Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
This week I've been doing contract work for a factory that makes granola. It turns out that granola tastes better if you take it fresh out of the industrial oven. I'm not sure if it's the freshness or the thievery that improves the flavor.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

blaise rascal posted:

This week I've been doing contract work for a factory that makes granola. It turns out that granola tastes better if you take it fresh out of the industrial oven. I'm not sure if it's the freshness or the thievery that improves the flavor.

Have you controlled for temperature?

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I too don't smoke a weed, mostly because it would be more effort than not smoking a weed.
I'm already perpetually lazy and craving snacks and finding things funny, so what would it even do?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Have you controlled for temperature?
no but I don't think granola becomes gooey and wonderful again if you reheat it. I imagine it's an irreversible reaction

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

alnilam

your an irreversible reaction

not ready

it’s 8:20 here. get high with me byob! whatever that means to you. if you don’t smoke then take a shot or something. drop some acid or do a line. let’s all have a good time!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

blaise rascal posted:

no but I don't think granola becomes gooey and wonderful again if you reheat it. I imagine it's an irreversible reaction

Having had homemade granola, checks out.

alnilam

not ready posted:

it’s 8:20 here. get high with me byob! whatever that means to you. if you don’t smoke then take a shot or something. drop some acid or do a line. let’s all have a good time!

gonna drink a beer wit u :beerpal:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The bowl is packed and lit, friends

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

not ready

hooray!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Splatmaster posted:

:350:

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

alnilam posted:

gonna drink a beer wit u :beerpal:

Splatmaster posted:

no thanks, I don't think I'd like a bowl of warm beer

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm doing lines of granola right now

also it is okay, all of you people who do not smoek an weede because i will take up your slack

it is my burden to bear willingly for the glory of beeyob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

i shaved my head a week or so ago and my hair is at that perfectly velvety stage. i'm offended no one has asked to rub my head

lemme pet that pate fam, i love freshly shorn velvety head people

i'm considering side shaving my head again just so i can pet my own head which is NOT WEIRD SHUT UP but also because it's almost summer and i cannot stand my own head right now. my hair is sit-on-able again. also i think i need a fringe. and my hair needs to be purple and pink again.

yeah it's time for my famous "mental breakdown haircut of the season" but this time i'm already past the mental breakdown, i just really need better hairs.

funmanguy

What time is it?
I had to hand in my weed smoke beer drinking and various other drug doing licenses a little more than 5 years ago. It works better this way for me, but I am happy for you byobbers who can enjoy that in a normal person way. :)

In other news I am officially meeting my wonderful ladies son tomorrow after work, I'm excited and kinda nervous, he is 8.

funmanguy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 2, 2018

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

funmanguy posted:

I had to hand in my weed smoke beer drinking and various other drug doing licenses a little more than 5 years ago. It works better this way for me, but I am happy for you byobbers who can enjoy that in a normal person way. :)

In other news I am officially meeting my wonderful ladies son tomorrow after work, I'm excited and about nervous, he is 8.

oh man, 8 is the best age, and congratulations on making a big step in lady-friend care and keeping!!! kids are fun. it's good and normal to be nervous, but know both she and kiddo are nervous too. it'll be okay.

beer pal

i keep having dreams where my hair is really long and thats like the whole dream. just ive got long hair. my hair is long. maybe i should get a hair cut. thats the dream i have like once a week lately.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

don't cut ur hair or u will lose ur postin power fam

beer pal

how do you get a cool A or a hammer and sickle next to you rname?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Papa Was A Video Toaster

beer pal posted:

how do you get a cool A or a hammer and sickle next to you rname?

I want to know too, but have always been afraid to ask.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

someone asked zdr on my behalf and i got it

eta: also be an anarchist i guess idk.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

guys i just want to let you know that i love you all and also i would really like a donut so if someone could please fax me one, thanks.

:420: :justpost:

funmanguy

What time is it?
My gf has long hair, like as long as hair can be before it stops getting longer from entropy. So gogogo long hair

E: 1 dont coming in the 3D faxer, be ready.

I also love all of u

funmanguy

What time is it?
Oh man, it was a jelly donut and now its just grape jam smeared all over the fax. I may need to replace my fax with an email account

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

highdea: what if poptarts but you spread peanut butter between two, made a sandwich and then toasted the whole thing

woha fuc

funmanguy

What time is it?
Call it a Hamjamwich. You'll make millions

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

highdea: what if poptarts but you spread peanut butter between two, made a sandwich and then toasted the whole thing

woha fuc

What if a firecracker but instead of graham crackers it's poptarts?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

jesus loving christ you might be my best friend now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

funmanguy posted:

Call it a Hamjamwich. You'll make millions

gonna split it all with byob because like if i'm making millions someone's gonna have to eat all of the poptarts i buy with those millions

funmanguy

What time is it?
Hamjobs wins the nobel peace prize for literally inventing the food that saves the lives of billions of starving children. A modern Norman Borlaug, only instead of wheat its pop tarts and pb

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i can't win the nobel prize because i would demand that all of byob get a medal too because we're all good participants.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
You ever see a pair of pants packed with dirt and plants growing in them?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DavidAlltheTime posted:

yeah i mean i'm lookin at you bud

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

TVsVeryOwn posted:

never heard of this and I looked it up and now I think my mind is blown

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

hamjobs posted:

yeah i mean i'm lookin at you bud

Just me and my boy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Just me and my boy

oh poo poo its ya boy lil daffodil

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

DavidAlltheTime posted:

PlantsPants™.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

highdea: a whole box of poptarts and a brick of cream cheese in a food processor, roll it into balls, dip it in melted white chocolate, and then hate yourself for thinking it's food but still eat it

Robot Made of Meat

funmanguy posted:

In other news I am officially meeting my wonderful ladies son tomorrow after work, I'm excited and kinda nervous, he is 8.

This is a good thing, although I'd be terrified. Good luck, and have fun!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy

What time is it?

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is a good thing, although I'd be terrified. Good luck, and have fun!

We seem to love the bejeebus out of each other, so I think it will be cool.weve been dating like two weeks and we're friends for a couple months before that.we are a sickeningly happy couple, and I feel kinda sorry for people around us, but not that sorry