Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

PMed you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrel Burger
Jul 19, 2011

nobody likes a rotten pumbo
This is a size 48 Dianese Razon jacket in black with an included Manis D1 G back protector insert. Still in great shape, never been down. It was my first motorcycle jacket and I still love it, was good for both Seattle and LA weather, but I’ve since sized out of it and it’s just too restrictive on me now. I haven’t worn it in more than a year for that reason and I figure it’s put to better use saving one of your hides instead of sitting on my coat rack.

Jacket and back protector retail for $600 new, looking for $300 OBO. Local pick-up in Los Angeles or can ship to you. PM for offers.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Gonna try this again.

Alpinestars Stella Jacket, in silver leather
Size L

Lightly worn, never been down, excellent condition.
Stock shoulder, elbow, and back armor.
Snug fit on a woman who usually wears large in shirts and other jackets. More of an operator fit than passenger. Fitted bust, not very large. Good fit on 5'8", ~150# woman.
Non-smoking home. The tassels come off pretty easily. I'll condition the leather before shipping.

$175+shipping OBO

PMs best.

Bump. $125? Make an offer.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Sold!

Kastivich fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Mar 3, 2018

Grimes
Nov 12, 2005

sold

Grimes fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 27, 2018

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Grimes posted:

Any Vancouver area goons interested in a silver 2003 SV650s with 43k kilometers? Needs new tires/chain and maybe some basic maintenance. I bought it in 2012, but I didn't end up riding much for various reasons and it's mainly sat. I've kept the gas stabilized/fresh and it's been covered and starts/runs totally fine, and the battery is on a tender. Has some scuffs and little cosmetic things, but nothing crazy.

I'd be willing to part with it for $1800. I'm pricing it low and firm because I need it gonzo (I'm in the middle of moving) and I don't have a place for it or the time/energy to haggle. :unsmith: I know this post is super light on details, I just wanted to put something up and see if there's any interest because I don't have a lot of time right now. I'll add more details/photos later on.

May want to say whether it's Washington or Canada.

Grimes
Nov 12, 2005

builds character posted:

May want to say whether it's Washington or Canada.
Good catch. Thanks :).

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Sold!

Kastivich fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Mar 3, 2018

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i already have one

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I'd love one but I live in Norway

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'll give ya a handgun and a graphing calculator for it. Final offer.

edit: Just saw you were from cali. Just the handgun for it. Final final offer.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Coydog posted:

I'll give ya a handgun and a graphing calculator for it. Final offer.

edit: Just saw you were from cali. Just the handgun for it. Final final offer.

I should have preempted this by saying "I know what I got!!!!".

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
poo poo. There goes MY offer.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Kastivich posted:

I thought there would be more interest in this after the discussion in the other thread. Would $3000 be more appealing?

$2900 if I dont have to deal with a million questions via text messages.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Free poo poo:

Cleaning out the closet and found some gear I just want to get rid of. I'm in DC and it's free for either local pick up or pay for shipping only if you want it.

This is Joe Rocket mesh gear, jacket and pants. They're both probably around 15 years old. It's just light weight mesh material - doubt it's abrasion resistant. Has foam knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, and back pads. Size is medium - I'm 5'11", 180 lb, and it fits slightly loose.

PM or email jrich4yd@gmail.com if interested.

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008
I have some bags I'm not using that are up for sale.

First one is a Kreiga urban messenger bag:
https://kriega.us/urban-messenger-bag

It's a good bag but I just need more storage and find I prefer backpacks more. It's been used but it's still in great shape. $80 + shipping cost to wherever you happen to be.

I also have a brand new Ducati scrambler urban enduro bag. It's small and waterpoof and can fit on any bike really (it has four mounting loops that hold it in pace). I used it once on my commute to the city and someone rifled through it, so no more non-locking bags for me. Yours for $80 + shipping. Brand new.
https://store.ducatiusa.com/c/scrambler_accessories_ducati-scrambler-urban-enduro-waterproof-rear-bag

PM or post here if interested

https://imgur.com/a/1O7G1

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ne Cede Malis posted:

I have some bags I'm not using that are up for sale.

First one is a Kreiga urban messenger bag:
https://kriega.us/urban-messenger-bag

It's a good bag but I just need more storage and find I prefer backpacks more. It's been used but it's still in great shape. $80 + shipping cost to wherever you happen to be.

