Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I don't really have any good stories about myself aside from I frequently and routinely have very smelly farts; it's my thing to just ruin a room. Some people are proud of other goals , mine is to have others warned in advance about my rear end by those who know

Also my friend many years ago was weight lifting often and eating egg whites. He is normally gassy anyways but this made thing worse

He cracked one off in the hall way that made a guy run outside and puke on the sidewalk

Mist have hit the poor guy mid stride right in the lungs

He said it reminded him of burning garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

My new favorite is to crank one or two out then fluff my jacket like I'm getting comfortable , spreading the smell around

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I do that with my blanket.

Also, relevant..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51w_HeMAtzY

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I do that with my blanket.

Also, relevant..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51w_HeMAtzY

I often sleep with a couple blankets, which usually work to insulate any gas activity when I'm laying down. This is nice because it keeps the room fresh and clean while I sleep. On the other hand, the putrid air just ferments under the blankets all night and it can be pretty rough throwing off the covers when I wake up.

Also one of my cats likes to burrow under the blankets and sleep against your legs. I think maybe he's immune to stink because it doesn't matter what you let loose. He will just stay there, all night, never making a sound nor sniff nor movement

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

He will just stay there, all night, never making a sound nor sniff nor movement

He probably gets a duster-like buzz from it. Your cat is a huffer man!

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
This thread has me giggling like an idiot.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e90WBOKZ8UI

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

He probably gets a duster-like buzz from it. Your cat is a huffer man!

He was a victim of hoarding and was rescued along with like 20 other cats so...yeah he's probably broke brained a little.

But, he plays fetch and is very affectionate with us

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Skypie posted:

He was a victim of hoarding and was rescued along with like 20 other cats so...yeah he's probably broke brained a little.

But, he plays fetch and is very affectionate with us

They say smell is the biggest trigger for nostalgia!

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAMRBpjqKvw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Once I farted and I was like I think I might need to wipe after that and I was right

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Once I farted and I was like I think I might need to wipe after that and I was right

Otherwise known as a Saturday evening

Anyone that has ever worked in an office setting like a call centre , where multiple people rotate through the same cheap rolling chair with that thick fabric seat , will know the stinky pain of making GBS threads your pants routinely

Everytime you plop down on that chair a waft of stale but fragrant rear end creeps up to greet you

Sometimes it's actually just powdered poop too ! Bonus

Blue On Blue fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 24, 2018

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Blue On Blue posted:

I knew a kid in highschool that had a special talent

He was one of the popular skater kids who made fun of everyone and created catch phrases everyone parroted until the next one came along

He would sit on the stage (music class) so it was one of those hollow wooden stages with carpet covering it , hunch over on his hands and knees and like some kind of hosed up human bellows.... suck air in through his rear end in a top hat.

This allowed him to basically fill his rear end with air and then eject it out at will

It never really stank but dude could crank out the loudest trailing farts I had heard in a long time

Anyways I thought that was maybe what your friend was trying to do , but the poo poo caked rear end in a top hat baffles me

Was his name Dan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ODIo7bZZpU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I feel it's appropriate to post here but I just learned a new way to describe people are full of themselves or arrogant or braggarts: a person who farts too high for his/her own rear end in a top hat

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

There was a thread years ago called "things you did as a child and regret/feel bad about" and I swear this story was in there. Or a variation of it. Was it you who posted in there? Either way, I lol'd hard.

Yup pretty sure I posted it there :hfive:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Alright. I've done it. I took an afternoon shower and put my cheeks to use.

At first, I didn't have the intention of making the fart experiment but the urge to let one rip suddenly hit me. Coffee had kicked in. So did my fancypants yogurt. In that same instant, I remembered this thread and the glorious story of Bloodfart McCoy. Naturally, I laughed like the immature retard I am for about 5 minutes and then promptly dropped my washcloth and turned to press my rear end against the wall. Buttcheeks spread.

