Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Delta Airlines Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions

1. Delta’s Loyalty program is open to any person in any country that has not prohibited participation in loyalty programs.

2. Corporations and/or non-person entities cannot be enrolled as members.

3. Members must provide full true name to participate in the Loyalty program. Full true name means the given name, middle name, if any, and family or surname. Additionally, any bloodline names, clan names, or any other name essential for any type of incantation. Full name must be the same on the Member’s passport or any other valid travel document (i.e. Visa, Resident Alien Card, identicube). Members will be assigned an individual membership number upon enrollment which must be printed upon the Member's body permanently. Members also will receive a digital membership token that may be implanted in the wrist to speed up processing.

4. Membership numbers are non-transferable.

5. Membership is limited to a single Loyalty program account.

6. Members may not maintain a relationship with any other airline, as they have sworn loyalty to Delta Airlines. Additionally, members are to refuse outside contact from other airlines. If another Airline attempts to service you, you must inform Delta Airlines immediately as a matter of honor.

7. Loyalty contract validity remains in full force until the death of the participating member.

8. Death before dishonor.

9. (classified)

10. Participating members in good standing are eligible for training at the Delta Sky Club Lounge & Monastery for initiation into martial secrets. Guests may be admitted with participating members with an oath of secrecy bound in blood.

11. To enroll your child in the Loyalty program, they must first complete three rites of passage to prove their worthiness to access the benefits of lifelong loyalty to Delta. At the conclusion of these rites, they are considered a legally distinct entity and duty of care transfers to Delta Airlines.

12. All Loyalty members must heed the call when the Delta War Horn is sounded or the ancient fires of DEN/LAX/SFC/ORD/JFK are lit.

13. Members are to abide by all relevant laws in every jurisdiction in which they travel, except where it conflicts with the wishes of Delta Airlines.

14. Members may not injure a Delta employee or, through inaction, allow a Delta employee to come to harm.

15. Members must obey orders given to them by Delta Employees, except where such orders would conflict with the previous directive.

16. Members must protect their own existence as long as such does not conflict with the last two directives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
To become a Delta Elite Gold Member you must board a nonstop transpacific flight from San Francisco to Bangkok with only a single piece of carry-on luggage. If you survive, Elite Gold Membership is yours.

Farecoal

There he go
Also, free in-flight peanuts

Dads Dip Cup

Loyalty Members will receive priority boarding and seating privileges during the boarding process. Additionally, in the event of an in-flight incident requiring cargo and/or passengers to be jettisoned from the plane, Loyalty Members will be removed only once all non-loyalty members are gone or unless otherwise instructed by a Delta employee. If you receive such an instruction it must be complied with immediately. Failure to do so is punishable by death.

Loyalty Members will accumulate Frequent Flyer miles at 1.2x the normal rate (1.5x for Elite Gold Members and 2.0x for Elite Platinum Members). Frequent Flyer miles may be used on any domestic or transcontinental flight in 175 point increments. Frequent Flyer miles expire on December 31 of the calendar year in which they were earned. The penalty for possessing unused Frequent Flyer miles at the beginning of a new calendar year is death.

Loyalty Members receive privileges unavailable to non-loyalty members during the in-flight movie, including
  • Ability to adjust volume level of the personal display unit
  • Ability to adjust tint, brightness, contrast, vertical and horizontal hold of the personal display unit
  • Ability to turn off the personal display unit
Be advised turning off the personal display unit during the in-flight movie is still a violation of Delta policy, and is punishable by death.

vanisher

Only those that have defeated 100 passengers from other airlines in hand to hand combat and then make the blood oath are allowed in the Delta loyalty program

Darkman Fanpage
without a loyalty program i am a ronin. forced to fly the friendly skies without accumulating frequent flyer miles that can be exchanged for goods or services.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I stopped flying Delta after the pilot wouldn't stop asking me if I wanted to get my toes sucked.

Dads Dip Cup

Elite Gold Loyalty Members may upgrade their loyalty status to Elite Platinum level by either of the following two methods:

(1) The Member completes a series of twelve labors personally chosen by the CEO of Delta Airlines. The CEO holds full discretion as to the contents and conditions of the labors, and reserves the right to modify them or veto them altogether for any reason and at any time, including while the Member is performing them. The Member will receive the next labor only once the previous one has been deemed complete. There is no time limit to complete the labors. However, the Member is banned from utilizing any Delta Airlines service while the labors are in progress. Standard rules regarding the acquisition and expenditure of Frequent Flyer points still apply. Upon successful completion of the labors, the Member will be upgraded to Elite Platinum Loyalty status and be immediately entitled to the benefits thereof.

(2) The Member collects 10 Delta Coins, found in "Delta Lucky Packs" that become available for sale on a limited-time basis once per calendar year at terminals in select locations. Details regarding the sale of Delta Lucky Packs are as follows:
  • The starting time, duration, and participating locations are to be announced no more than 12 hours in advance.
  • The price and accepted currency is chosen at random, up to and including (but not necessarily limited to) Bitcoins, XBOX Live Points, and Frequent Flyer miles from other airlines.
  • Prizes obtained from Delta Lucky Packs are non-transferable.
If the Member fails to collect 10 Delta Coins within the promotional period, the Coins are lost and the Member will incur the following penalties based on the number of coins collected:
  • 1-8 coins : The penalty is death.
  • 9 coins : Roll 1d20. If 1-19 is rolled, the penalty is death. If 20 is rolled, roll 1d20 again.
Once the collection of 10 Delta Coins is confirmed and verified, the Member will be upgraded to Elite Platinum Loyalty status and be immediately entitled to the benefits thereof.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I take regular flights and reject any kind of rewards program because I hate the concept. There is no way in hell that keeping track of corporate issued monopoly money is ever going to be a useful part of my neural network.

