Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

*reading a headline titled "Custom DOOM wad used by school shooter to plan attack, 69 dead"* time to see whats new on doomworld.com

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I thought I was going to play monster hunter world all weekend but instead I spent all my time playing Chess

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Control Volume posted:

I thought I was going to play monster hunter world all weekend but instead I spent all my time playing Chess

chess.com or lichess? wots your rating. i too play chess sometimes

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

rediscover posted:

chess.com or lichess? wots your rating. i too play chess sometimes

Chess.com, around 1330 for 10 minutes. I havent checked out lichess yet because its intimidating

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Control Volume posted:

Chess.com, around 1330 for 10 minutes. I havent checked out lichess yet because its intimidating

ah, you seem to be much better than me. i think my 10 minute rating is mid 700s lol. i'll still play you sometime if your down. username on chess.com is r3discover

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hitman

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I like them way more. It makes resources way more important and I have to think about whether I want to use my minerals to claim another system or for a ship or to upgrade a building because I can't do all three anymore. Edicts are OP as hell though, especially with the Executive Privilege ascension perk. I have drone bounties going on for the next 220 years

Yeah I really like it, I just can’t figure out the rhythm of when to grab new stars and when to stop and develop what you already have. I’ll think I’m doing good and then make contact with some other empires and realize I’m like 1/3 the size of everyone else.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's really good now but definitely needs a few tweaks

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
I fired up the ol Xbox One THe First and played some Psychonauts and Metal in Arms: Glitch in the System and Destroy all Humans this weekend

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I'm playing Heavily Modded Minecraft, Skyfactory 3, by Bacon Donut

Awesome...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Muh

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
been playing puyo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I play the quick marathon mode of Tetris whilst taking a dump.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My best score is 130000.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I play the quick marathon mode of Tetris whilst taking a dump.

Wormskull posted:

My best score is 130000.

You should cut down on your fiber intake.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

been playing puyo

i once had a nightmare that i was stuck playing an infinite game of puyo puyo and everytime i woke up it resumed exactly where i left off when i fell back asleep

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
puyo is loving hard and i suck at it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish I had the brain power and dedication to actually learn it because PPT rules but my mind will never be able to comprehend the puyo part of it so I just spam wildly and hope for the best.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Swap mode ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At some point today I'll finish Leon's campaign in RE6, I'll probably play some UNIST and Splatoon 2. Maybe I'll start another RE6 campaign after I finish Leon's but that's a daunting prospect

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The end of Leon campaign is hilarious, enjoy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been enjoying the ludicrous cutscenes a lot...there's a part where you spend an entire chapter falling down increasingly larger endless pits and minecart tracks and waterfalls and then you open a door and you're just outside somewhere and a nuke goes off and Hunnigan calls and says You need to fake your deaths now!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is that the part where the giant shark attacks you in an ancient crypt for half an hour then you get saved by a giant acme barrel of tnt flying over your head and blowing it up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Is that the part where the giant shark attacks you in an ancient crypt for half an hour then you get saved by a giant acme barrel of tnt flying over your head and blowing it up

3 of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh snap it's Miku Day...I'll have to play some Project DIVA today as well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Oh snap it's Miku Day...I'll have to play some Project DIVA today as well

Getting some vegetable juice and leeks

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

more dark souls 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m playing a game called Moving Into My New House

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I hate that indie poo poo.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is that the Dark Souls Inspired Metroidvania

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Trying to finish up the Caberet Club in Yakuza 0. Working on a second playthrough of Bloodborne. Some Resident Evil 6 maybe if IT is down. I forgot how ridiculous the plot of this game is but I got into Mercenaries afterwards and it was cool remembering all the counters and takedowns and poo poo.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Also doing a second Bloodborne playthrough, time to give a bloodtinge build a spin.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Going to play the new bonus episode of Life is Strange: Before the Storm when I get off work, then maybe Sniper Elite 4.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Also doing a second Bloodborne playthrough, time to give a bloodtinge build a spin.

Transformed Chikage vs 2nd phase Lady Maria is basically peak Bloodborne

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

radiant historia and into the breach for a bit, probably xenoblade later

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ff15

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hate that indie poo poo.

I’m playing on Easy Mode, aka hiring movers

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m playing on Easy Mode, aka hiring movers
Pay-to-win is infecting everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

radiant historia
How is this? I've seen it at the local game store a few times.