Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

funmanguy posted:

A long faced horse walks into a bar.... wait, gently caress.

What's brown and shaped like a stick? Oh god damnit

haha both punchlines are poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
an immaculately dressed waiter with a curly mustache walks in slow and graceful with a delicious looking surleigh on a gleaming plate

"you ordered the surleigh?"

"no, surleigh not, haha"

his mustache droops. his left eye twitches

e: never mind joke cancelled i was literally sure there was a kind of steak called a surleigh though. as i type this i realize i was thinking of surloin this joke is bad i messed up big in the good jokes thread

take the moon fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Mar 2, 2018

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

spectres of autism posted:

an immaculately dressed waiter with a curly mustache walks in slow and graceful with a delicious looking surleigh on a gleaming plate

"no, surleigh not, haha"

e: never mind joke cancelled i was literally sure there was a kind of steak called a surleigh though. as i type this i realize i was thinking of surloin this joke is bad i messed up big in the good jokes thread

surloin you must be joking

Manifisto

spectres of autism posted:

"no, surleigh not, haha"

actually I quite like the concept of attempted jokes that are based on the joketeller's misremembering/misunderstanding something

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

:): so if you can believe it I once saw bill gates play the piano

:cool:: no kidding! how was it?

:): I'll be honest, not too great. I love the moonlight sonata but he really butchered it.

:cool:: I guess you could say . . . his bach was worse than his byte!

:): . . .

:cool:: you were about to say something?

:): . . . no. no. . . . nope.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lol someone make the unfactual jokes thread imo

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Manifisto posted:

:): so if you can believe it I once saw bill gates play the piano

:cool:: no kidding! how was it?

:): I'll be honest, not too great. I love the moonlight sonata but he really butchered it.

:cool:: I guess you could say . . . his bach was worse than his byte!

:): . . .

:cool:: you were about to say something?

:): . . . no. no. . . . nope.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I can't remember where I heard this one:

If you arranged all the bones of a snake end to end, you would have a snake.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
If you arranged all my bones end to end, you'd have a boner because I have a sexy skeleton.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Academy Award Nominee The Boss Baby

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Cubone posted:

Academy Award Nominee The Boss Baby

Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

DavidAlltheTime posted:

If you arranged all my bones end to end, you'd have a boner because I have a sexy skeleton.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go

DavidAlltheTime posted:

my boner deflates when i notice your slightly deformed ossicles

Manifisto

if all the girls who attended the yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that were longer than a football field

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Questionable Gifts

A mug saying "bored and horny"
A toilet bowl brush
fifteen thousand malted milk balls (loose)

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Questionable Gifts

A toilet bowl brush

A tooth

Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Questionable Gifts

A toilet bowl brush

sentience

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Cheat codes for real life
Stand in front of any npc. Press punch, punch, kick, punch, punch, kick. You can now take the npcs stuff

Use right while hiding the gas pedal to access the sidewalk lane and bypass traffic.

Want the next level with out earning it? Go down, open, suck to unlock your promotion.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Cheat codes for real life
Stand in front of any npc. Press punch, punch, kick, punch, punch, kick. You can now take the npcs stuff

Use right while hiding the gas pedal to access the sidewalk lane and bypass traffic.

Want the next level with out earning it? Go down, open, suck to unlock your promotion.

krampster2

I'm Randy for objectivism

take the moon

by sebmojo
learn psychoanalysis while youre still Jung

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The problem with snow school is it teaches snow discipline.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
What do you call having sex in a coffee shop in German?

KAFFEEBOHNEN

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

peanut

four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Questionable Gifts

A toilet bowl brush

piss

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

peanut

my nickname in bed is Stoic the Vast

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Freddy Krueger's fingerblade gloves might have a universal iconography of overt menace to them, but I think a movie monster called "Freddy Booger" would tap into a more primal and innate sense of revulsion and terror.

I mean, you can rationalize fingerblades away as lousy weapons, more look than hook, but I think all of us will begin to hyperventilate at the thought of some creep maniac giddily and relentlessly trying to wipe his grody nose oysters all over you.

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Uwe Bolls Deus Ex

Ben Carsons Ghost

i miss fart gently caress hell

Koishi Komeiji

Adam Sandler stars in Michael Bay's Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Tagline: Come to the back of the boat!

wearing a lampshade

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Twenty Four

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I enjoyed snl celebrity jeopardy

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Questionable Gifts

A toilet bowl brush

I received a toilet bowl brush from a wretch of a human once, as a gift. It was, in retrospect, the only gift that made sense coming from him. We thought initially that he was loving with us, but sadly no.

It has now been combined with a nerf turbo football and is the trophy for last place in our league.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What an awful thing for him to do! Holy heck, but I'm glad you got a neat "trophy" out of it at least.

redm

how I think I sound ordering schezuan sauce at mcdonalds:

"My curiosity has been piqued by your newly introduced condiment, good sir. I say, would you be so kind as to provide me with an adequate number of schezuan packets to compliment my chicken selects on this fine evening?"

what the cashier hears:

"I turned myself into a pickle, morty!"

sig by Manifisto

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

redm posted:

how I think I sound ordering schezuan sauce at mcdonalds:

"My curiosity has been piqued by your newly introduced condiment, good sir. I say, would you be so kind as to provide me with an adequate number of schezuan packets to compliment my chicken selects on this fine evening?"

what the cashier hears:

"I turned myself into a pickle, morty!"

Oh god. I tried to do this at my local McD's, and the little middle-aged immigrant lady behind the counter turned around and said something to the kitchen crew in Spanish or Khmer or Laplander that made them all laugh. What language has the phrase string "cartoon watching dipshit" in it?

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The only safe way is to use the electronic ordering kiosk. If you don't live in the 21st century:rip:

Twenty Four

TVsVeryOwn posted:

The only safe way is to use the electronic ordering kiosk. If you don't live in the 21st century:rip:

Some days I wonder if I am still even really alive friend. Then again I have never ordered sauce packets from a McDonalds kiosk, so I must be doing okay.

Twenty Four

My dumb back up joke is probably stupid after I thought about it and I didn't mean it to be snarky TV, you are great and I duno, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
you versus the guy she tells you not to worry about