We have one of those vinyl or plastic stand up showers with the sliding door. It used to be a tub but I pulled that out and slapped in a shower. There's a little bit of room between the drywall underneath the shower liner and the actual shower wall itself. Not much. But if you press on the vinyl, it just pops in less than a half inch. With that in mind, I didn't press too hard. I also was sure to put the water on me before initiating this bathroom blast.

It took a second for me to get the giggles under control. I accidentally squeezed out a few tiny toots because of that and I knew I had to just blurt it all out or else I'd ruin my mission. My effort was initially hit with disappointment because I tried bearing down and nothing was coming out. I thought I'd wasted my gas on laughing too drat hard and almost gave up but then a sudden rip caught me by surprise.

It sounded like a giant wet zipper had been plugged into an amplifier. "FRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIPT!" The whole house heard it and my dog started barking. And here I am, in the shower with my rear end against the wall, laughing myself to tears. Also, the fart kinda hurt.

Well, that's my GBS contribution today. :unsmith:

Edit: That little gap between vinyl and drywall made that poo poo looooooud.

I am swelling with pride. It really does work well.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Alright. I've done it. I took an afternoon shower and put my cheeks to use.

At first, I didn't have the intention of making the fart experiment but the urge to let one rip suddenly hit me. Coffee had kicked in. So did my fancypants yogurt. In that same instant, I remembered this thread and the glorious story of Bloodfart McCoy. Naturally, I laughed like the immature retard I am for about 5 minutes and then promptly dropped my washcloth and turned to press my rear end against the wall. Buttcheeks spread.

We have one of those vinyl or plastic stand up showers with the sliding door. It used to be a tub but I pulled that out and slapped in a shower. There's a little bit of room between the drywall underneath the shower liner and the actual shower wall itself. Not much. But if you press on the vinyl, it just pops in less than a half inch. With that in mind, I didn't press too hard. I also was sure to put the water on me before initiating this bathroom blast.

It took a second for me to get the giggles under control. I accidentally squeezed out a few tiny toots because of that and I knew I had to just blurt it all out or else I'd ruin my mission. My effort was initially hit with disappointment because I tried bearing down and nothing was coming out. I thought I'd wasted my gas on laughing too drat hard and almost gave up but then a sudden rip caught me by surprise.

It sounded like a giant wet zipper had been plugged into an amplifier. "FRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIPT!" The whole house heard it and my dog started barking. And here I am, in the shower with my rear end against the wall, laughing myself to tears. Also, the fart kinda hurt.

Well, that's my GBS contribution today. :unsmith:

Edit: That little gap between vinyl and drywall made that poo poo looooooud.

It's......it's beautiful *eyes tear up from joy and also because of the fart smell*

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I am swelling with pride. It really does work well.

Wamdoodle posted:

It's......it's beautiful *eyes tear up from joy and also because of the fart smell*

Thanks, guys. :unsmith:
Now I'm debating on farting into the headset at work, so I can ear bomb all my co workers. I'd try to get a real nasty hangover too, so I have a loving tropical storm brewing in me. Will post results soon. Gotta get paid so I can go get to'e up.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Yup pretty sure I posted it there :hfive:

Dude, that one had me loving rolling. I remember the notation about how it took a few teachers or staff to get the kid under control and your user name was pretty ironic for the story. lmao.

It reminded me of a kid in elementary school that always smelled like he crapped his pants. I don't know if he legit did or if that was the smell of his house. I still wonder what the kid is up to now. Maybe I should respawn that thread, eh?

