.

Our troops are smart and honorable and will support them. They will fight together against the mercenaries funded by Soros

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

SlipkPIe posted:

Our troops are smart and honorable and will support them. They will fight together against the mercenaries funded by Soros

This is one of the ways you can tell if anyone parroting this stuff has ever actually been in the military, because you are super, super conditioned to obey orders so it's extremely unlikely that these guys will throw down their guns and go "oh yeah I'll turn on all of my comrades to attack the United States."

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

SlipkPIe posted:

Yep that is what I've seen from my more conservative acquaintances. They assume the good ol' soldier boys will be dropping the nukes on immigrant-loving San Fran-sissy-co any day now.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/968926286159732736

I guess Mueller could just be fishing on his witch hunt here...

or maybe not.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

or maybe not.

Yes yes, yesssss!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

#BoycottDicks

#FullLesbianismNow

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Wait. What is this?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Velvet Elvis posted:

Wait. What is this?

Haven’t looked into the full story but this is what I’ve seen so far

https://twitter.com/about_scout/status/968532354028490754?s=20

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Completely normal

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

NotWearingPants posted:

or maybe not.

Mueller investigation?

Wasn't that supposed to wrap up by thanksgiving?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lil Peeler posted:

and I'm not opposed to limited capacity handguns (<11 round magazines)

these are what most people are killed with.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alex Jones getting dunked on by a teenager will never stop being funny.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Reince Penis posted:

Mueller investigation?

Wasn't that supposed to wrap up by thanksgiving?

When the other side starts shredding documents behind barricaded doors, that kind of strings things along

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/968572209752039424

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

fruit on the bottom posted:

Haven’t looked into the full story but this is what I’ve seen so far

https://twitter.com/about_scout/status/968532354028490754?s=20
It's like a Scorcese film, except in this case the mob boss is a retard

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
WSJ running with the headline "Jeff Sessions Fires Back."

quote:

WASHINGTON—Jeff Sessions fired back Wednesday at criticism from President Donald Trump, saying in a statement that “as long as I am the Attorney General, I will continue to discharge my duties with integrity and honor."

That's not much of a shot. I think Possum Joe is getting tired of Trump's poo poo and is hoping to be thrown overboard.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is disgustingly cursed, what the gently caress is wrong with you

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Lets arm teac...

https://twitter.com/WGNOtv/status/968908174513369088?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.

Jikes posted:

WSJ running with the headline "Jeff Sessions Fires Back."

That's not much of a shot. I think Possum Joe is getting tired of Trump's poo poo and is hoping to be thrown overboard.

My guess is that lawyers have instructed trump that he should not directly order sessions to investigate things that might be seen as politically driven. For instance instructing the Justice department to go after a political rival is not kosher.

Also, at this point firing sessions directly at this point might be construed as obstruction.

I think trumps only options are to yelll on Twitter about how pissed he is then hope that sessions decides to make these decisions “on his own” or to maybe just get fed up and resign then maybe that would give trump deniability.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njE_ygOaJk

president goodbrains is having a bipartisan meeting on school safety. so far he and republican senators have blamed i) obama, ii) cops. tumrp just called rubio "marc". too bad the forums are dying right now

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Ahahahaha that didn't take long

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

surprised maga shirt dad is a dumbass.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/2...fety-calls.html

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

Ahahahaha that didn't take long

Legit thought we'd have to wait a few more weeks before some idiot in the states that already let teachers carry in the classroom did something stupid. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated the high quality of our nation's public school teachers.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Stoatbringer posted:

Shouldn't it have, like, air-holes?

It will soon enough.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Obviously nobody learned much from Mark L Lester's seminal classic "Class of 1984”

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smirr posted:

president goodbrains is having a bipartisan meeting on school safety. so far he and republican senators have blamed i) obama, ii) cops.

Well, that hardly seems fair. What about Hillary?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

this meeting loving rips. trump has already accused republicans of being afraid of the nra, has said that the police should have taken the shooter's guns whether "they had the right to or not", and he just now said that he knows that movies and games are really violent because he has a very young son and "some of the things he watches..." he also told scalise to suck poo poo when he proposed attaching cross-state ccw licenses to this bill. it owns

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol yeah they're very worried about video games it's like the 90's in here.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Jikes posted:

I had an interesting conversation earlier today with a co-worker. Apparently the fistfight broke out when one person started talking about how there would be "civil war here" if Mueller doesn't back off or if Trump is indicted or impeached. I live and work just outside of Atlanta (deep south lol) so I hear this kind of stuff from chuds a lot, but never exactly how they think that will work. Trump gets indicted tomorrow, and a bunch of his supporters grab their guns and do... what, exactly? Go shoot up a government building? Most of the government employees in Georgia, even feds, are fervent Trump supporters. Go shoot up a poor black neighborhood? Probably not, there's plenty of people there who will shoot back, and more accurately. Go after the egghead libruls at Emory? If you start blowing away well-to-do white medical students, that wholly-owned subsidiary of the rich, the police, are going to take notice. Climb a belltower and start blazing away? Again, deep South, at least half of the white people you kill will be Trump supporters. Get Georgia's deeply retarded Republican politicians to declare secession Ok, then a bunch of fat redneck suburbanites take on the US army and lose, again. What exactly is the end game in these dumbasses' minds?

I mean, if you’ll permit me to discount lols for a bit, it’ll be a bunch of protests like in Charlottesville with counter protests and a bunch of chuds shooting antifa and black bloc caving in kkk skulls with bricks and it’ll escalate from there

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scalise looked so dejected and depressed just now. Trump said he will not include conceal carry reciprocity in the bill.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

looking forward to the_donald twisting itself in knots to convince itself that donny loves video games just like they do

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

World War Mammories posted:

looking forward to the_donald twisting itself in knots to convince itself that donny loves video games just like they do

Baron Trump is lobbying for the gamers.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smirr posted:

he just now said that he knows that movies and games are really violent because he has a very young son and "some of the things he watches..."

Perhaps a responsible adult could be around to check the age ratings first?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Smirr posted:

this meeting loving rips. trump has already accused republicans of being afraid of the nra, has said that the police should have taken the shooter's guns whether "they had the right to or not", and he just now said that he knows that movies and games are really violent because he has a very young son and "some of the things he watches..." he also told scalise to suck poo poo when he proposed attaching cross-state ccw licenses to this bill. it owns

Any video for us UK goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Viruswithshoes posted:

Any video for us UK goons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njE_ygOaJk

this works in Germany, not sure if it also works outside of the EU