Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
my name is three letters carefully chosen for having absolutely no relation to my life in any way

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

not ready posted:

why does Olive Garden only put 2 olives in the whole salad? don’t they have a whole loving garden of olives?!

I wouldn't know, I haven't been there and am wholely disassociated with the brand

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
that's the catch, which corporate didn't even know when they started, that olives grow on trees and require an orchard.

not a dumb ol' garden, its too small

BoldFrankensteinMir

Who had the best username avatar combo of all time?

sb hermit

Starman Super DX posted:

Olive should change their name to Little Caesar’s Tonight

beer pal

my name is beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit

beer pal posted:

my name is beer pal

forums historians should know that you were named beer pal before :beerpal: became a thing and it is not named after you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
About a hundred years ago I played paintball, and my first painball gun was a Splatmaster Rapide. When I was contemplating a username for the SomethingAwful website, I was reading a story about someone who was playing paintball, thought about my first paintball gun, and decided that the name "Splatmaster" sounded just dirty enough to be something awful for a username.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

beer pal posted:

my name is beer pal

beer pal

cda posted:

forums historians should know that you were named beer pal before :beerpal: became a thing and it is not named after you

they did an identity theft on me

Papa Was A Video Toaster

beer pal posted:

they did an identity theft on me

Hello, yes, excuse me. I am a forums lawyer and I'd like to take your case. I think this one is going all the way to the Worldwide Web Consortium!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Be Your Own Barrister

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Splatmaster posted:

Be Your Own Barrister

:shudder:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Borrow Your Own Barrister?

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

my name is a star :greenangel:

sure that's your story but a little birdie told me you were actually trying to spell "aluminum" while baked out of your gourd on the devil's lettuce

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo

cda posted:

my name is three letters carefully chosen for having absolutely no relation to my life in any way

Control Delete Alt

wearing a lampshade

not ready posted:

why does Olive Garden only put 2 olives in the whole salad? don’t they have a whole loving garden of olives?!

Its so you're left still craving olives, so when you leave you're still thinking "I want some olives", so you'll come back and hope they give you more olives but they never do, you're just constantly wanting more than two olives and they're just pulling your strings, making bank off your uncontrollable, insatiable, unquenchable craving for olives, all the while theyre laughing and rolling around in big piles of money, mostly change and bills up to $20, cackling as you, like a rat in a maze with only two olives in it, continue your cycle of hope and disappointment for eternity. It really is the pits.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im beer pal

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The worst part about Olive Garden is they don't scale the olives to the size of party.
Table of eight? Two olives.

wearing a lampshade

It's only ever two olives.

beer pal

my buildings ancient rear end steam heating system hosed up the ohter night so now the laundry room is all floded in rusty water and im on my last days underwear and socks tomorrow.... its a crisis....

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Can you order Three Olives at Olive Garden?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

beer pal posted:

my buildings ancient rear end steam heating system hosed up the ohter night so now the laundry room is all floded in rusty water and im on my last days underwear and socks tomorrow.... its a crisis....

Wash them shits in the sink, dry them in the microwave.

Edit: This is probably bad advice. I have not tried this.

alnilam

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Can you order Three Olives at Olive Garden?

you can but it’ll call the maitre d over to complain about the children at the next table

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

FluffieDuckie

I love you guys. You make me laugh

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Starman Super DX

FluffieDuckie posted:

:glomp:

Tell me more!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Wash them shits in the sink, dry them in the microwave.

Edit: This is probably bad advice. I have not tried this.

Sink is fine but perhaps over a heater? I am not sure but microwave sounds like it might cause shrinky, explodey, or both

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

Also clearly the only solution to running out of clean underwear is to buy more

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Please don't tell my fabulous fiance that we have like two hundred pairs and theyre all adorable

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

FluffieDuckie posted:

Also clearly the only solution to running out of clean underwear is to buy more
Or wear less.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

cda posted:

I thought it was definitely certified denim accountant. Didn't you tell me once "I can always count on pants!'??

BoldFrankensteinMir

...what is this "under wear"?

For under what?

Sig by Heather Papps

Scathach

Under there

cda

by Hand Knit

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I thought it was definitely certified denim accountant. Didn't you tell me once "I can always count on pants!'??

That's a good one and I'm gonna use it

BoldFrankensteinMir

If it was a puppy in the hammock would everybody lose their poo poo?

Sig by Heather Papps

City of Glompton

CDA is type of document my work deals with all the time

Starman Super DX

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

If it was a puppy in the hammock would everybody lose their poo poo?

:colbert:
make it a puppy on a trampoline and you’ve got yourself a deal

Tell me more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

Starman Super DX posted:

:colbert:
make it a puppy on a trampoline and you’ve got yourself a deal

Cant we have both