Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope Smash 5 has good singleplayer and cutscenes where Nintendo characters team up.

any singleplayer at all would be loads better than smash4

also im really shocked its going to be a new smash..last i checked Sakurai's extremely mangled developer hands were physically incapable of making another game and he doesn't like anyone else touching his ideas. i was 100% sure they'd just port sm4sh with all the DLC and maybe some extras

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope Smash 5 has good singleplayer and cutscenes where Nintendo characters team up.

Frankly this is #1 to me

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

A spiritual successor to both SSE and Smash Run... :pray:

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smash Hoipe

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“extremebuff”" post="“481991559”"]
any singleplayer at all would be loads better than smash4

also im really shocked its going to be a new smash..last i checked Sakurai’s extremely mangled developer hands were physically incapable of making another game and he doesn’t like anyone else touching his ideas. i was 100% sure they’d just port sm4sh with all the DLC and maybe some extras
[/quote]

He has more power in one mangled almost completely crystallized finger than you have in your whole body you drat cuckold.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

this loving owns so hard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

He has more power in one mangled almost completely crystallized finger than you have in your whole body you drat cuckold.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Looks like you just entered the gungeon... but this time your are not going to like it!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

That was my favorite part of Brawl.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

My bayo infinite climax edition finally arrived. The kids and wife are going away overnight coincidentally so lots of time to fly through 1 hopefully.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
ive been thinking about it, and paying $40 for binding of isaac was really stupid

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

ive been thinking about it, and paying $40 for binding of isaac was really stupid

lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not owning a Switch becomes more and more shameful each day

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

it seemed like it to me but i thought "go with god"

or against god or whatever

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

julian assflange posted:

I'm goi g to get one real soon... I can't wait

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The Milkman posted:

it seemed like it to me but i thought "go with god"

or against god or whatever

its still a good game so i’m not that sore about it, but in hindsight there’s other cheaper games on the eshop i havent already played for a hundred hours

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

its still a good game so i’m not that sore about it, but in hindsight there’s other cheaper games on the eshop i havent already played for a hundred hours

crypt of the necrodancer is coming to switch or is possibly already on switch if you're looking for a roguelite style game with a lot of replayability

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
eshop wishlist so far

steamworld heist
golf story
celeste
thumper
necrodancer (ty gom)
ACA garou mark of the wolves
magical drop 3
blazing star

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Did you play enter the gungeon on steam yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fa-GYO posted:

Did you play enter the gungeon on steam yet

i know this seems petty, but i want bright lush colorful games on my switch. enough freaking dungeons

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know this seems petty, but i want bright lush colorful games on my switch. enough freaking dungeons

Get Toki Tori 2+

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
A lot of people end up disliking it so that's fine

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Golf story was fun but it can be frustrating when you have to do tedious mini games to move the game along. The golf is actually p good for a simple game but they don’t have enough of it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'd get steamworld dig 2 or hollow knight over steamworld heist fursonally. dig 2 is a big improvement over the other steamworld games which i thought were just so-so.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

eshop wishlist so far

steamworld heist
golf story
celeste
thumper
necrodancer (ty gom)
ACA garou mark of the wolves
magical drop 3
blazing star

thumper is worth the $20

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I have like eight cartridge games on the Switch and I did the add points thing for every one of them and apparently all I get off is $1.60 in an eshop purchase? Wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Digital purchases get like 10% back and physical get 1% lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
its 5% for digital and 1% of the digital price for physical games

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

julian assflange posted:

I couldn't take it any longer and bought one today. This year long nightmare is over

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

thumper is worth the $20
It's so goddamn good.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'd get steamworld dig 2 or hollow knight over steamworld heist fursonally. dig 2 is a big improvement over the other steamworld games which i thought were just so-so.

Yeah Switch metroidvania tier list is Steamworld Dig 2 -> Blaster Master -> Axiom Verge -> Dandara. Im excited for Hollow Knight though

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I don't get all the love Steamworld gets, they're good games but also a little bland. Blaster Master is amazing though.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Still thinking bout that direct

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

an actual dog posted:

I don't get all the love Steamworld gets, they're good games but also a little bland. Blaster Master is amazing though.

have you played 2? it's one of the best games of the genre i've played.