Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Guess which of theses houses was growing weed in the attic

Happens every drat winter there's snow in the Netherlands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

What the gently caress else are you supposed to do there when it's snowing?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

96 Port Hub posted:

None of them it was just Bitcoin miners?

Wouldn't that be a good defense against unreasonable searches now? The police are driving around with FLIRs looking for warm houses, and using the heat signature as probable cause. Now there is a plausible legal reason to have a hot house.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Phlegmish posted:

Why did they want the cat dead

To get their hands on his catana.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

What the gently caress else are you supposed to do there when it's snowing?

Each other.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trabant posted:

To get their hands on his catana.
It's spelled "katana."

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

evobatman posted:

Wouldn't that be a good defense against unreasonable searches now? The police are driving around with FLIRs looking for warm houses, and using the heat signature as probable cause. Now there is a plausible legal reason to have a hot house.

Surely the best defense against this is the Supreme Court ruling that using FLIR this way is itself a search that requires a warrant. Kyllo vs US, 2011.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Kyllo vs US, 2011.

I'm not making a loving Star Wars joke.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's spelled "katana."

Now that's a useless fact.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

absolute unit

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's spelled "katana."

:thejoke:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://giant.gfycat.com/SparklingPeacefulAtlanticridleyturtle.webm

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

I was really hoping that to be two very well coordinated twins.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://i.imgur.com/GFXIlsf.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Is that Roger Stone?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
nice.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

more like Roger Stoned

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

https://twitter.com/elbirdilara/status/968607856344862720

https://twitter.com/duunk/status/968652720948293632

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's spelled "katana."

https://i.imgur.com/qOS67Qa.gifv

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Why did they want the cat dead

Neko samurai is extremely cute and good and just silly. The samurai is hired to kill the cat because the cat 's owner is obsessed with it and the owner's servant thinks the cat is a demon making the owner worship it.

Samurai instead kidnaps the cat and hides it in his home and is confused by his love for it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6hbKLAqvE

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

kreyla posted:

Neko samurai is extremely cute and good and just silly. The samurai is hired to kill the cat because the cat 's owner is obsessed with it and the owner's servant thinks the cat is a demon making the owner worship it.

Samurai instead kidnaps the cat and hides it in his home and is confused by his love for it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6hbKLAqvE

that sounds rad af

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Unlike every other funkopop, this looks way too human to be her.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ok guygoodbody, this gave me a sensible chuckle

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Post this in the cursed images thread.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Guy Goodbody posted:

absolute unit
In awe at the size of this lag(omorph)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Okay, who let Joss Whedon and Bruce Timm handle the balloons?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Surely the best defense against this is the Supreme Court ruling that using FLIR this way is itself a search that requires a warrant. Kyllo vs US, 2011.

Wait what? If you’re doing something that can be detected from outside your house why does it require a warrant?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Guy Goodbody posted:

absolute unit

3:05 to 3:07 pm of the Lepus

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

:thejoke:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Samuringa posted:

this the same dude u expect to find ya clit i’m jus sayin

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

RatHat posted:

Wait what? If you’re doing something that can be detected from outside your house why does it require a warrant?

I included the name of the case so people could look it up themselves rather than derail the thread farther.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

RatHat posted:

Because having a poorly insulated roof is not probable cause that you are growing something illegally:

quote:

KopBusters rented a house in Odessa, Texas and began growing two small Christmas trees under a grow light similar to those used for growing marijuana. When faced with a suspected marijuana grow, the police usually use illegal FLIR cameras and/or lie on the search warrant affidavit claiming they have probable cause to raid the house. Instead of conducting a proper investigation which usually leads to no probable cause, the Kops lie on the affidavit claiming a confidential informant saw the plants and/or the police could smell marijuana coming from the suspected house.

The trap was set and less than 24 hours later, the Odessa narcotics unit raided the house only to find KopBuster's attorney waiting under a system of complex gadgetry and spy cameras that streamed online to the KopBuster's secret mobile office nearby.

The attorney was handcuffed and later released when eleven KopBuster detectives arrived with the media in tow to question the illegal raid. The police refused to give KopBusters the search warrant affidavit which is suspected to contain the lies regarding the probable cause.

I would screencap it to follow the spirit of the thread, but the resolution is too low
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmP_KtmcB4

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Is there a follow-up video? What happened next?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

There's a followup image where the electrician just put a piece of plaster over the hole and they make a new sign for it, but I can't find it now.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

absolute unit

please dont' start another rankine vs kelvin derail

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo