Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Great, that's just what we needed: An even more nightmarish version of Readalong's Boot. That whole show felt like a rainy sunday afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The maritimes could get 40cm of snow :yum:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
apparently storms from colorado and the east are going to meet up and wipe manitoba off the map

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
cartographers haven't even been including manitoba for decades

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
where?

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
Weinerpeg, Manitoliet

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Meet me downtown at The Fucks.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/02/27/des-frenchies-populaires-a-toronto

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
please, honk at me with your guttural quebecois accent

oh yes, just like that baby!

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
what does it for me is the Greek/Italian guido Montreal English accent

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

namaste friends posted:

All you have to say is Park Ex

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjU7dZ1ahn4
:rip:

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
a votre leadership

lol quebec

also that reporter dude burned the gently caress out of Ouellet

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

namaste friends posted:

you guys ever wonder how taiga went from being one of the most popular jackets to p much nothing? apparently one of the founders is literally a neo nazi

deny nothing

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

namaste friends posted:

is casual racism ok if you're ethnic han?

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
is it racist to post about jaspal atwal

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen
holy gently caress i hate this loving piece of poo poo, who was the dude in the other thread who supported Jordan Peterson, he should defend this

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/961461529555210240

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The interviewer does a pretty good job by superficially suppressing a laugh and physically conveying "you are actually too dumb to be taken seriously."

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

Hand Knit posted:

The interviewer does a pretty good job by superficially suppressing a laugh and physically conveying "you are actually too dumb to be taken seriously."

he does an amazing job, and yet that hateful dumb fuckface still rakes in what, $40k/mo?, on patreon

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

More than $65k

The full interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrSrZpX5l8

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Its embarrassing how many of these alt-right and associated figures are Canadian. They make up half the scene, but out of 1/10th the population.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nesaM killed Masen

i hate everyone, and that interviewer is excellent

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Agag posted:

Its embarrassing how many of these alt-right and associated figures are Canadian. They make up half the scene, but out of 1/10th the population.

i mean it's good that we still have a somewhat functioning society that allows for a variety of viewpoints and time spent on cultural pursuits. It's a loving shame that they waste that ability and energy on this

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Arivia posted:

i mean it's good that we still have a somewhat functioning society that allows for a variety of viewpoints and time spent on cultural pursuits. It's a loving shame that they waste that ability and energy on this

Comfortable middle to upper middle class white people like the kind that dominate Canada's media and political landscape aren't taught any real information about why or how they came to be so comfortable, instead they have a load of smoke blown up their backsides their whole lives so that by the time they hit adulthood their heads are planted so far up their own assholes that they believe they can actually see daylight

They like being told that they're harder workers, that they're more clever or moral than any Other, nebulous or well defined. They want to be told that they possess some ineffable quality that makes them more deserving than those less fortunate than them in order to justify how they live and that's why this crap is so popular with that crowd

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Arivia posted:

Never thought of the ratio of internet nazis to population as a development indicator before.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

quote:

Hamilton police are asking for the public's help in identifying the mob of vandals who went on a rampage in the Kirkendall neighbourhood near downtown Saturday night — setting off fireworks, damaging vehicles and throwing rocks at store windows — causing an estimated $100,000 of damage.

At around 10 p.m. Saturday night a group of about 30 individuals dressed in black clothing with their faces covered walked through the streets carrying a banner that said, "We Are The Ungovernables," say police. Police and witnesses say the mob damaged property, while setting off fireworks in the streets.

so what is this

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

USW revolt

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfgs9FRD25M

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

namaste friends posted:

so what is this

Nobody knows for sure but I'd say it's 30 or so people trying very hard to act like anarchists

But something doesn't quite add up imo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

enough about your innumeracy

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
innumwrate U!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Reince Penis posted:

Nobody knows for sure but I'd say it's 30 or so people trying very hard to act like anarchists

But something doesn't quite add up imo

"we are the ungovernables" sounds like a proud boys line if anything

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

innumwrate U!

you can count on it!

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
i still have trouble understanding why a bunch of doughy idiots think it's cool to admit to the world that they're a bunch of fat losers

is gavin mcinnes just performance art

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

namaste friends posted:

i still have trouble understanding why a bunch of doughy idiots think it's cool to admit to the world that they're a bunch of fat losers

what's the thing where you're just so stupid everyone assumes it must be an act? the name for that. it's that.

shia leboeuf? donald trump? it's donald trump, it's congenital fatal donald trump.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

namaste friends posted:

imagine being so incredibly lame and lacking in any sort of personality that your sense of identity forms around a bearded man who tells you not to masturbate so much

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

infernal machines posted:

imagine being so incredibly lame and lacking in any sort of personality that your sense of identity forms around a bearded man who tells you not to masturbate so much

Take that Catholics, Muslims and Proud Boys

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Postess with the Mostest posted:

Take that Catholics, Muslims and Proud Boys

at least the cereal is good

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
why do we tolerate Catholics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it's in the constitution