Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/4698/invitation?key=4b20e28d11dbfebf&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=2e4727b0f12be2ba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I may be interested. What is the team that's being offered? Or is it a startup keeper league? What are the keeper rules?

And out of curiosity, why is there a MI but not corner infield?

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I may be interested. What is the team that's being offered? Or is it a startup keeper league? What are the keeper rules?

And out of curiosity, why is there a MI but not corner infield?

Might add a CI, was thinking of doing so.

It is a startup keeper league, the first time we are making it a keeper league, and I am still figuring out how to do keeper stuff in Yahoo. I think once we get a full league, we can all agree on rules, but I was thinking something like having options, where you can either keep 4 hitters and 3 pitchers or 5 hitters and 1 pitcher. Something like that.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Anybody have a league that is not already a keeper league and also has a few spots open? I have a couple friends who might want to join a league with me and we'd like to find a league where everybody will at least pretend to care.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

SWEET JESUS BOYS YOU CAN ADD EMOJIS TO YOUR TEAM NAME ON ESPN

YAHOO TOO

abelwingnut fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 24, 2018

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
What! I can't even use imgur as an image host on ESPN anymore. How did this amazing thing happen?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm using imgur for my pic

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Sent out invites to everyone in my Goon Leauge from last year.

Active league with a solid group of players.

Edit: actually someone dropped. First come first served. 14 team h2h yahoo league. 7x7 categories (standard 5x5 plus slug, obp, k/9 and on base percentage against)

PM me your deets.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 25, 2018

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Abel Wingnut posted:

i'm using imgur for my pic

Either last season or the season before that ESPN started blocking imgur. I am going to test it again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Your Taint posted:

Edit: actually someone dropped. First come first served. 14 team h2h yahoo league. 7x7 categories (standard 5x5 plus slug, obp, k/9 and on base percentage against)

PM me your deets.

This is a fun league and someone should join it!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Rand alPaul posted:

Either last season or the season before that ESPN started blocking imgur. I am going to test it again.

worked for me the last three seasons. don’t know what’s going on

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Abel Wingnut posted:

worked for me the last three seasons. don’t know what’s going on

I don't know, I remember asking here when it happened because suddenly all imgur pics didn't work, so a ton of team logos were red x's. Someone on reddit told me it was a random glitch that pops up on ESPN.

I put this up as the League Manager's Note and it's still working as of this post. Weird.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

IcePhoenix posted:

This is a fun league and someone should join it!

Agreed.

Also if you join my league, cursing is mandatory. I don't need any little wimps rage quitting a draft because they can't handle bad language. Consider it an initiation.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 26, 2018

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Rand alPaul posted:

I don't know, I remember asking here when it happened because suddenly all imgur pics didn't work, so a ton of team logos were red x's. Someone on reddit told me it was a random glitch that pops up on ESPN.

I put this up as the League Manager's Note and it's still working as of this post. Weird.

Hey I am in that league!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

kensei posted:

Hey I am in that league!

Sweet are you returning? I think we have 4 people missing in action.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Your Taint posted:

PM me your deets.

Still have the spot open. Draft is March 10th at 1030 am central.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Rand alPaul posted:

Sweet are you returning? I think we have 4 people missing in action.

Yeah man, I am in. Nothing but ESPN this season, I neglected a Yahoo league last year because my main money league is on the Ocho.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Someone in our dynasty-lite league has dropped out. If anyone would like to claim the team below please post about it!

It's a 12 team 6x6 h2h league with standard 5x5 + OPS and QS. You keep between seven and ten between seasons, no cost, no limit on how long you have them.

Here's the team:

e: This team was claimed by someone. It could have been you, but you were too slow.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Feb 28, 2018

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Your Taint posted:

Still have the spot open. Draft is March 10th at 1030 am central.

PMed

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Sorry, someone beat you to it. But of anyone else wants to drop between now and draft day you'll be my first alternate.

The rest of you fuckers better swear your goddamn tits off during the draft.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

A couple years ago there was a roto league where we drafted our teams and then fully locked the rosters for the entire year, and just had to watch and see who ended up with the best drafted team. Anyone interested in doing that again?

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I'd do that.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
I made that league. I made it a bit too easy to exploit, but I say we do it again with better categories

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Moneyball posted:

I made that league. I made it a bit too easy to exploit, but I say we do it again with better categories

To be fair my attempts to do so didn't quite work!

I will make the league because it's fun to do drafts and doesn't add another team that I have to constantly check.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Is there a sitet that does best-ball, like for football? Or are you screwed if your 3 SP get TJS.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I like the wide range of results that will come from Clayton Kershaw being shelved for back surgery or Mike Trout suspended for domestic violence.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Moneyball posted:

I like the wide range of results that will come from Clayton Kershaw being shelved for back surgery or Mike Trout suspended for domestic violence.

Yeah, it's pretty fun to watch teams crash and burn with injuries/busts.

Even if it's your own (Pence :sigh:)

Armond Poopson
Apr 29, 2008

Your Taint posted:

PM me your deets.

I'd love to join if you got a spot. tristan.edward.abbott at gmail

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

sa.moneyball.com@gmail.com

I don't check as often as I should so give a heads up when you send out invitations

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I sent invites out to the two of you. If anyone else wants in just let me know.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i played in that league and would do it again

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I'm a big dummy. Address is sa.moneyball@gmail.com

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Armond Poopson posted:

I'd love to join if you got a spot. tristan.edward.abbott at gmail

Sorry, someone beat you to it.

I am thinking of a roto league, though, with the same categories. IDK what the interest would be.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Moneyball posted:

I'm a big dummy. Address is sa.moneyball@gmail.com

I probably should have realized that you wouldn't have a .com in the middle of your address :downs:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

yo, another pro tip: do not listen to anything paul sporer says. guy is a raging buffoon who just parrots things smarter people say. he cannot think for himself whatsoever

another pro tip: do whatever you can to get acuna and mcmahon

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Abel Wingnut posted:

Got Acuna, tell me about McMahon.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Got Acuna, tell me about McMahon.

:vince:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Abel Wingnut posted:

yo, another pro tip: do not listen to anything paul sporer says. guy is a raging buffoon who just parrots things smarter people say. he cannot think for himself whatsoever

thats a lot of paul sporer rage :eyepop:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea why the hate on Sporer. Has an annoying personality but seems harmless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

well, at a minimum, a rockie with decent power who can hit for average and take a walk.

Spoeank posted:

thats a lot of paul sporer rage :eyepop:

is that really a lot?

the_american_dream posted:

Yea why the hate on Sporer. Has an annoying personality but seems harmless

i just find him wholly terrible. i tried listening to the latest podcast and he added absolutely nothing. you could find every point he makes on fg or wherever else with actual detail. he provides no good insight.

i don't know, i see you guys mention tsatb and i figure it must be popular. given what i just heard and what i've heard forever from sporer, i can't help but wonder why you would listen now. eno, absolutely. but this guy?

• Locked thread