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
when i was ten or eleven, my friend's developmentally challenged younger sister- who would often eat a 12oz block of cheese in one sitting- cut such a vile fart in church that an elderly woman sitting behind her fainted and 911 was called. me and my brother still talk about that with straight-up awe.

speaking of my brother, many years ago his wife wanted to go into Marshall's after we'd gone out to eat, so we were just dicking around the housewares section when out of nowhere my brother leaned over and ripped a massive string of staccato farts about two inches from the head of an older Asian woman crouching in the aisle. she kind of squawked with surprise, but we were out of their so fast that i have no idea if she even knew what happened.

around that same time, the three of us had gone to visit my aunt and uncle for some holiday meal that featured a slightly-undercooked turkey. needless to say, the 1.5 hour ride back was really rough on my sister-in-law and she was feeling really nauseous by the time we got back to their place. unfortunately for her, that's when my brother really hit his stride, and it didn't take long before their entire place smelled like death. at one point she went to change and, upon coming back to where we were, said that she might throw up unless she could find a place that didn't smell like farts. i joked that it probably didn't smell under the dining room table since it was draped with an oversized tablecloth, so i walked over there, pulled the cloth back... and concentrated fart started leaking out everywhere. she immediately began dry-heaving and barely made it to the toilet before she started puking.

the other night around one am my lady came into our room and was getting ready for bed. she didn't realize i was awake, so i waited until she was right by the foot of my side of the bed and let off a huge, loud fart that scared her enough that she jumped and almost knocked all the poo poo off the top of her dresser. the next night a similar scene played out, except i waited until she was actually in bed. both times i think we laughed ourselves to sleep

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

1. When I was about 10 I was on vacation with my parents and my cousins. My cousin Scott was just a few months older than I was, and we were notorious for leaving trails of devastation in our wake. At this point, we'd been torturing the family for about 3 days so everyone was pretty tired of it but it only made it more funny for us. We'd just finished a cave tour and were standing in the gift shop listening to the last of the tour guide's presentation when a trumpeting sound erupted from just behind us. Before we could even start giggling, my mom turns around and shot us a look that could melt solid stone. Of course she thought it was one of us, because obviously.... Just then a tiny old man sheepishly said "Excuse me." which didn't seem to phase my mom one bit. She grabbed us by the arms and drug us out of the building and threw us into the car, then burst into tears laughing along with my dad and my two older cousins. I guess the old guy saw the look we got and didn't want us to pay for his crime.

2. My girlfriend didn't believe that you could store a fart in an airtight container. I brought it up at one point (because we always talked about strangest things) and she refused to believe me. So, one night when I had particularly rancid gas we made the bet. I sealed one into one of those ziplock storage containers and bet her $20 that it would still be potent after two weeks. The time goes by and when it's time to open the container I let her do the honors. I expected her just to crack it a bit and take a little sniff, but she decided to really make a show of proving me wrong. She opened the lid and inhaled as deeply as she could. So much so that I didn't actually smell a bit of what was in there. She took it ALL! I've never heard that same combination of gagging and incoherent screaming in my life, and don't really care to again. I did manage to make out the words "I can feel it in the back of my neck" at one point. It took about 20 minutes for her to stop gagging and crying, but after that, she thought it was hilarious and gladly handed over the money.

3. I developed what I like to call the Kevorkian Hotbox with that same girlfriend. Just like with a regular hotbox, it starts with a nice SBD under the covers. However, it's up to them to "push the button". My favorite technique was to go for a wet willie that was just a bit too obvious. Let her see my finger in my mouth and then go for her ear a bit too dramatically. The reflex reaction is to pull the covers over her head, and with that, the deed is done.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
on Sunday i drank a lot beer, ate a sausage with sauerkraut for lunch and had a bunch of sushi for dinner, so the next morning my gas smelled like a dog farting propane. i stopped at a grocery store on my way to work, cropdusted the hell out of the bulk foods section, and made maybe a two-minute circuit of the store before going to register. as i'm walking up, another employee who was heading into that section stopped, whipped back around to my cashier, and said, "i know what it smells like! it smells like a Burger King!"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I have noticed the older I get, the more cavalier I’m getting with my farts.

Like when I was a kid and in public, farting could only be done outdoors or in a bathroom. These days I find myself farting right at my desk at work.