I also have a brand new Ducati scrambler urban enduro bag. It's small and waterpoof and can fit on any bike really (it has four mounting loops that hold it in pace). I used it once on my commute to the city and someone rifled through it, so no more non-locking bags for me. Yours for $80 + shipping. Brand new.
https://store.ducatiusa.com/c/scrambler_accessories_ducati-scrambler-urban-enduro-waterproof-rear-bag

PM or post here if interested

https://imgur.com/a/1O7G1

Is the guy in the kriega promo shots really little, or is the bag really massive? It looks pretty massive. Also why is he so veigny? You don't need to answer that.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Kastivich posted:

$2900 if I dont have to deal with a million questions via text messages.

Lets drop another $100. Now $2800.

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008
Ugh if I lived near NC I'd have to buy it out of principle.

Fratstar_Eatpuss
May 29, 2010

Anyone from the states interested in a barely-used, Size large Icon Team Merc Jacket in black? I'm in college now so I don't have any pics of it, but it's practically brand new, only worn on about 4-5 brief rides. You'd only know its used because the netting or webbing or mesh whatever the gently caress you call it on the inside is a little frayed.

I'm hoping to use the money to get a new XL sized jacket that I can comfortably wear a sweatshirt under for when it gets cold. PM me if interested. Maybe if you have an oldie but goodie jacket we could talk trades.

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008

Finger Prince posted:

Is the guy in the kriega promo shots really little, or is the bag really massive? It looks pretty massive. Also why is he so veigny? You don't need to answer that.

The bag is not that massive. It can expand to stuff a ton of stuff in there which is what I think is happening in the first photo they have there. And he is super veigny... gross...

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Someone please buy my WR250. It's pretty much brand new and is in Philly. I can definitely do a lower price for goons.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2015-yamaha-wr250r-700-miles/6505156794.html

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Feb 21, 2018

Fats
Oct 14, 2006

What I cannot create, I do not understand
Fun Shoe
I haven't put this up on Craigslist yet, and don't want to if I can avoid it. 2008 SV650S, 21399 miles, 12000 of which I put on myself. Was my daily ride until I bought the Street Triple.

I put a new DID chain/sprockets on it last fall, .85kg/mm springs and fresh fork oil in over the summer, along with a new battery, brake pads and fluid, coolant, and a valve check. Also put the Yoshi pipe on at that point. When I first picked it up (fall 2016), I replaced the throttle and clutch cables, swapped lovely flush turn signals and fender eliminator with OEM parts, replaced the broken bits (see below), threw frame protectors and spools on, and installed an eastern beaver headlight relay kit and fresh front tire. I fully intended to ride this thing into the dirt, but the clip-ons are just too uncomfortable for me.

It started as the full-faired model, but the guy I bought it from had lowsided it. The right lower fairing took the brunt of it (I still have the fairings, but the right side is pretty scuffed, and some of the mounting hardware is hosed). I replaced the right-side foot peg mount, brake pedal, bar-end, and put new levers on it because the scuffed brake lever looked like poo poo. There's a bit of rash on the front cowl, and the right mirror, but neither were bad enough for me to care about :

I try to take it out once a month or so to empty the tank, and the rest of the time it sits on a battery tender. Rear tire is getting a little square, but it's got some life left in it.

Located in Corvallis, OR. $2000. I just want someone to ride it more than I will. :(

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Why not just swap on handlebars like I did to my S?

Fats
Oct 14, 2006

What I cannot create, I do not understand
Fun Shoe
That was my initial plan, but it somehow morphed into "well, maybe I'll just buy another bike".

If it never sells I might do that, or make it into babby's first track bike. But for now my garage is feeling tight and maybe someone else wants it!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
If you weren't in the opposite corner of the country I would either buy that and sell my buddy my 02 or get him to buy it. Alas, we are in Florida :(

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
E: Sold

its all nice on rice fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 5, 2018

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Anyone want some XL Firstgear heated gloves that were only used on one trip for maybe $90 shipped?

They made things quite comfy in Canada through temps down to the 20s (when combined with heated grips).

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

See these yellow plastics? I pulled them all off. Even the headlight shroud and dirt banana fender. And the yellow metal tank, which has no dings or dents or rust. And I have an IMS 3.2 gallon yellow plastic tank, and some knockoff fat bar riser clamps, and I’m selling all of it.

I don’t really want to shop any of it though. I live in Kalamazoo, MI. If you have a stock size white tank for the DRZ, I’d love one just to have for when I don’t wanna have a 7 gallon tank on my bike. I can meet halfway for reasonable distances.

If you wanna buy any of it outright that’s cool too.

I guess I could ship the fat bar adapters. $20 shipped?
Make me an offer on the plastics? It’d be a waste to just dump them and I don’t want to pack them for a cross country move.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Adding to my sale post:

One brilliant purple 32 hole rear rim. 17”. I think it’s 4.25”. My hub is a 36 hole hub and I GUESS I CAN’T LACE THOSE TOGETHER so I’m selling this rim.

