Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

My Lovely Horse posted:

probably was frozen, you can see the box

absolutely was not frozen, you can see the drat pizza bending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I meant originally.

Well, originally it was a bunch of wheat and milk and greenhouse tomatoes and factory farmed animals, along with some minerals and food chemicals of varying origin. Depending on how you define the term, originally it, along with everything else, was a singularity whose infinite density prevented the flow of time itself. Which I guess counts as frozen?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Mmmmmm. Neo-Kobe style!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

looks wet imo

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
It's an old chef's trick actually, when you boil a pizza it becomes super easy to get the skin off.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I suspect that he's just softening the pizza to run it through a chinois.

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008
If a pizza becomes soup do soup rules apply?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

CommonShore posted:

I suspect that he's just softening the pizza to run it through a chinois.

So, you would be saying, and let me see if I am getting this right, in the current vernacular, that it, indeed, might be a most excellent time to take a sip?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Pizza soup is still pizza and therefore doesn't have to follow the standard soup rules. No pizza rules applies to liquids and solids equally. Hot pizza water is still pizza. :colbert:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

fizzymercy posted:

Pizza soup is still pizza and therefore doesn't have to follow the standard soup rules. No pizza rules applies to liquids and solids equally. Hot pizza water is still pizza. :colbert:
what if I vape a pizza

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

Yawgmoth posted:

what if I vape a pizza

This sounds like a million dollar idea.

stereobreadsticks has a new favorite as of 00:22 on Mar 8, 2018

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Not only is there pizza e-juice, there are many different kinds:

https://www.ecblendflavors.com/pizza-ria-eliquid-flavor/

There's roast beef, buttered crab, etc. etc.

If you can find an artificial flavor, you can make e-liquid of it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bertie Botts Every Flavour Vapes

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

What happens if you put the boiled and strained pizza into the vape thing.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I once tried a crispy bacon vape juice, and a dill pickle juice. The dill pickle flavor was far superior.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Scathach posted:

I once tried a crispy bacon vape juice, and a dill pickle juice. The dill pickle flavor was far superior.
was it a big dill?

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

fizzymercy posted:

But where does the chain end? There are pizza hot pockets, does that mean there are no hot pocket rules? Does that apply to the cheesesteak ones? Are there cheesesteak rules?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

PubicMice posted:

But where does the chain end? There are pizza hot pockets, does that mean there are no hot pocket rules? Does that apply to the cheesesteak ones? Are there cheesesteak rules?

A cheesesteak is basically a pizza.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Elizabethan Error posted:

was it a big dill?

Eh so so

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

PubicMice posted:

My friend, everyone argues about whether or not a hot dog is, in fact, a sandwich. No one, however, should ask what is and is not pizza. If there are no pizza rules then everything, and again nothing, is a pizza. Your Hot Pocket is a pizza. My grilled cheese with mozzarella and fresh pesto is a pizza. That guy's boiled cheese and dough is a pizza.

We are all pizza.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Well, apparently pizza can be a soup.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Well, apparently pizza can be a soup.

My mother was a bit of soup. What does that make me, you may ask? A soupçon, of course.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Né.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This recipe says to use a soupcan of paprika huh? Well ok

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Data Graham posted:

This recipe says to use a soupcan of paprika huh? Well ok

Hungarian food is good.

knife_of_justice
Aug 12, 2007

103 and still BITCHIN'

These loss.jpg edits are getting more and more abstract.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

knife_of_justice posted:

These loss.jpg edits are getting more and more abstract.

isn't there one shopped to be more like loss.jpg?

TurboTax
Oct 9, 2012

It reminds me of "those potatoes," which is an old name for cheesy hash browns/funeral potatoes. There's a restaurant called Hamburger Hamlet in LA that still uses the name, but their version doesn't have cheese or cream soup (it's just hash browns with sour cream and green onions stuffed inside, I think, and more sour cream and onions on top).

I guess the idea with both could be that it's so good, people won't need to call it anything specific—they'll just ask for "more of it" or "more of those potatoes."

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Got the Tom Yum bouillon today, straight from Thailand. Good stuff, and thanks to whoever recommended it!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

bob dobbs is dead posted:

isn't there one shopped to be more like loss.jpg?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/bennettberry/status/970530138621431808

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

had a shockingly similar dinner tonight, not even sad about it though

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
So, what does the Stupid Internet Club think of this exciting news from Bloomberg?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-08/sir-kensington-releases-a-new-ranch-dressing

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I bought a 3 lb bag of gochugaru from Amazon because I intend to try to make my own kimchi and I absolutely could not get it locally. It came today, and I was looking over the package, which has very little English on it other than "HOT PEPPER POWDER" on the front and the nutritional information, so I'm just going to have to hope that there's nothing terribly important in the Korean text.

Except some of the English promises me "0% METAL" and I'm not sure how to interpret that. Good? I guess?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Depends on how metal you want your kimchi to be :black101:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

RoboRodent posted:

I bought a 3 lb bag of gochugaru from Amazon because I intend to try to make my own kimchi and I absolutely could not get it locally. It came today, and I was looking over the package, which has very little English on it other than "HOT PEPPER POWDER" on the front and the nutritional information, so I'm just going to have to hope that there's nothing terribly important in the Korean text.

Except some of the English promises me "0% METAL" and I'm not sure how to interpret that. Good? I guess?

You're fine.

The 0 percent metal thing probably means your gochugaru was made in China and they want you to feel safe and have more healthy :downs:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

RoboRodent posted:

You can post the label here and I'll tell you if there's anything interesting in the Korean text but Fleta Mcgurn's post is likely the case. A lot of gochugaru comes from China since Korea's total available farmland is the size of a shoebox.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RoboRodent posted:

This is like the restaurant near me that has a sign saying "the rodent problem is under control". Its meant to be reassuring but the fact of the sign is very not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

cool writing egg