Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Two Feet From Bread posted:

You wouldn't do poo poo and posting here about how much you wanted to commit attempted murder, at best, just shows how unhinged you are or how full of absolutely poo poo you are. And that you say it while fully expect accolades from fellow poster really shows how vile your side is. This is how Lowtax gets the FBI knocking on his door and why antifa is considered a terrorist organization.

Freedom of speech, and all other civil rights, is more important than your infantile and pedantic feelings. Deal with it that someone doesn't agree with you. It is called growing up and being an adult. Civil rights are literally more important than you.

The schaden is how much it pisses people off that he he is winning all his court cases for blatant civil rights violations by publicly funded schools that, supposedly, champion civil rights. The fact that the US Constitution is being upheld and how much it pisses people off is amazing. I. loving. Love. It.

the nazis loved capital letters too, german has a bunch of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

You wouldn't do poo poo and posting here about how much you wanted to commit attempted murder, at best, just shows how unhinged you are or how full of absolutely poo poo you are. And that you say it while fully expect accolades from fellow poster really shows how vile your side is. This is how Lowtax gets the FBI knocking on his door and why antifa is considered a terrorist organization.

Freedom of speech, and all other civil rights, is more important than your infantile and pedantic feelings. Deal with it that someone doesn't agree with you. It is called growing up and being an adult. Civil rights are literally more important than you.

The schaden is how much it pisses people off that he he is winning all his court cases for blatant civil rights violations by publicly funded schools that, supposedly, champion civil rights. The fact that the US Constitution is being upheld and how much it pisses people off is amazing. I. loving. Love. It.

Nazis don't care about civil rights. They explicitly work the system to undermine it. You're a complete and utter loving dumbass, and the reason Antifa is considered a terrorist organization (by who, btw?) is because they're fighting Nazis who are using "decorum" as a weapon.

Also, the US Constitution is poo poo garbage for babies and needs a dramatic overhaul to realign with the real world.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

It really isn't, but continue to seek comfort in your grade school comprehension of civil rights.

On topic -

HOLY poo poo

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: outing myself as a Nazi to own the libs

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: outing myself as a Nazi to own the libs

Crack his skull!

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Sir this is a McDonald's drive thru

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Me, cheering on the Nazi Frogs: "Yes I'm definitely on the right side here."

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

DandyLion posted:

Obligatory "We're gonna need a less tasty boat"

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Truly, it is the Nazis who are the real champions of civil rights.

(source your quotes)

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

becoming a nazi to trigger the libs

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

lol of course he posts in TFR hahahahahahaha

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

I feel like the bolded phrase is used in the wrong way a lot. It's not that people disagree with Nazis. Nazis propose a flawed argument. There's nothing to argue with. There's nothing to disagree with because there's no substance at all. It's internally inconsistent, it's dangerous, and it's basically the antithesis of the idea's that the US strives for. Nazis are basically the flat earthers of politics.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
I just want to go to one of his speeches with a group and all we will do is chant "FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH!" over and over loudly enough to drown him out.

EDIT: Forgot to quote. Talking about Richard Spencer.

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 22:01 on Mar 5, 2018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

someone start making the popcorn we got a live one

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The speech was canceled

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

^^^

I'm sure this guy has all kinds of edgy cool patches safety pinned to his jansport.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Can't wait for the post where he claims he's loving this!

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
He's not wrong about goons being giant babies when it comes to acting on their fantasies at least.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ah my bad. It was only derailed

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

uh oh two feet from bread may not be posting for a bit :(

https://twitter.com/Local4News/status/970759832281198592

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

allusions to physical violence is wrong let me post about how much i fantasize about shooting people.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

poptart_fairy posted:

He's not wrong about goons being giant babies when it comes to acting on their fantasies at least.

GOONS

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

:lol: Is the Schadenfreude thread going to have its own nazi meltdown/permaban less than a week after IOSM?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Melt down all nazis imo

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

poptart_fairy posted:

Seems to me like saying goons won't do something is just as absurd that goons will do something.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rainbow Knight posted:

Seems to me like saying goons won't do something is just as absurd that goons will do something.

Schrodinger's Goon

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Rainbow Knight posted:

Remember the last Goon who Did Something?

That's right, the guy who ended up in a prison for years.

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast

oldpainless posted:

Crack his skull!

More like oldpainful???

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Not a lot of schadenfreude actually occurring outside this Spencer rally, except this I guess

https://twitter.com/jonathanoosting/status/970771558963826689

Edit: lol goddamn thats a lot of cops

https://twitter.com/WLNSAlexandra/status/970774028645470209

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

WoodrowSkillson posted:

uh oh two feet from bread may not be posting for a bit :(

https://twitter.com/Local4News/status/970759832281198592

Thank god this man was here to protect free speech from those lawless protesters.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Remember the last Goon who Did Something?

That's right, the guy who ended up in a prison for years.

I didn't say the outcome would be good. My point stands :colbert:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

So just to be absolutely clear, and this is a serious question that I legitimately want your answer to:

Do you think the belief that jews and non-white people are inferior and should be expelled and/or exterminated is a valid belief that should be tolerated? This isn’t hypothetical; that is what Richard Spencer, the man you are defending, legitimately believes. That is the belief which you are sticking up for. Do you stand by it?

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Fantastic Flyer posted:

:lol: Is the Schadenfreude thread going to have its own nazi meltdown/permaban less than a week after IOSM?

This thread would be so much better without two feet from loving bread but the next best thing is to set him to ignore

Ignore that tasty bait he lays out for the stoopid librals and post more Nazi poo poo fucks getting exactly what they deserve. Warms my heart everytime :haw:

KingSlime has a new favorite as of 22:45 on Mar 5, 2018

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
Nazis

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

                                  

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

are bad