Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://mangadex.org/manga/23612

First chapter of this just got uploaded. Autobio about a woman getting SRS.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://mangadex.org/manga/4077

I reread this cuz I saw it was reuploaded on mangadex and I was hoping there were more chapters but there weren't more chapters :negative:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

lol what is this

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
This one just has a couple of chapters out right now but it's full of very intense fluffy first-romance feelings :kimchi:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
after last week's cliffhanger, this week's kusumi-kun is an interesting way to take it

I actually didn't expect him to just straight-up run away

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Not so stoic now are we, Kuzumi?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Read the goddamn room :argh:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

StandardVC10 posted:

lol what is this

https://mangadex.org/manga/21893/otome-danshi-ni-koisuru-otome

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
this is good
https://twitter.com/KodanshaUSA/status/969292106723336198

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh that looks good. I'll have to check it out.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been reading scans and it's cute, was going to eventually buy it but it being on CR is much easier

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will say there was at least one moment where I thought that if the events of the manga weren't happening the main boy would be on the bus to incel-town and it's sometimes kinda prone to "boys are like this and girls are like this" but overall I think both characters have been improving themselves through their conversations and I hope they continue to be friends and possibly date!

e: to clarify, he acts like a poo poo then is baffled when people (girls) are mad at him about it and had a rant that was kinda :stare: at one point because of it

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 1, 2018

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I find it refreshing that Aizawa won't back down whenever Azuma espouses some disagreeable opinion even though she's over the moon for him; she wants him to accept her love but only on her terms. They're both narrow-minded in some ways because they're still a couple of stupid teenagers but their earnest interactions with the opposite sex are gradually expanding their worldviews.

The patter is what makes this series, especially when the cast expands.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

It's a cute series and I've read up to vol 2. I admit at first it was all :catstare: town based off a random convo they had in the intro.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Kuzumiiiiiiiiii

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm a big fan of these two goobers in kuzumi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

DoubleDonut posted:

There are people who aren't???

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
what's up guy

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I dropped that at some point so evidently they weren't good enough to keep me reading :twisted:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I dropped it because they aren't the main couple. I usually find side characters more interesting in stuff like this. One of the reasons Ore Monogatari was cool for the first few volumes.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I'm really, really starting to hate the phrase "it can't be helped".

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Foxhound posted:

I'm really, really starting to hate the phrase "it can't be helped".

Well most fanscanlaters aren't talented enough to mix up translations of set phrases so it can't be helped

coathat
May 21, 2007

Robico is extremely good.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I got current on Heesu in Class 2 this morning

look at this precious boy :3:
I hope he gets over his crush with his kind of lovely friend and dates the new guy who seems to like him

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Did they just skip straight to chapter 12?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nate RFB posted:

Did they just skip straight to chapter 12?

gah, yeah looks like the new policy applies to this one too, you have to buy the older ones as a separate volume or read some scans

I've read through ch6 online but I think it was dropped when it got licensed and someone recently started putting it out again so it would just be easier to buy them tbh

e: I looked around a bit and the kindle volumes are the cheapest from what I saw, I was hoping there might have been a better price on comixology but they were 10.99 there. was price shopping since I'm too broke to be buying manga right now but would really like to start reading it on CR :negative:

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 2, 2018

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new Hatsukoi Zombie

hatsukoi zombie, previous chapter spoiler: dun dun dunnnnnnn

hatsukoi zombie, current chapter spoiler: nnnnnnnud nud nud

status quo hell!!!!!!!

not really, actually kind of an interesting turn, refusing to face the truth because it would mean essentially killing Eve, and she nearly disappeared twice now. Even if she's intangible, she's got her own "soul" now kind of like tarou's grandpa's FLZ, so both tarou and ibusuki are denying their feelings for her sake rather than their own. A fairly unique way to go about it due to the premise.

...plus it delays the inevitable Ebino letdown :unsmith:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Saw the resolution coming, but Ibusuki straight-up saying she's a boy for Eve's sake is an interesting way to keep the pretense going.

Somehow, I get the feeling Eve wouldn't vanish even if the usual resolution happens. She's too unique. And as far as we know, nobody who has the Kurume curse has ever gone through with it, so all bets are off.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i still believe in ebino

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Inflammatory posted:

i still believe in ebino

Can't fall in love with Ibusuki or Eve will vanish

Can't fall in love with Ebino or Eve's corpse will float over his head forever

Hatsukoi Zombie: My Imaginary Cockblock

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Gentlemen, this is why we yuri

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

This week’s Kaguya is another fun chapter which kind of returns the manga to its roots.

And I doubt it’s the case but I’m hoping for Iino being a complete tsundere and voting simultaneously to hate Ishigami and being in love (with Ishigami).

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Mirage posted:

Can't fall in love with Ibusuki or Eve will vanish

Can't fall in love with Ebino or Eve's corpse will float over his head forever

Hatsukoi Zombie: My Imaginary Cockblock

Sounds like there's only one solution

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Vol 3 of Sasaki to Miyano is translated :toot:
A good read for some slow-paced pure fluff :3:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Everything Burrito posted:

gah, yeah looks like the new policy applies to this one too, you have to buy the older ones as a separate volume or read some scans

I've read through ch6 online but I think it was dropped when it got licensed and someone recently started putting it out again so it would just be easier to buy them tbh

e: I looked around a bit and the kindle volumes are the cheapest from what I saw, I was hoping there might have been a better price on comixology but they were 10.99 there. was price shopping since I'm too broke to be buying manga right now but would really like to start reading it on CR :negative:
Well, I'm caught up now (to where CR's chapters start) anyway through some ~magic~.

It's very good and makes me miss Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, even though that had a really strong finish.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Explosions posted:

Gentlemen, this is why we yuri

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
New We Never Learn, in which somebody gets a kiss!

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/53/

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!

DoubleDonut posted:

This is good, but now I'm sad that scans are caught up with Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Momozono Nanami wants to gently caress goth guys and hell,