Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

jesus christ stardew valley is a time void from which naught can escape

nought?

er

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

jesus christ stardew valley is a time void from which naught can escape

nought?

er

It's really easy to just keep rolling Into the next day, yeah. Would love to see some pics of the farm you've got going

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

not really playing any single player game atm so ill probably just dabble with my go to short time games (splatoon, a fighting game, miku etc) instead of digging into anything big today.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Gonna try and go clean up all the stone medals I got on Bayonetta 2 Infinite Climax Mode today

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I'm playing Heavily Modded Minecraft, Skyfactory 3, by Bacon Donut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

runnin d&d for some friends this afternoon, probably some xenoblade and into the breach after

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wanted to play through Gitaroo Man randomly but apparently PS2 emulation on a MacBook Air is akin to high level witchcraft.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Cobalt Viper posted:

I wanted to play through Gitaroo Man randomly but apparently PS2 emulation on a MacBook Air is akin to high level witchcraft.

wineskin + pcsx2 should have you covered, I dunno

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

wineskin + pcsx2 should have you covered, I dunno
Yeah I'm following a tutorial right now but I'm also incredibly stupid. Also previously I spent about 40 minutes trying to figure out how to convert an iso into a bin/cue and have it properly load into OpenEmu (note OpenEmu has a PSX emulator but not a PS2 emulator) so I don't really have high hopes.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Cobalt Viper posted:

Yeah I'm following a tutorial right now but I'm also incredibly stupid. Also previously I spent about 40 minutes trying to figure out how to convert an iso into a bin/cue and have it properly load into OpenEmu (note OpenEmu has a PSX emulator but not a PS2 emulator) so I don't really have high hopes.

pc gaming ftw, mac gaming doubly so

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

So glad I sold my FailBook Pro and got a Dell like The Lord Gaben intended.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stellaris and Kingdom Come

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Stellaris and Kingdom Come

Me too on both counts. Still trying to adjust to the new expansion mechanics in Stellaris.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

In Training posted:

It's really easy to just keep rolling Into the next day, yeah. Would love to see some pics of the farm you've got going

maybe when spring y2 rolls around, Winter Is Coming and I need to take the opportunity to clean up/reorganize the land

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
kind of wanted to play Cave Story again on Switch but it's 30 freaking dollars!!!!! come on! f u Nicalis

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

kind of wanted to play Cave Story again on Switch but it's 30 freaking dollars!!!!! come on! f u Nicalis
Yeah in that little drought between botw/mk and splat I was dying for something to play but there's no way I'm spending $30 when I bought it 20 years ago on Wii for $8.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Kirby switch demo. pretty cute and fun

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played a ton of Overcooked and now I don’t know what. I figured out that 80’s Overdrive game I got for 3DS (that name lol) has a mode called Time Attack that is Literally Just Outrun and now I am only playing the racing mode so I have a sweeter car for Fake Outrun 3D 2.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

goferchan posted:

i super regret giving away my CS+ key from humble cause holy poo poo that game is expensive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

not really playing any single player game atm so ill probably just dabble with my go to short time games (splatoon, a fighting game, miku etc) instead of digging into anything big today.

didnt play any of these and went with some coop RE5. been diggin this more the further in i get

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

finally got some gaming done this weekend. Monster Hunter World and D&D prep for tomorrow

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I didn't do too much, this weekend. Played a bit of Kingdom Come (combat with groups of enemies is soo satisfying, now that I'm skilled-up. Just walk into enemy camps with a mace+shield and smack everyone over the head once or twice) as well as some PUBG with friends. (No chicken dinners this time round though, sadly)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm addicted to one of those hidden object phone games and just spent $20 on rubies to upgrade my gear.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Revisiting a game I played many years ago:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

More FFX. I’m torn between doing more sidequests and celestial weapons or just rushing to beat the game

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Me too on both counts. Still trying to adjust to the new expansion mechanics in Stellaris.

I like them way more. It makes resources way more important and I have to think about whether I want to use my minerals to claim another system or for a ship or to upgrade a building because I can't do all three anymore. Edicts are OP as hell though, especially with the Executive Privilege ascension perk. I have drone bounties going on for the next 220 years

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

corn in the bible posted:

Revisiting a game I played many years ago:

i've only ever watched footage of that game. it seems cool, but i wish it was all investigation with no combat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

More FFX. I’m torn between doing more sidequests and celestial weapons or just rushing to beat the game
The Celestial Weapon stuff is more minigames than sidequests, but at least get all of Yuna's summons and her celestial weapon because that's a real quest line.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Into the Breach

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i've only ever watched footage of that game. it seems cool, but i wish it was all investigation with no combat.

I agree. The PC Version sort of kind of fixes this by making every enemy die in one or two hits, which is stupid but at least means you can rush through those parts and get back to the good bit.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exiles once the oscar special's done. also been really feeling CSGO lately, finally able to do comp and play the real game. itd be cool to squad up for that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

path of exiles once the oscar special's done. also been really feeling CSGO lately, finally able to do comp and play the real game. itd be cool to squad up for that

after i found out counter strike co-creator is being investigated for having sex with an underaged prostitute i immediately felt like playing csgo because my lizard brain prioritized those words more than every subsequent one in the headline

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*reading a headline titled "Custom DOOM wad used by school shooter to plan attack, 69 dead"* time to see whats new on doomworld.com

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F7wzR8ew2k

the adventures of the world's most charming man

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love deadly premonition

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's cool that york can turn into a total hobo w/ flies around him and poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

after i found out counter strike co-creator is being investigated for having sex with an underaged prostitute i immediately felt like playing csgo because my lizard brain prioritized those words more than every subsequent one in the headline

trying to jack off posted:

*reading a headline titled "Custom DOOM wad used by school shooter to plan attack, 69 dead"* time to see whats new on doomworld.com

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Celestial Weapon stuff is more minigames than sidequests, but at least get all of Yuna's summons and her celestial weapon because that's a real quest line.

I’ve gotten Tidus and Rikku’s so far, there’s no way I’m going for Lulu’s but I’ll get some of the others. I wish there wasn’t so much stuff gated behind the monster arena