$100.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

If anyone in the Southern Ontario area would care to purchase a fine motorcycle, you may purchase mine at a goon discount of $3k.
Here is link to Kijiji. It's also on auto trader.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/city-of-toronto/kawasaki-versys-650-08/1341900335

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Best chassis and suspension out of the box for the money, bar none.

Infinotize
Sep 5, 2003

I need to get rid of 2 sets of gear - a BMG textile 2pc and a 1pc leathers.

edit: believe it or not I actually sold this stuff

Infinotize fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 23, 2018

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone near Kalamazoo MI want to buy my DRZ400S?

Comes with a set of dirt wheels, mismatched set of supermoto Wheels, yellow plastics, and a spare plastic yellow IMS 3.2gal tank.

Clean title and I rode it up to about 40mph last week but I would call it non running right now. Lotta oil under it last I looked.

We’re moving across the country and I would rather keep it and finish it after we move but other than the moving truck, my wife wants us to shove our cats into her ‘01 Mustang (...Christ) and drive there in that. I’m panicky about having the space to haul a non-working motorcycle along with my KTM.

I’m keeping my white plastics and white 7gal tank. Once we get there I’m getting another DRZ.

$2500?

E: I can’t get images to work right now on Awful. It’s a yellow loving DRZ from 2001 it’s a known quantity.

Revvik fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 2, 2018

EkardNT
Mar 31, 2011
Sold.

EkardNT fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 7, 2018

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

I'm giving up biking and sticking to driving - selling my commuter bike...a 2013 ZX-14R with hard bags...

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-zx-14r-abs-black-green/6561052683.html

Will give a discount to goons but the price is already pretty drat low.

Flint Ironstag
Apr 2, 2004

Bob Johnson...oh, wait

FileNotFound posted:

I'm giving up biking and sticking to driving - selling my commuter bike...a 2013 ZX-14R with hard bags...

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-zx-14r-abs-black-green/6561052683.html

Will give a discount to goons but the price is already pretty drat low.

That is low. Due to my rotator cuff injury, I was thinking about listing my 2013 14R for $9k and offer a goon discount at $8k. If you have PMs, let me know how quickly yours sells, please.

And I agree with your ad, it is the best best I have ever owned, as well. If I due sell mine, and eventually heal enough to ride daily again, I will be picking up another one. It is great at everything except fuel economy. (I average 29 mpg.)

FileNotFound
Jul 17, 2005

Flint Ironstag posted:

That is low. Due to my rotator cuff injury, I was thinking about listing my 2013 14R for $9k and offer a goon discount at $8k. If you have PMs, let me know how quickly yours sells, please.

And I agree with your ad, it is the best best I have ever owned, as well. If I due sell mine, and eventually heal enough to ride daily again, I will be picking up another one. It is great at everything except fuel economy. (I average 29 mpg.)

Thing is I'm competing with listings like this - https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcd/d/2012-kawasaki-ninja-zx-14r/6551936273.html

And lets be frank, most of the people who buy ZX-14s think 9k miles is a lot and 20k is ludicrous. Very few people will appreciate the fact that the ZX-14 is a fantastic touring bike and I've pretty much not seen a single other ZX-14 with hardbags.

So far I've had just 1 person interested and he's in Chicago so we'll see what comes of that....

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

FileNotFound posted:

Thing is I'm competing with listings like this - https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcd/d/2012-kawasaki-ninja-zx-14r/6551936273.html

And lets be frank, most of the people who buy ZX-14s think 9k miles is a lot and 20k is ludicrous. Very few people will appreciate the fact that the ZX-14 is a fantastic touring bike and I've pretty much not seen a single other ZX-14 with hardbags.

So far I've had just 1 person interested and he's in Chicago so we'll see what comes of that....

but i'd rather have yours with, you know, actual use, and a full break in period, and not the same oil that was in it 3...4...5 years ago.

I do not understand who buys new bikes and rides them 3 times and puts them away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

Selling my KLR 685 - https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mcy/d/klr-650-with-stickers-dirt/6562261069.html

Stuff I didn't put into the ad because gently caress craigslist:
  • I have a soft top case and a tank bag unpictured that'll come with.
  • Some of the stickers were from the PO :ssh:
  • Low beam headlight is burnt out. I can't be assed to fix it so I just took the high-beam bulb and shoved it into the low beam side so the top half is blocked. Pretty sure the metal bars protecting the engine make it real hard to take the front plastics off to change a bulb
  • :eaks 1 drop of oil per day, roughly
  • Burns oil slightly when traveling over 50mph (klr, duh)
  • I'd actually take 1600 for it to a goon who'll just come take it away and out of my life.