Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

crazy cloud posted:

Bump, because i saw the thread title, and remembered

to infinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

crazy cloud posted:

Bump, because i saw the thread title, and remembered

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bump like trump's rump when he humps

post like pence tenses when he senses a horse's erection

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

https://mobile.twitter.com/igorbobic/status/966702973765214208?p=v

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Do you think the taxpayers are footing the bill for Mike pence's horse nutt enemas?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

sexual slavery :stonk:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
mike pence knows you can't just BUY a horse though, not if you want it to be real

you have to seduce her

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Yossarian-22 posted:

https://twitter.com/JamieOGrady/status/966376193871183872

alternative theory: mike pence yearns for and daydreams of better days

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

lmao

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

undeniable evidence that mike pence rapes(horses)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
its 2:40 est a and horse is buried to the hilt in VP michael pinse

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasing
Every
Neighing
Cock
Erotically

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

He loves the stallions so much.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
would mike pence even give a gelding the time of day?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
for the horse he is totally gay

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
they hosed, op

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I just remembered, Mike Pence is Vice President and he ejaculates in horses.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Nichael posted:

Inside of a man. Outside of a horse.
You're wrong.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Thread title is to blame. Mike Pence is the receptive partner in equine-human coitus, he gets hosed by horses.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Nichael posted:

underneath horses, friend; the horses ejaculate in mike pence

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

This thread is the start of the Great Schism btw. Both sides agree that The Piss Tape Is Real but this boner of contention is going to lead to the deaths of thousands.

Mike Pence gets hosed by horses.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Relevant Tangent posted:

This thread is the start of the Great Schism btw. Both sides agree that The Piss Tape Is Real but this boner of contention is going to lead to the deaths of thousands.

Mike Pence gets hosed by horses.

I spoke to a sage wise holy man and he believes there is a dual or “miaequine” unity if you will, in Mike Pence’s horse copulation

That he is hosed and gets hosed by horses

I believe that this is a fundamental error and should be opposed at every front

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

lol saw this thread and remember that pence is a horsefucker lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TotalHell posted:

lol saw this thread and remember that pence is a horsefucker lmao

:same:

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

My VP is a brony?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

no, vice president michael pence could never be satisfied by a mere pony

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just remembered

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

reignonyourparade posted:

Inside of a man. Outside of a horse.
You're wrong.

the quote is "there is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

it simply dictates that of the infinite multitude of things that can be applied to the inside of a man, the very best of all is the outside of a horse

however, it does NOT imply that applying, for example, the outside of a man to the inside of a horse would not be good; in fact it does not even rank the two options in order

whether or not mike pence fucks horses as well as being hosed by them is not possible to answer based on known scripture alone and should therefore be left a matter of private faith and conscience

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

is it more glorious to honor and obey the true written tweet or to have abiding faith in the boundlessness of mike pence's unwritten horse lust?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Zoran posted:

is it more glorious to honor and obey the true written tweet or to have abiding faith in the boundlessness of mike pence's unwritten horse lust?

Study both the Word and the Commentaries

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Xand_Man posted:

Study both the Word and the Commentaries

burn the word and the commentaries

in your heart u know mike pence powerbottoms horses and that's it. his micro thing he has goin is almost as useless 2 him as it would be 2 a horse. u already know this is true

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Duscat posted:

the quote is "there is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

it simply dictates that of the infinite multitude of things that can be applied to the inside of a man, the very best of all is the outside of a horse

however, it does NOT imply that applying, for example, the outside of a man to the inside of a horse would not be good; in fact it does not even rank the two options in order

whether or not mike pence fucks horses as well as being hosed by them is not possible to answer based on known scripture alone and should therefore be left a matter of private faith and conscience

Diaequinite heretic scum

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Duscat posted:

you're going to schism the pence horsefucking thread

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The only thing getting a schism
Is mike's b-hole full of horse jism

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

Thread title is to blame. Mike Pence is the receptive partner in equine-human coitus, he gets hosed by horses.

okay this is going too far in the other direction. mike pence is all powerbottom. he is loving that horse, with his rear end, on the horse's dick

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

reignonyourparade posted:

okay this is going too far in the other direction. mike pence is all powerbottom. he is loving that horse, with his rear end, on the horse's dick

uphold the holy word and political line of prophet comrade reignonyourparade

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between loving a horse & being hosed by a horse. you imbecile. you loving moron"

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

The only thing getting a schism
Is mike's b-hole full of horse jism

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
bumping this thread lest we forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave