Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Sockser posted:

Low battery warning popped up on my phone while I was puzzling on floor 19 of the one shot dungeon

God
Damnit

That poo poo is the worst. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Rolled a cotton on main and tethys on alt today. Feels ok man.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Soooooooo...FMA coming March 3 to March 18 :derp:

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

My wallet :negative:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
It’s been too long. Is there anything worthwhile to roll for other than nostalgia?

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Isn't Edward considered one of the best leads? Thought i saw him in one of the aggregates from the guys who took over Setsu's "project".

madstrike fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 2, 2018

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Yeah, Edward is considered top tier with Diablos.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I made a mistake sinking most of my march quest stones into the godfest apparently

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Manatee Cannon posted:

I made a mistake sinking most of my march quest stones into the godfest apparently

It's fine, just you now gotta spend money to sink more stones into getting Ed.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Do the rest of the FMA mobs suck? Like if I have Anubis should I bother chasing Ed because at least I also get okay subs out of it.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

the 5*'s seem kinda bad and I don't know what they were thinking with roy because he sucks. ed's obviously the best followed by al and then bradley imo

e: wow aa luci and parvati in the osc, that's annoying. first c7 has aa luci and lakshmi, now this

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Mar 3, 2018

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

the 5*'s seem kinda bad and I don't know what they were thinking with roy because he sucks. ed's obviously the best followed by al and then bradley imo

e: wow aa luci and parvati in the osc, that's annoying. first c7 has aa luci and lakshmi, now this

This is why I need to stop doing dungeons blind. I hate Parvati so much. My team can't do anything unless I stall out the 99 turns, because if I make progress doing low amounts of damage, if I get a single skyfall she's full health again. I should probably just throw Leona assist on Cotton but I haven't yet.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Manatee Cannon posted:

I'm all :smuggo: as I got my 1400 day bonus stones today.

I'll post the useless garbage I pull in due course...

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Manatee Cannon posted:

There are a few guard break awakenings which I guess might be nice for niche non Anublos teams, but the collab does seem underwhelming. Only Ed is really a pull that might make it into a top-tier team, IMO.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Have an account I'd like to give away before whatever March update stops supporting iOS 7. Preferably would like to give it to someone who is an experienced player and will keep Reincarnated Hino Kagutsuchi in slot 1!

Some of the stats of the account:

* 20 +297's that can still be fused
* 123 stones
* Rank 363 (198 stamina)
* 514k Monster Points
* Has Dark Athena
* 25 snowglobes and 6 super snowglobes
* 17 Kingtans
* 400 box space total

Some monster highlights:
* Reincarnated Hino Kagutsuchi
* Reincarnated Minerva
* Reincarnated Isis
* Awoken Nene
* Reincarnated Bastet
* Reincarnated Meimei
* Unwavering Summoner, Yuna
* Reincarnated Amaterasu Ohkami
* Reincarnated Haku
* Guardian of the Imperial Capital, Athena
* Reincarnated Pandora
* Cymophane Jewel Princess, Sheen
* Green-Horned Demon Princess, Fujin

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Manatee Cannon posted:

I really like stuff like Lucifer and Lakshmi in these. Damage absorbs and voids need a special warning on dungeons or something, though.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Themata posted:

Have an account I'd like to give away before whatever March update stops supporting iOS 7.

Do we usually get a heads up when they quit supporting an OS? My Alt is running on Android 4.4.2 and I don't want it to disappear forever.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

GoodBee posted:

Do we usually get a heads up when they quit supporting an OS? My Alt is running on Android 4.4.2 and I don't want it to disappear forever.

You should be ok for a while. They were still supporting 2.3 until about 8 months ago.
There was less than 1% of people using 2.3 at the time

There's no saying that they may start cutting off older versions sooner of course, but gently caress, 2.3 was sooo old.
It ran like poo poo, on an HTS Desire of all things, but I kinda got used to the slow-mo effect.

- edit-

Current android usage charts...
https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html

4.x is at about 15%, so you should be fine. There's a good chance that PAD players are even heaver users of 4.x, so they won't be wanting to cut of a big chunk of their users.

