Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

i've be programming a pseudo press turn battle system/ui on the 3DS in SmileBASIC instead of gaming for some reason

want to get to the point where a full battle plays out but I'll probably play some Goemon's Great Adventure and DBFZ today

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Runescape tonight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gonna go see annihilation and play some xenoblade, i thnk. maybe play a metal gear

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Booting up Bloodborne after a long time away

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

probably gonna finally for realsies start playing stardew valley

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

gonna go see annihilation and play some xenoblade, i thnk. maybe play a metal gear

The book was cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just beat Yunalesca :cool:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

powers out so probly some 3ds

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Me too, I'll be at the 6:15 showing

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stellaris

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I did the Chocobo race and got 0.0 on my first try :stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I did the Chocobo race and got 0.0 on my first try :stare:

gently caress you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Evil Eagle posted:

i've be programming a pseudo press turn battle system/ui on the 3DS in SmileBASIC instead of gaming for some reason

want to get to the point where a full battle plays out but I'll probably play some Goemon's Great Adventure and DBFZ today

This is amazing.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'll be playing Into the Breach tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

gently caress you

My first try today, I mean. I spent like a half hour the other day. Still, I can’t believe it lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My first try today, I mean. I spent like a half hour the other day. Still, I can’t believe it lol

Oh ok phew. Gettting the ultimate weapons in FFX drove me prodromal and I eventually had to quit. But not before spending 8 hours idling behind blitzball nets 1-0 for 3 seasons to get wakkas weapon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Oh ok phew. Gettting the ultimate weapons in FFX drove me prodromal and I eventually had to quit. But not before spending 8 hours idling behind blitzball nets 1-0 for 3 seasons to get wakkas weapon

When I played it in college it took me hours. I doubt I’ll get more than a few of the celestial weapons tbh.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When I played it in college it took me hours. I doubt I’ll get more than a few of the celestial weapons tbh.
I only ever bother with Yuna's. The way you get it makes sense, has an actual quest attached, and isn't a minigame. Then Yuna becomes my main damage character, with two others playing support.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i like blitzball

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I bought something called “80’s Overdrive”(:sigh:) for 3DS and it is basically like a sequel to Outrun 3D only it focuses on races against people and upgrading your vehicle. It has a small albums’ worth of vaporwave songs you can choose to listen to and the 3D looks pretty cool. Nice colors. Anyway I am playing that off and on all weekend I guess.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

in my ffx game the al bhed blitzball team got so strong i dont know how that its almost impossible for me to score on them

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In Training posted:

i have a friend on PSN who got the plat trophy which involves filling every sphere grid node with every character. Even as someone who got all the ult weapons, that's completely insane

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Monster Hunter + Rocket League + Chess Ultra

Fungah! posted:

i like blitzball

I hate it but one day my friend and I played it like all day building a super team for some reason, and then I had a seizure and thats how i got diagnosed with epilepsy

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dutchy posted:

Monster Hunter + Rocket League + Chess Ultra

I hate it but one day my friend and I played it like all day building a super team for some reason, and then I had a seizure and thats how i got diagnosed with epilepsy

oh, huh

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
when you go for lol and get huh

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Dutchy posted:

when you go for lol and get huh

lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Played some Hollow Knight and got up to the real final boss but it's real tough. Did all of the optional content in the base game and debating whether or not to do the expansion stuff before or after beating the final boss.

E: Kinda want to finish putting together my new Morrowind install but I feel like I should be more awake when I do that, or at least when I set up MGE.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Mar 3, 2018

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The book was cool

movie is too, definitely worth watching in theaters if you can

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Mario Kart 8. Dry Bones

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Starting the day out with a little coffee + FFXIV. then see wheere the day goes...I been getting into splatoon again because of the new map, ill probably play that, and I finished RE Revelations last night so I may start Revelations 2

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Now that my lake spider friend is gone, time to go get murdered by Logarius

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Stellaris, my friends, is now good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

finished Revelations 2 Episode 1 and realized thats all of it that I own so I guess ill be buying the switch version.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
just drank some coffee and now i'm going to play goemon's great adventure

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

little Mario kart 8 online

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Mario kart: drunk driving

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Been flying all day and playing MGS 3 + Spelunky

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spoderman posted:

Been flying all day and playing MGS 3 + Spelunky
One of the weirder crossovers, but turning Volgin's head into an eggplant is satisfying.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Stellaris, my friends, is now good.

Confirmed. I built a colussus (death star type thing) and it gave me the casus belli "has a colussus" against everyone ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

finished Revelations 2 Episode 1 and realized thats all of it that I own so I guess ill be buying the switch version.

campaign co-op is local only which is lame but let me know if you want to try merc mode co-op