I also hate coupons.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

9/10 people sign up without reading the stipulations.

I don't sign up because I don't want to read all that.

The flight attendants point and laugh at me as I am the only person on the plane whos seat is not useable as a flotation device.

FutonForensic

the only active member of the Delta Airlines Loyalty Program is DJ Khaled, who is also the only active member of the Delta Airlines Smart Program and the Delta Airlines Grateful Program

cda

by Hand Knit
Son: Daddy, why is that man missing part of his pinky finger?

Father: He used to be in the Delta Airlines Loyalty Program, but he tried to apply rollover miles to a flight during a blackout date.

City of Glompton

cda posted:

Father: He used to be in the Delta Airlines Loyalty Program, but he tried to apply rollover miles to a flight during a blackout date.

google THIS

*pulls back suspect's sleeve, revealing their tattoo*

Had a brush with the Delta Airlines Loyalty Program did we, pilot?

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

ohhh, i just WISH some Southwest Airlines-lookin motherfucker would roll up in this thread *takes a big bite out of a Biscoff biscuit* sho I coulmmf shblow themff awaymf wiff muh shuperior rewards programph

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

*pulls back suspect's sleeve, revealing their tattoo*

Had a brush with the Delta Airlines Loyalty Program did we, pilot?

The jig is up. The pilot's face drops into a sneer, and with a quick twist and shove he sends the detective flipping over backwards in some martial arts move. He begins parkouring up to the mezzanine, bullets flying as the detective recovers and draws on him. The chase extends past the food court and into the restricted area. Bounding off tramways and into the tarmac, the pilot flees toward a Delta plane on the taxiway: Sanctuary. The detective comes rushing out of the double doors below and lands a shot in the perp's leg.

The detective runs up to him and finds him foaming at the mouth. The pilot chuckles. "Fake tooth cyanide capsule... from the skymall catalog... 5% off for Elite members..." He dies, and the detective looks up to see the Delta Loyalty Program members issuing their salute from the tiny windows on the nearby plane.

joke_explainer

cda posted:

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Elite Gold Loyalty Members may upgrade their loyalty status to Elite Platinum level by either of the following two methods:

(1) The Member completes a series of twelve labors personally chosen by the CEO of Delta Airlines. The CEO holds full discretion as to the contents and conditions of the labors, and reserves the right to modify them or veto them altogether for any reason and at any time, including while the Member is performing them. The Member will receive the next labor only once the previous one has been deemed complete. There is no time limit to complete the labors. However, the Member is banned from utilizing any Delta Airlines service while the labors are in progress. Standard rules regarding the acquisition and expenditure of Frequent Flyer points still apply. Upon successful completion of the labors, the Member will be upgraded to Elite Platinum Loyalty status and be immediately entitled to the benefits thereof.

(2) The Member collects 10 Delta Coins, found in "Delta Lucky Packs" that become available for sale on a limited-time basis once per calendar year at terminals in select locations. Details regarding the sale of Delta Lucky Packs are as follows:
  • The starting time, duration, and participating locations are to be announced no more than 12 hours in advance.
  • The price and accepted currency is chosen at random, up to and including (but not necessarily limited to) Bitcoins, XBOX Live Points, and Frequent Flyer miles from other airlines.
  • Prizes obtained from Delta Lucky Packs are non-transferable.
If the Member fails to collect 10 Delta Coins within the promotional period, the Coins are lost and the Member will incur the following penalties based on the number of coins collected:
  • 1-8 coins : The penalty is death.
  • 9 coins : Roll 1d20. If 1-19 is rolled, the penalty is death. If 20 is rolled, roll 1d20 again.
Once the collection of 10 Delta Coins is confirmed and verified, the Member will be upgraded to Elite Platinum Loyalty status and be immediately entitled to the benefits thereof.

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

"Fake tooth cyanide capsule... from the skymall catalog... 5% off for Elite members..."

lol

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
"In the event of a water landing, check under your seat for a personal flotation device. In the event of a dimension war, check within your right armrest for a phase knife engraved with your name, and lovingly crafted to fit your grip perfectly"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
"Howdy, folks. This is your captain speaking, and on behalf of all of us in the crew, I'd like to thank you for choosing American Airlines today. Skies are clear and temperature is a balmy 82 degrees, and we'll be taking off momentarily.

Unfortunately, one of the stewardesses on this plane turned out to be one of those Delta fanatics in disguise, and has locked herself, or should I say himself, because it was a man dressed up as a woman, in the cabin. We believe he is attempting to contact the Delta Evermind. We are in the process of holding a seance to ask the ghost of Uncle Sam what to do. However, it will take a moment to establish the spirit link, and you can expect a delay of about thirty minutes before takeoff. Thank you."

(everybody groans)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

joke_explainer

blaise rascal posted:

"In the event of a water landing, check under your seat for a personal flotation device. In the event of a dimension war, check within your right armrest for a phase knife engraved with your name, and lovingly crafted to fit your grip perfectly"

szkud

I fly for my airline, I die for my airline

~(‾▿‾)~

Absolut

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
But are there pretzels

Robot Made of Meat

Always read paperwork carefully. I THOUGHT I was signing up for Delta Airlines Loyalty Program, but after flying only 20,000 miles I became King of Bhutan.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caganer
united kills dogs, delta lovingly lubes them up and fucks them in the rear end

-

• Locked thread