Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Me Too" Actress.

You cowardly sack of poo poo.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Mar 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Ah yes, the timeless classic "I agree that immigrants are icky but we need to exploit their cheap labor". A truly brave and progressive stance, you really showed those republicans.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

"Me Too" Actress.

loving christ.

"Look at hollywood full of sexual predators taking advantage of these poor young women."

"Oh and look at all these sluts that would do anything for a role."

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

"Me Too" Actress.

He mis-spelled "Melania"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Uhh... Does Weinstein have quite so prominent a nose?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kevin Spacey for dropped from one movie and a tv show almost the moment the allegtions were made public.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
When you're condemning Weinstein not for what he did, but so that you can take shots at the "enablers."

God as soon as my eyes scanned to the "sleep to the top" one, that was just the biggest 'gently caress you'.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"Other female stars did denounce him—but only after they achieved the fame and money that they were after."

Eat poo poo Garrison.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"The Oscars are on"

#triggeraconinfourwords

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

:psyduck: Who threw the sheet on the guy on the ground? Did a criminal just wander into an active crime scene and try to mug someone?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Hollywood are a bunch of hypocrites letting sexual abuse happened. But they totally asked for it"

Garrison deserves the most painful diseases.

Also reminder that Delonas' publisher believes him to be a left-wing supporter making satire.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jerusalem posted:

"Me Too" Actress.

If he put Jennifer Lawrence's name on it, he'd be sued to oblivion.

(Not that I'm saying Lawrence slept her way up, BTW, I just think it's probably meant to be her.)

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
If the winner of each award is the one who's modeled as the award itself, then I guess that means Gun with a Universal No Sign Over It won "Best Gun Control Speech." :v:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

"Alright, Hollywood cartoon done. Time to get back to my day job of drawing Donald Trump as a leonine Adonis and fantasizing about Trump smooches."

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Did Woody Allen get caught in something recent or does Ben mean when everyone rolled their eyes at Woody Allen dating a 27 year old but then 20 years later they're still married?

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

Katt posted:

Did Woody Allen get caught in something recent or does Ben mean when everyone rolled their eyes at Woody Allen dating a 27 year old but then 20 years later they're still married?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Allen_sexual_assault_allegation

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
I am about 4000 posts behind, but here's a NZ cartoonist in the 'doesn't know what a witch hunt is' category:

https://twitter.com/LexieMatheson/status/970418406368280576

I also have a vein of John Stringer cartoons to post, the single dumbest man in NZ politics. When I catch up.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Is it normal for people to care this much about the Oscars?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Katt posted:

Allen is a pedophile who molested his children.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Avirosb posted:

When Trump took office the Right got really sensitive about what is a pretty regular thing at award ceremonies, semi-political speeches.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Katt posted:

Even if you ignore all the stuff he denies doing, the woman you're referring to is his brain damaged adopted daughter.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

U.T. Raptor posted:

:psyduck: Who threw the sheet on the guy on the ground? Did a criminal just wander into an active crime scene and try to mug someone?

The kind of brazen move it is only remotely possible to pull if you have a gun. AGC.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

"Heresay"

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Sure, but... they'll still stop you. Like what kind of argument is this refuting? Which side is saying "don't prosecute people who carry out gun violence now"?
I guess I'm expecting too much from Delonas if I want him to address real arguments and not batshit insane hate vomited onto a page.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

U.T. Raptor posted:

It's the perfect crime, nobody's expecting lightning to strike twice

(delonas is loving dumb)

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
The craziest part of that might be De Niro in the back just for being "anti-Trump". I don't even see him mentioned in the rant, it's just "rapist, rapist, rapist, doesn't like Trump, and, uh, youtube".

Avirosb posted:

tcot gotta loudly proclaim how they're not watching this year. Not that they ever watch that virtue signalling Hollyweird lib poo poo.

So yeah, "normal."

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 5, 2018

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

The "sleep to the top" actress has no name because she doesn't exist. AGC

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

jfc when did zelda get hold of some of my mum's vinyl collection?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

rodbeard posted:

Even if you ignore all the stuff he denies doing, the woman you're referring to is his brain damaged adopted daughter.

She was adopted by Mia Farrow and her first husband, and was a university-aged adult by the time.

And she's not actually "brain-damaged", at least not on a level that would prevent her from getting a fairly decent degree, seeing as she did get one.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Vib Rib posted:

Sure, but... they'll still stop you. Like what kind of argument is this refuting? Which side is saying "don't prosecute people who carry out gun violence now"?
I guess I'm expecting too much from Delonas if I want him to address real arguments and not batshit insane hate vomited onto a page.

He's saying, "Uh, duh, it's people who commit crimes, so why are you saying guns are responsible?"

it's an incredibly stupid point.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:allears:

Reminds me of the time I found Status Quo's Piledriver and Queen's News of the World among all the terrible 80s stuff in my mom's vinyl collection.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Private Speech posted:

She was adopted by Mia Farrow and her first husband, and was a university-aged adult by the time.

And she's not actually "brain-damaged", at least not on a level that would prevent her from getting a fairly decent degree, seeing as she did get one.

Might I say that I paid full price for Antz in theaters and I want my money back Mr. Allen

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ha ha, look at the liberal hypocrites in Hollywood, who are sexual predators themselves, assaulting women who actually are lying whores and it never happened, even though it was enabled by other lying whores.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Panty Saluter posted:

The "sleep to the top" actress has no name because she doesn't exist. AGC
Just an excuse for Garrison to draw a scantily clad woman to prove that he's totally not gay for Trump :bahgawd:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also kind of odd he drew Weinstein's arms so pumped

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
It really is one of the most flattering depictions of Weinstein I've seen.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Private Speech posted:

“His stepdaughter was old enough to be in university, so his affair with her was cool.”

Let’s ignore that’s not the worst thing he’s accused of, too.

Actually lol that anyone will defend Woody Allen in 2018. Should we have a time out so the Roman Polanski defenders can get in on this too?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Yeah look at the idiot who can't spell Heresy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dipshit posted:

Speaking of guns, 500 armed policeman will be at the even to guard the precious hides of those attending who want you to give up your own guns. 

Garrison, I want to take the guns from cops, too.