Now, PAD and newer versions of android (and iOS), now that's a different story...

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Mar 4, 2018

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
17+1 rolls on FMA. Zero diamonds. I didn't even get the complete set of golds. :smithicide:

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

Ling Yao
Alex Louis Armstrong
Alex Louis Armstrong
Alex Louis Armstrong
Ling Yao

Cool, cool

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Winry x 2
Scar x 2
Roy Mustang
Riza Hawkeye
Alphonse

Not bad I guess. Tempted to buy a pack and try for Edward but I never get lucky rolling top tier leads so probably not worth it.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Of loving course my alt gets Al.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Between my two alts I got more of that stupid green girl with the wrench than I care to talk about. No diamonds of course.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Scar
Alex Louis Armstrong

Can't say I expected a top prize so I guess this is fine.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

between both of my accounts, I got winry x2, hawkeye x2, and ling. disappointing but expected

ling and riza are probably the best 5* pulls at least. might throw the 15 stones we get this week at this chasing ed but it's so top heavy that anything more would be a waste

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Ed
Yang
Riza
Yang x 2

Pretty happy I got Ed on my free roll!! I certainly wasn't spending any more stones in this whalebait rem. It's not like Ed will open any new doors since anublos is so comparable in strength, but it will be fun trying out a new lead + he's also a pretty good combo sub himself.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Free pull got me Armstrong, then I spent two stones from the March quest and 3 leftover stones to get... Winry.

Then I buy 30 more stones. Maes, Bradley, Scar, Ling, ED, and Winry 2.

I feel fine now.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Main:

Riza (freebie)
Ling
Winry
Ed :siren:
Scar
Armstrong

Alt:

Riza (Freebie)
Al :siren:
Scar
Armstrong
Armstrong
Maes

Appropriate that main gets Ed and alt gets Al. Plus only 1 dupe!

I'm happy.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Kuros posted:

Main:

Riza (freebie)
Ling
Winry
Ed :siren:
Scar
Armstrong

Alt:

Riza (Freebie)
Al :siren:
Scar
Armstrong
Armstrong
Maes

Appropriate that main gets Ed and alt gets Al. Plus only 1 dupe!

I'm happy.

My six wrench girls and I hate you.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Well, FMA is probably the only anime series I can really say I love, so I figured I'd drop a little money on this one.

Scar
Scar
Scar
Hughes
Armstrong

...okay forget it

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Have they said when JP is going to get the inventory consolidation patch? I'm sitting here bumping up against my box cap and I don't want to spend stones on more if I know I'm about to inherit a couple hundred slots once that goes live.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Scar
Hughes
Hughes
Hughes
Armstrong
Hughes
Armstrong
Armstrong

.....cool.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Hawkeye (free)
Alphonse (I should stop rolling there)

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

SweetJahasus posted:

Have they said when JP is going to get the inventory consolidation patch? I'm sitting here bumping up against my box cap and I don't want to spend stones on more if I know I'm about to inherit a couple hundred slots once that goes live.

I feel your pain. Too much mail from the December quest.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
6 pulls, 6 gold. Wasn't expecting to get the one good card anyway, so my expectations have been met.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Pulled an Awoken Mech Goemon from the free Yamato machine thing today, then bought a pack and got Ed on my 3rd or 4th roll. Must be my lucky day.

My ID is 375 214 438 for anyone looking for Ed friends.

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Crystal egg!....

King Bradley?

Active looks like he might be great for some specific thing, but I have no idea what.
150,000 true damage to 1 target 5 times. IDK

7x6 leader is ok but wants loads of dark orbs.

Nice awakenings I suppose.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

bradley and riza are both good for hitting true damage through shields. for example, you can hit sopdet through her 200k absorb with bradley. you can't kill her from full health but it does mean you don't have to do nearly as much damage within her time limit. it can also be used to clear high defense, low health floors like predras. riza's really only good for killing dmeta tama but she is probably the easiest way to deal with that at least

they're both pretty niche but bradley has some solid awakenings and stats so he's a decent sub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
yeah I was fully prepared to just post "get hosed sopdet"