Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Barkley 2
B a k e l e y s
B A K E D L A Y S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

90s Cringe Rock posted:

The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Sounds like a great game, when's it coming out?

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Sounds like a great game, when's it coming out?

I hear they decided not to develop a release date so they could spend more time on memes and whimsy.

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

Super Rad posted:

B A K E D L A Y S

Release date?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/zPNz2ip.mp4

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

zinglon's ale posted:

Super Rad posted:

B A K E D L A Y S

Release date?

I really want some chips. Come on.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009

Bark Lee

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

^^ Tales of Games hard at work making Börklij

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bardley

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

a medical mystery posted:

GMS2 is indeed good but you don't get it for free if you have GMS, it's a new release you have to pay for again and it's somewhat expensive. Not prohibitive if you have funding maybe but when you're dry that hundo is pretty big.

I heard porting old projects into it also isn't perfect, but maybe that was only for ports between older versions of GMS1. Got to wonder where a long-running project like this falls on the utility curve of fixing bugs introduced by the conversion versus taking advantage of improvements.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/970173006206197760

Gun's

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
darkley

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh
Chip's

Khorne
May 1, 2002
This video is going to add years to the release date because it completely changes canon.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
roaches with guns confirmed enemy type

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

didn't realize the nra was going to be an antagonistic faction

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my anticipation for this game has grown to unbelievable levels. i currently walk around with special pants because i have a bonner 24/7 and any time the wind blows i need to change my underwear. additionally i've been prescribed blood pressure medication and xanax bars because i am constantly on the edge of my seat waiting for barkley 2 to be released.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

at this point i am so institutionalized by this game not being released that i wouldn't even know what to do if it was released. it's like the shawshank redemption basically.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and Barkley 2. And Barkley 2... is but a thought.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if the game were ever released i would probably ask for a refund

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

get a load of that dog

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

I need to pet that dog in order to survive in this terrible Barkleyless world.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1175378224/barkley-shut-up-and-jam-gaiden-the-canon-audio-dra?ref=discovery

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

a bball darkley

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

a lofty goal of $350 dollars.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Can we have an audio drama of the B2 kickstarter instead

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Hell Yeah posted:

at this point i am so institutionalized by this game not being released that i wouldn't even know what to do if it was released. it's like the shawshank redemption basically.

A true samurai thinks of nothing but Barkley 2's release, and indeed, thinks of Barkley 2 as having already been released.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Frankie made a pretty bitchin' animated dwarf monster thing earlier last night with a huge brain with tentacles that throbs that is stuck to the wall. Possible romance companion.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That audio thing is not made by 𝚃̼𝚘̼𝙶̼ and is therefore not canon and also: it is Fraud! Do not Donate or you will be a accomplice !!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also to further differentiate it from the ToG barkley 2 kickstarter, there is a chance you might receive something in exchange for your donation

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

This game won't be out by 2024 or weever

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

A true samurai thinks of nothing but Barkley 2's release, and indeed, thinks of Barkley 2 as having already been released.

A true samurai only has to wait two days: the day they kickstart a game, and the day it comes out.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

nopantsjack posted:

This game won't be out by 2024 or weever

Remember the words of Parappa the Rapper "You Gotta KiKiKiKickPunch"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

GameMaker 2 supports Switch now, maybe we get a Nintendo port?

Captain Queernabs
Dec 25, 2005

Fig. 1: bonehorse
Pillbug
The Promise Has Been Made

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
They're definitely not using GMS2. I think they're stuck on 1.3 or 1.4, at least the last time I saw a dev stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i can't believe this game has finally came out