I can only imagine what my habits will be fifty years from now.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Like when I was a kid and in public, farting could only be done outdoors or in a bathroom. These days I find myself farting right at my desk at work.

"Mr. McCoy, the other residents are complaining...PLEASE go to the bathroom! "

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

funkybottoms posted:

as i'm walking up, another employee who was heading into that section stopped, whipped back around to my cashier, and said, "i know what it smells like! it smells like a Burger King!"

oh god i'm dying

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Pershing posted:

"Mr. McCoy, the other residents are complaining...PLEASE go to the bathroom! "

No lie. Sometimes I'll just sit on the toilet at work and fart until I'm empty, for twenty minutes or so.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Yeah I mean around family and close friends I wouldn't think twice about rumbling one out

I used to be a bit more careful around co-workers and the general public, but now I just fumigate an entire room full of people with no shame

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
More fart stories please.

I, unfortunately, was born without the ability to fart. Missing the gland I think

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

No lie. Sometimes I'll just sit on the toilet at work and fart until I'm empty, for twenty minutes or so.

That's bad for your butthole!!

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

RaceBannon posted:

More fart stories please.

I, unfortunately, was born without the ability to fart. Missing the gland I think

Have you tried not pooping for a few days ? Eat lots of hot sauce , coffee , and just really keep your guts on its toes by eating vastly different food everyday for like a week , and buddy you got a fart a brewin

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I have noticed the older I get, the more cavalier I’m getting

I've noticed that this applies to many things as one gets older. I'm sure you've noticed old people who just dgaf. I know a few.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hahaha

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Those fuckin briefs

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I had some kind of stomach bug last Friday and for the first time probably since I was 10 or something I poo poo myself. My stomach was roiling and I farted and it wasn't just a fart, it was poo poo. Not huge amounts of it, but enough to be a problem.

Thankfully I work remote right now so I was able to sprint to the bathroom. Had to throw out some shorts/underwear though. And then had to cancel the rest of my meetings that day because I had to go poo poo like five times that day and I couldn't be certain I'd be able to make it through a call without making GBS threads myself.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Maybe it’s because I’ve dealt with IBS for most of my life, but I don’t understand how people can’t tell which ones are a safe bet or which ones require caution.

Related story: A few months ago I was having a bad day with my stomach. I was getting into the shower and sneezed so hard that I nearly sharted on the cat, who was rubbing on my leg. He should be grateful for my catlike rear end reflexes that saved him from joining me in the shower with a last second clench.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
At work both sex's toilet's doors open onto a large open plan bit of the office, which also happens to be where all the hot women sit. Every now and then I go into the toilet, go round the corner where the urinals are, and enjoy farting loudly and safely, in the privacy and appropriateness of the men's toilets.

It is only a few seconds later that I hear the sound of the door actually closing, and then remember how slowly it closes.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Some of them are just super hard to tell

You'll be like yep this will be a nice solid , dry fart

And nope your butt hole sneaks out a bit of poo

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
A customer just sharted in my office.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

A customer just sharted in my office.

Like on your desk? Floor ?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

handbandit posted:

Maybe it’s because I’ve dealt with IBS for most of my life, but I don’t understand how people can’t tell which ones are a safe bet or which ones require caution.

Related story: A few months ago I was having a bad day with my stomach. I was getting into the shower and sneezed so hard that I nearly sharted on the cat, who was rubbing on my leg. He should be grateful for my catlike rear end reflexes that saved him from joining me in the shower with a last second clench.

I normally can but we all slip up sometimes I guess. And I'm pretty sure mine was related to a stomach bug or maybe something I ate. I was rather surprised when I realized what I had done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I did that in my early 20s , was just walking around and went to push one out

Didn't even feel sick or any indication of an upset stomach, But as soon as i pushed on the fart a torrent of liquid flowed out.

Sometimes you simply have no warning