Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Just imagine him exactly the same, prematurely balding at 37, and with a ratty mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Premature balding would mean the loss of his quirk basically. Which, given that his quirk involves ripping the balls off his head, would make sense actually.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

DrSunshine posted:

Just imagine him exactly the same, prematurely balding at 37, and with a ratty mustache.
Draco Malfoy?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Roland Jones posted:

Premature balding would mean the loss of his quirk basically. Which, given that his quirk involves ripping the balls off his head, would make sense actually.

What if facial hair works too?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Ironically, he has a super hot wife now and the bubble beard keeps him from kissing her.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
What if becomes hirsute and is a bouncing cluster of balls

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Fabricated posted:

Mineta is absolutely going to end up married to someone hot and have like 5 kids but the wife will totally have his balls in her purse. Figuratively and/or literally.

He already got a taste of it when he interned with Mt Lady

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

RatHat posted:

Incredible that your first thought was facial hair. You're a pure soul.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

RatHat posted:

I hope he'll be able to stand pulling balls off of his face since I can't imagine that not hurting him more than pulling them off of his scalp.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Fabricated posted:

Mineta is absolutely going to end up married to someone hot and have like 5 kids but the wife will totally have his balls in her purse. Figuratively and/or literally.

if she takes his balls how will he fight crime :ohdear:

edit: actually taking his balls will probably provide a net decrease in crime

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

90% of the infiltration plan consists of how to get to a teahouse beforehand

these villains are excellent

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/174/https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/174/

Chapter is out

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Yaomomo!

bondster
May 6, 2007

Gonna start calling my laptop Criminal Folder. Gentle/La Brava :3:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How does this comic have so many great characters??

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aww these two goofs :3:

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Pretty sure that Gentle's quirk is obscenely powerful, or at least Horikoshi seems to be hinting at that. Now I want him effortlessly chumping a more threatening villain that's also trying to attack UA.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I love these new heroes, Gentle and La Brava.

Also the fact that Mina decided to dress up as the Men in Black solely for the sake of a two-second goof. She rules.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I love so much that La Brava joined Gentle as his professional editor and assistant because she was such a giant fan of his early work that she doxxed him. Gentle and La Brava are the best??? I hope we keep them after this arc, as a nice change, because they're too good and pure.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
You just know they're going to meet Yaomomo's mom in that tea shop, hit it off, and then probably walk through the front gates with her.

There's no way the great Gentle would cover himself in dirt.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Gentle is a man of the people and does not have bourgeois inhibitions (outside of the tea thing).

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Mar 9, 2018

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Gentle and La Brava are the best thing to happen to this comic. I can't wait to see how this dumb plot goes.

Shere posted:

You just know they're going to meet Yaomomo's mom in that tea shop, hit it off, and then probably walk through the front gates with her.

There's no way the great Gentle would cover himself in dirt.

I like this idea a lot and hope it's this. Boy howdy would that be funny.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Gentle and La Brava are definitely going to team up with the rest of the cast to cheer up Eri.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah it's definitely Chekhov's Tea and Gentle and La Brava will meet up with Momo or her mom.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

fight scenes replaced with arguments about tea

in an act of desperation, all might transforms into a musclebound maid

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Calling that Gentle's Quirk is somehow powered by tea. Particularly tea poured from a great height.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Horikoshi has really been working the fake out last panels lately.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Rand Brittain posted:

Honestly, they should probably just go back and rewrite the first volume of the manga so that Bakugou comes off as "ridiculously aggressive" instead of "someone who really ought to be locked up."
Does manga ever retcon things like that?

I can't believe they're unironically going ahead with the "use Aoyama as a disco ball" thing. :allears:

>the long-absent hemoptysis!
poo poo I hadn't realized they hadn't done that gag in ages.

All Might still has impressive reflexes.

Yaomomo is a treasure.

Gentle and Brava are too.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Mar 9, 2018

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also Deku is a shameful All Might super fan. Nighteye is rolling in his grave.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

DrSunshine posted:

I'm not sure you understand premature balding.

Sincerely, a guy losing his hair in his twenties.

Also gentle and la brava are the most :3: of villains.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

All this praise and not a word about Hatsume and her precious babies, for shame.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

All this praise and not a word about Hatsume and her precious babies, for shame.

She didn't get to do much in this chapter, and Gentle and La Brava really stole the show. Don't worry, she and her babies will get their time to shine, and then we'll talk at length about her. I hope she inadvertently builds something that helps Gentle.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Gentle for main character, get this deku loser out of here

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

If it turns out the twist here Gentle is actually Real Bad and manipulating La Brava I will throw my computer across the room.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Radish posted:

If it turns out the twist here Gentle is actually Real Bad and manipulating La Brava I will throw my computer across the room.

Gentle is too much of a buffoon to manipulate anyone. They're just two idiots who are perfectly matched. If there's any justice in the world they'll get a spinoff :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I'm not sure you understand premature balding.

Sincerely, a guy losing his hair in his twenties.

Also gentle and la brava are the most :3: of villains.

As a guy whose parents have only started balding in their 70s, anything before then is premature. :smugbert:

*runs hand through thick head of hair, Aizen-style*

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Did ... did she invent a Golden Snitch??

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Mina is the best, she got all dressed up just to mess with Deku :allears:

So La Brava got so obsessed with a cute guy on the internet that she doxxed and tracked down where he lives? She's totally a female Mineta!

Also, we still don't have a band name!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Rand Brittain posted:

Honestly, they should probably just go back and rewrite the first volume of the manga so that Bakugou comes off as "ridiculously aggressive" instead of "someone who really ought to be locked up."

Being a bully and a dick aren’t criminal offenses when you’re 13-14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

gentle and la brava are so good :allears: