Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
plz do not poop on planes. it is highly illegal and u can crash the plane if your dump is too overweight causing the planes delicately balanced airload/gas ratio to be thrown out of wack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I had to poo poo on a plane one time and it was harrowing, I try very hard to not do it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the downside to holding poops in is that you fart up a storm. I always try to evac the colon in the airport before departure

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

sometimes i have wet dreams about working for the FAA because it is the driest, most policy driven, no-quarter-given, strict bureaucratic federal institutions we have

one of my neighbors develops policy for the FAA

he's the "drone guy" apparently and works from home

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

indigi posted:

I had to poo poo on a plane one time and it was harrowing, I try very hard to not do it

:yossame: but for pounding off

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

oh I've horked the pork on a plane multiple times. plane boners are as real as plane crying

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

indigi posted:

plane boners are as real as plane crying

the evolved form of

https://twitter.com/whoresofyore/status/969292745843109888

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/NotEvansPosts/status/970761004664721409

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

that's a pretty gross place to propose

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: going to see Wheelchair Sports Camp on thursday

kalyn is a loving warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wW-k5ToN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8t3oDmJQa0

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/971151760629747712

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/vectorpoem/status/970853016982007808

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
in 2002 i visited a burger king in BFE ohio that still had ashtrays.

that’s my story about anachronistic smoking policies thanks for reading.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
that's right i'm old enough to remember when you could vape on planes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i am sick and tired of all these motherfucking vapes on this motherfucking plane!!!!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/971062324697157632

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

in 2002 i visited a burger king in BFE ohio that still had ashtrays.

that’s my story about anachronistic smoking policies thanks for reading.

in 1997 and 1998 i went to school in a town that had a smoking allowed grocery store

big pedestal ashtrays at the end of every aisle

it was exactly as gross as you imagine

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I’ve always said that if u live in America and want to kill someone, slam a car into them. it’s illegal to be convicted of a criminal murder charge if u use ur car

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Xaris posted:

I’ve always said that if u live in America and want to kill someone, slam a car into them. it’s illegal to be convicted of a criminal murder charge if u use ur car

unless it's a cop, in which case he can kill you in self defense for touching the gear shift

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ch000ch/status/735338563538178048

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

in 1997 and 1998 i went to school in a town that had a smoking allowed grocery store

loving hell.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
my car has an ashtray with cig lighter that's recessed such to make it useless for plugging in electronics

its a 2009 lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

apparently had a recent history of seizures and therefore shouldn't have had a license?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lowtax is the new baby hitler

Only registered members can see post attachments!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

apparently had a recent history of seizures and therefore shouldn't have had a license?

now that you mention it, ive never personally known anyone who’s had their license taken away due to health concerns

:thunk:

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

this would be an amazing business model if you meant smoking weed

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

President Beep posted:

now that you mention it, ive never personally known anyone who’s had their license taken away due to health concerns

:thunk:

it's kinda up to you to figure that poo poo out. I don't think your doctor's really required to notify the DMV that you've developed a seizure problem

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

indigi posted:

lowtax is the new baby hitler

no, shoot baby moot

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

Silver Alicorn posted:

no, shoot baby moot

shoot baby hiroyuki

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Silver Alicorn posted:

no, shoot baby moot

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

indigi posted:

it's kinda up to you to figure that poo poo out. I don't think your doctor's really required to notify the DMV that you've developed a seizure problem
I've seen it happen in people who partially lose their vision due to accidents, certain types of other injuries will have them write to the DMV. not something that's done lightly even for olds, in North America taking away someone's driving privileges leads to a steep decline in quality of life

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Kenny Logins posted:

I've seen it happen in people who partially lose their vision due to accidents, certain types of other injuries will have them write to the DMV. not something that's done lightly even for olds, in North America taking away someone's driving privileges leads to a steep decline in quality of life

nyc is probably the one place where that might not be true

seizure may or may not help her escape liability, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatism_(law)#Reflex_movements

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

hobbesmaster posted:

nyc is probably the one place where that might not be true

seizure may or may not help her escape liability, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatism_(law)#Reflex_movements
I figure most people who don't drive in places like nyc don't have driving privileges to suspend

also olds don't live in nyc so much, they'd be too scared to drive there, and the hit to qol matters most to extreme olds (independence, keeping busy, etc)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

linked from that page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicidal_sleepwalking

how is that not a metal band

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I will start the wiki.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pollyanna posted:

what the gently caress apparently you can poop on planes

uh yeah

indigi posted:

oh I've horked the pork on a plane multiple times. plane boners are as real as plane crying

what the gently caress

Xaris posted:

also dont read about hitting-people-with-cars in china

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

what the gently caress

lol missed this one the first time around

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

it has something to do with the pressure differential, it happens about 20 minutes after takeoff

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ive never cried on a plane nor have i ever gotten an abnormal number of boners. should i call my doc/therapist??

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

indigi posted:

it has something to do with the pressure differential, it happens about 20 minutes after takeoff

i have never heard of such a thing