Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I love stopping off at Eat after I pick up my pills at Drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Stiglich posted:

The Sanctuary State. Protecting illegal immigrants over its citizens.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I love stopping off at Eat after I pick up my pills at Drugs.

there's actually a really good hipster bar in Boston called Drink

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I see Stiglich is going with the "look at these horrible immigrant children" cartoons we had back in the Obama days.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Pants Donkey posted:

I see Stiglich is going with the "look at these horrible immigrant children" cartoons we had back in the Obama days.

Right? I swear I've seen basically that same cartoon a hundred times and it hasn't gotten any less dumb.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

I think you'll find tariffs are good for America because

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson's comments about Russia – The foreign secretary will retaliate if Russia is found to have had a hand in the poisoning of Sergei Skripal" After Meissonier and JL David.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Trump trade tariffs: Europe threatens US bikes, bourbon and bluejeans

Times:

Evening Standard:

Donald Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn quits

Mail:
Mac on... Water fat cats (Thousands of properties in South-east England are without water as a result of burst pipes)

'Got that, Miss Smith? A grovelling apology to all customers for the inconvenience caused, followed by details of the massive but necessary price increase to pay for all the leaks.'

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Yes, this sure is a gesture that would mean something to Donald Trump

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Canada and South Korea, two of our staunchest allies, now being depicted as enemies attacking us because Trunp wants tariffs by conservative shitheads :downsbravo:
If Trump for some reason shat on Branco, Branco would start drawing himself as an enemy of the state. He makes Garrison look nuanced and critical.

loquacius posted:

there's actually a really good hipster bar in Boston called Drink
I swear half these forums live in the Boston area. :tinfoil:

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Mar 7, 2018

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

loquacius posted:

Yes, this sure is a gesture that would mean something to Donald Trump

if i know my terminator 2 he's about to run those fingers through his head

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Polygynous posted:

Right? I swear I've seen basically that same cartoon a hundred times and it hasn't gotten any less dumb.

You have to start from a position of being brokebrained enough to look at that silhouette of people running, as if from danger, and immediately react "gently caress you don't come here we're full."

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
mods, username, BENGHAZI BOX, etc

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Keep sending me money, and I will continue to:

* Make JR Rose level observations about Jewish holiday-related food customs ad nauseum
* Scribble racist twaddle
* Beg for more money

artistic ability not included.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Conservatives: "We are moral and compassionate towards all human beings, because we're pro-life."
Also conservatives: "Actually, people are less human depending on which side of an imaginary line they're born on, and Democrats are bad people for treating those people as human beings."

You can't reason with conservatives, they are all the very living avatar of :umberto:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Where are these cities that have all these public areas with "GUN FREE ZONE" signs posted on the sidewalk?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

MokBa posted:

Where are these cities that have all these public areas with "GUN FREE ZONE" signs posted on the sidewalk?
My elementary school had one at the entrance. It said no knives too.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Samurai Sanders posted:

My elementary school had one at the entrance. It said no knives too.

We had "no drugs" tacked on there as well. Worked just as well as you would expect.

What these morons don't understand is that "No ___ zone" isn't a magical barrier to keep out that poo poo, it's so that the police can nail the person to the wall if they get caught there. Works well for people bringing guns to school, less so for kids with half a gram in their locker.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trazz posted:

Conservatives: "We are moral and compassionate towards all human beings, because we're pro-life."
Also conservatives: "Actually, people are less human depending on which side of an imaginary line they're born on, and Democrats are bad people for treating those people as human beings."

You can't reason with conservatives, they are all the very living avatar of :umberto:

Conservatives only care about two kinds of persons:
  • Fetuses
  • Corporations
Anyone and anything else can just die in a ditch, they don't care, but it better not cost them any of their precious tax dollars.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

Man it's weird seeing a short FDOTM.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Sandpuppy posted:

Keep sending me money, and I will continue to:

* Make JR Rose level observations about Jewish holiday-related food customs ad nauseum
* Scribble racist twaddle
* Beg for more money

artistic ability not included.

What do I do to make him stop?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Jurgan posted:

Send whatever paper publishes him enough to pay a half-competent cartoonist? Granted if they're publishing dry bones they'll pay it to a half-competent right-wing shithead but at least then we'll get something novel to complain about.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall the moment Payne heard Trump threatening tariffs on automobiles, I'm certain it was glorious. :allears:

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

from two pages ago but that last panel is fantastic

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jurgan posted:

He's 80. Wait a few years.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Does this rear end in a top hat have some kind of fetish for cars with giant loving fenders or something? Does he need the biggest caboose he can have on panel?

Man, I wonder what this guy say if there was just a few incidents of white guys, maybe even KKK, just violently being gun downed by the police.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Oh, yon fowl always dost play the fool. Surely he knowest that rabble is illiterate.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"We're hypocritical to think guns shouldn't be freely available to everyone because we rely on trained professionals for security."

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Crabtree posted:

Does this rear end in a top hat have some kind of fetish for cars with giant loving fenders or something? Does he need the biggest caboose he can have on panel?
Are you new here?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

No what would be hypocritical would be espousing the need for people to be able to carry guns everywhere they want and how gun rights can’t be infringed and how guns make everything safer but then disallowing guns at your event for safety concerns. Hey gee that reminds me that big conservative poo poo head jamboree a few weeks back did they allow guns in? Summers didn’t make a comic about hypocrites while that was going on. Weird that!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

umm you see they are hypocrites because those unwilling to carry weapons and kill will always be subservient to those who are and furthermo- *blows foot off while cleaning loaded gun*

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Xander77 posted:

Are you new here?

Probably, but I also just want a solid confirmation that this dude wants to gently caress a car or not.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Crabtree posted:

Probably, but I also just want a solid confirmation that this dude wants to gently caress a car or not.

In that case: Payne is a right-wing shill of the Detroit variety which means he loves big vroom vroom cars except when they are driven by snooty Democrats who think they're BETTER'n me in which case he hates them

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Payne wants to gently caress a car.

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Crabtree posted:

Man, I wonder what this guy say if there was just a few incidents of white guys, maybe even KKK, just violently being gun downed by the police.

There... Are incidents of white guys being violently gunned down by the police. Hasn't affected a single thing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

BardoTheConsumer posted:

There... Are incidents of white guys being violently gunned down by the police. Hasn't affected a single thing.

On tape too

Cops can kill whoever they want; most of the time they want to kill black guys but they feel no need to limit themselves

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

BardoTheConsumer posted:

The two most recent high profile extrajudicial murders of citizens by police here were a black guy with a gun who told the cop he had the gun, which he possessed legally, and the cop shot him to death. The other was an unarmed white woman who was talking to the officers she had called to a noise report when one of them shot her multiple times. I mean yeah statistically cops murder people of color out of proportion to their population but being white is no guarantee of safety from extrajudicial murder by security forces in America and basically never has been. People in America are dangerously brainwashed to believe this frequency of extrajudicial killings by security forces is normal or unavoidable. Much like the regime's repeated use of chemical weapons on nonviolent pro-democracy protesters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, I'm talking about one of these white terrorist marches or stunts where a cop just opens fires on the racists and nazis. Would all of these guns nuts slightly change their tune, if even for a moment.