Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Super No Vacancy posted:

where's the lie

Regardless of how you feel about the NRA, calling a woman a terrorist oval office isn’t a good look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's going to be suspended for that.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Bigass Moth posted:

Regardless of how you feel about the NRA, calling a woman a terrorist oval office isn’t a good look.

it's a term of endearment in ireland

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bigass Moth posted:

It’s a bad look but it’s an accurate bad look

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The NRA is a terrorist organization, so calling someone who works for them a terrorist is wholly accurate. "oval office" is not a great term, though.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
jim cornette is now an honorary australian

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
oval office is not a good word to use, but yeah, calling the NRA terrorists is absolutely accurate.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

oval office is not a good word to use, but yeah, calling the NRA terrorists is absolutely accurate.

And while that particular choice of word is bad, that woman should be called foul things.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/971567917744705536

What makes the even funnier is that Okada retweeted it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Of course Okada is gonna help out his best friend.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

trying too hard as ever

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

The NRA is a terrorist organization, so calling someone who works for them a terrorist is wholly accurate. "oval office" is not a great term, though.

Dana Loesch is exactly the person to use the word oval office for.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

sportsgenius86 posted:

Monster is more accurate imo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jim's still bitter about his loss to Baby Doll I see

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

No just call her a terrorist, her being a woman has nothing to do with how awful she is

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Speaking of people who gave Trump millions,

https://twitter.com/SBALinda/status/971987165717585920?s=19

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/972087364959977472

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/972064732864802816
ChuckieT is ice cold.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You have to call Dana Loesch a oval office because they haven't invented a worse word to call her

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Didn't SXSW used to be sort of cool at some point? Jesus Christ. Hey youth of America wanna listen to a republican talk to you about having money?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Yeah, and Burning Man used to be about getting hosed up in the desert with weird people instead of tech bros chilling in their luxury camps being fed by servants.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

The_Rob posted:

Didn't SXSW used to be sort of cool at some point? Jesus Christ. Hey youth of America wanna listen to a republican talk to you about having money?

SxSW has several corporate sponsored venue that pay bands with exposure soooooo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just accept that every festival is a postcapitalist hellhole. It may start by the people for the people, but once the money rolls in, all bets are off.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wasn't the Fyre Festival pretty funny?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

VJeff posted:

Wasn't the Fyre Festival pretty funny?

Absolutely. However I heard that the organizer is looking at 20 years in jail so enabling rich dipshits to re-enact Lord Of The Flies for your own amusement has its own costs.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Corny loves calling people cunts, that isn't really anything new

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
to be clear, the difference between SXSW and actual music festivals is that they have a huge component that is like "do you work at a startup? get your company to pay to send you here so you can 'represent the brand' and attend 'business development' panels!"

it's not just, like, music industry corporate, or sponsor corporate, the whole thing is built as, well, I'll just quote from the site

quote:

Join us for unparalleled discovery, networking, and inspiration at the 2018 SXSW Conference & Festivals in Austin, Texas from March 9-18.

also SXSW was going to have Peter Thiel on a panel talking about how he shut down Gawker but he pulled out of that a month or two ago I think

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SXSW is just like Austin in that it became a parody of itself like 5 years ago

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

abraham linksys posted:

to be clear, the difference between SXSW and actual music festivals is that they have a huge component that is like "do you work at a startup? get your company to pay to send you here so you can 'represent the brand' and attend 'business development' panels!"

it's not just, like, music industry corporate, or sponsor corporate, the whole thing is built as, well, I'll just quote from the site

also SXSW was going to have Peter Thiel on a panel talking about how he shut down Gawker but he pulled out of that a month or two ago I think

I thought it was Hulk Hogan who ended Gawker by hitting it with a leg drop, pinning it for the 3 count, and absolving himself and his ten-inch penis of any racism in front of a thousand screaming Hulkamaniacs brother.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

The Bee posted:

I thought it was Hulk Hogan who ended Gawker by hitting it with a leg drop, pinning it for the 3 count, and absolving himself and his ten-inch penis of any racism in front of a thousand screaming Hulkamaniacs brother.

...Only a thousand? Wow, Hulk has fallen on hard times.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Thiel was the one who provided Hulk with the money to bribe Bubba.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

SXSW is just like Austin in that it became a parody of itself like 5 years ago

Keep Austin WeirdTM

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Aphrodite posted:

Thiel was the one who provided Hulk with the money to bribe Bubba.

Hogan sure has fallen on hard times, can you imagine the Hulk of the 80s and 90s relying on an insane rich guy to fund his triumphs?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That depends, how insane was Ted?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Step 1: Marry a man whose father runs the most profitable wrestling territory in the country

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VJeff posted:

That depends, how insane was Ted?

He decided to get into the wrestling business. So pretty loving insane.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

DarkstarIV posted:

...Only a thousand? Wow, Hulk has fallen on hard times.

A thousand may not seem like a lot until they're all packed into one courtroom, brother.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The Bee posted:

https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/712215547816058881?s=21

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So much talk about wrestlers flying out here and there yesterday starting with Sienna, Mark Andrews with Regal chiming in and..it was just a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/972250630642421761

lol