Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Now I just try not to be as stoned.

:confused: I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Alley Borks

Awoo.

Jaded Burnout posted:

Can you recommend a tea for people that don't like regular tea? I'm English so I know how to make a good cuppa, I just don't like drinking it.
My roommate (who is a soda drinker at heart) likes fruit-based or citrus teas. Some blends also use vanilla or even caramel, which can be delicious in the right weather. We're both fans of drinking a vanilla-citrus earl gray or oolong in the morning.

If you're interested in some good but reasonably priced tea (and are based in the US), Adagio has some good sampler boxes for cheap.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I find a lot of times it just tastes like water or the leafs make it too bitter. I love Celestial Seasoning Bengal Spice, but that has no caffeine.
If you like herbal teas, you could try some oolong/green tea blends that have a lot of herbs. Those are usually hard to oversteep too, so you don't get bitter tea unless you really want to.

Jaded Burnout

Codeacious posted:

My roommate (who is a soda drinker at heart) likes fruit-based or citrus teas. Some blends also use vanilla or even caramel, which can be delicious in the right weather. We're both fans of drinking a vanilla-citrus earl gray or oolong in the morning.

If you're interested in some good but reasonably priced tea (and are based in the US), Adagio has some good sampler boxes for cheap.

I live in the most English part of England which unfortunately means that I can't shop there but fortunately means teas are loving everywhere.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

I live in the most English part of England which unfortunately means that I can't shop there but fortunately means teas are loving everywhere.

How's the chai scene over there?

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Paging doctor treasure bear

what, no 4K?

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

How's the chai scene over there?

It, along with bubble tea, has been popular for a decade or so, they're the only kinds I've tried other than Regular Tea. Not my kind of thing, unfortunately.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Jaded Burnout posted:

It, along with bubble tea, has been popular for a decade or so, they're the only kinds I've tried other than Regular Tea. Not my kind of thing, unfortunately.

Not your... Cup of Tea???

Jaded Burnout

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Not your... Cup of Tea???

!!!!!!

funmanguy

What time is it?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

e: I like coffee, but my friend likes tea. She is a Windows IT person and I am a Mac IT person. Its like a modern day romeo and juliet story.

As it happens I never got around to finishing that story, but its a classic, I assume they lived happily ever after once they discussed the situation openly and honestly with their respective families.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

funmanguy posted:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

FluffieDuckie

funmanguy posted:

e: I like coffee, but my friend likes tea. She is a Windows IT person and I am a Mac IT person. Its like a modern day romeo and juliet story.

As it happens I never got around to finishing that story, but its a classic, I assume they lived happily ever after once they discussed the situation openly and honestly with their respective families.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

funmanguy posted:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Something like that, yeah :smith:

funmanguy

What time is it?
:coffeepal:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

two more days and I can go home. I can not wait

Starman Super DX

e: lookin at another nor'easter here though. Hopefully 30 grams of trattoria espresso is enough to last me the next two days :ohdear:

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 6, 2018

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

More snow? Bloop

about to send the fiance to buy a 1986 honda civic wagon for me. thoughts? I might have to get it painted

E: dumb phone I said boooo about snow

E2: scratch that he's putting a down payment on a Bronco II for me!!!!

I wanna cry for joy I miss my old one so much

Scathach fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 7, 2018

Scathach

Um also someone put grenade stickers on it I think thats a sign

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Scathach posted:

Um also someone put grenade stickers on it I think thats a sign

Looking fly

Starman Super DX

someone bug lowtax for cat in a hammock stickers

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Scathach

Starman Super DX posted:

someone bug lowtax for cat in a hammock stickers

Maybe the moths can do it

...moths please?

beer pal

update: they fixed up the laundry room. at the 11th hour, crisis was averted. heres one for our boys in blue (maintenance workers)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Robot Made of Meat

Scathach posted:

...moths please?

Your phone is interfering again.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Your phone is interfering again.

Nah, moths can probably bug Lowtax. They're pretty good bugs, all 'round.

Starman Super DX

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Nah, moths can probably bug Lowtax. They're pretty good bugs, all 'round.

Uhhh, moths!?

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

FluffieDuckie

Lol did I just get called a moth?

Also we have a good selection of byob stickers at redbubble

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

not ready

moths are just the butterflies of the night.

Back Alley Borks

Awoo.

Moths would be fine if they didn't keep landing on my monitor at 2AM b/c there's no other lights in the room

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Scathach posted:

...moths please?

See page 127 of this very thread for the original reference.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=127

Scathach posted:

^^^daaawwww

Wait a second.... moths please!

:beerpal: We now return you to your regularly scheduled welcoming, helloing, and chatting.

BoldFrankensteinMir

...moths knew...

Sig by Heather Papps

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Moths aren't friendly like Borises though.
I don't know what these guys actually are, I mean I know they're grasshoppers, but I called one Boris because it was following me around and riding on my shoe, so now they're Borises.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Moths lied, Borises died.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Moths please change this thread name to "Welcome Hello & Katydid Thread [Locusts Moth Post]

Sig by Heather Papps

City of Glompton

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Moths please change this thread name to "Welcome Hello & Katydid Thread [Locusts Moth Post]

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Scathach

FluffieDuckie posted:

Lol did I just get called a moth?

Also we have a good selection of byob stickers at redbubble

This is not the first time this moth thing has been a thing

We concluded moths are useful and cool and often fluffy, so....

BoldFrankensteinMir

Everything in motheration.

Scathach

Hehehe

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi. We're watching The Room tonight.

Oh hi El Dorito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
remember when Tommy Wiseau played Dark Souls?

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!