Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Transformed Chikage vs 2nd phase Lady Maria is basically peak Bloodborne

my favorite boss battle in the dlc hands down and I used that weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003
might get in a little scavenger sv-4 if i have a moment

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

my favorite boss battle in the dlc hands down and I used that weapon

it’s so good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

How is this? I've seen it at the local game store a few times.

its good. really fun tactical battle system, smart story with characters that i like and some solid twists, and the remake adds some ok side content and expands the battle system in a neat way. it hasnt blown my mind, but its a very solid jrpg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been chipping away at radiant historia too and I've been liking it. The timeline hopping is neat but the further in I get the longer battles take without getting anything radically more varied than the push pull stuff you had in the beginning. Does this game do level scaling encounters to account for being able to do any part of the game at any level or should I be hanging out in a different time line

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

More monster hunter, more into the breach, more PES torture, and I snagged geometry wars 3 for 5 bucks so i’ll fool around with that a bit too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Has anybody here used facerig. Can I make myself look like Hatsune Miku with it

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

I've been chipping away at radiant historia too and I've been liking it. The timeline hopping is neat but the further in I get the longer battles take without getting anything radically more varied than the push pull stuff you had in the beginning. Does this game do level scaling encounters to account for being able to do any part of the game at any level or should I be hanging out in a different time line

The game does not have any level scaling, but in general your more commonly used characters should keep up with the curve. Rosch tends to fall behind because he's out of the party the most, but especially in this version of the game the additional content gives him plenty of opportunities to catch up.

As for more abilities have you got Aht yet? She's the first radically different character and is extremely strong. The last two characters also have a lot of unique utility and as you level up you'll get more stuff than the basic moving people around one at a time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

The game does not have any level scaling, but in general your more commonly used characters should keep up with the curve. Rosch tends to fall behind because he's out of the party the most, but especially in this version of the game the additional content gives him plenty of opportunities to catch up.

As for more abilities have you got Aht yet? She's the first radically different character and is extremely strong. The last two characters also have a lot of unique utility and as you level up you'll get more stuff than the basic moving people around one at a time.

Yeah I've got Aht but she's still a low level trying to catch her up with the group. The trap stuff is sweet. I don't really know how to say how far in I am but I've just reached Granorg for the first time in the Standard Timeline

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I never played shadow of the colossus, is the hd reremake or whatever worth picking up?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah I've got Aht but she's still a low level trying to catch her up with the group. The trap stuff is sweet. I don't really know how to say how far in I am but I've just reached Granorg for the first time in the Standard Timeline

i think im like 2 hours ahead of you and things are starting to get more interesting in combat, there are more enemies that have gimmicks based around movement and planning out trap turns with aht is very fuckin cool. rosch and the next character you get have some real neat stuff too, they seem like theyve got a lot of row and column-based AOE that's fun to plan around and give you ways to extend your combo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I never played shadow of the colossus, is the hd reremake or whatever worth picking up?

100%

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just reached Chapter 2 and they unlocked 2 New timeliness and a new Mana Burst Meter...things are heating up in alistel!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it’s extremely good

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

think i'm about done with stardew valley, just gotta get through the last couple weeks of 2nd winter. should get a perfect evaluation from gramps, always more stuff to do on the farm but the appeal is wearing off

probably gonna start FFXV on pc tonight, only played like two hours of the ps4 version

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 9, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BB, Overwatch, probably try that free Ratchet & Clank

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Tiger Heli, Surprise Attack

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Has anybody here used facerig. Can I make myself look like Hatsune Miku with it

no put i've seen other ppl use it to turn themselves into a pumpkin, and a dog in a coffee cup

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It’s a drat good game that makes you Feel Things.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy VIII

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It's hella good though it's also like four hours long, so if that's an issue you could wait a bit. Definitely play it sometime though, it's fantastic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the final leon cutscene in RE6 is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkZfxnJkvbc&t=3231s

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I tried to jump down a small ledge like you would in a different rpg and broke both my legs, bled out and lost 30 minutes of gametime

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The leon campaign is the best and it all keeps going downhill into the Ada campaign which wasn't even finished for coop.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Vermintide 2 rules and has good maps, cool environments, looks gorgeous and the melee and ranged are both really fun. The lootgrind stuff will probably lose me though once I've seen every map.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I tried to jump down a small ledge like you would in a different rpg and broke both my legs, bled out and lost 30 minutes of gametime

A true heir to witcher 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got to S+4 tower control. Only 6 more levels till Rank X...

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Dungeons and dragons

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.3 is finally here so I’m gonna get back on that.

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
Half-Life: Opposing Force is a highs tandard game that pushes the boundaries of theoretical and applied game design by letting you play as the bad guy from Half-Life (the soldier not the giant monster retard baby aliens)

HELLBITCH
Sep 15, 2017

bad at posting
I am also playing that game tonight

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

hm, "finished" stardew valley for reals this time

started ffxv but i think i'm kinda bouncing off it already

so idk what to play now between into the breach bouts

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played some SteamWorld Heist on 3DS, the SteamWorld platform

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Got a three-day weekend here, so I should be able to get a fair bit of gaming in! I've started to play The Division with a friend of mine, plus I'll likely play some more KC:D (especially with the patch out) and CK2.
Probably going to also play some Stellaris, HOI4 or maybe Dominions 5 tomorrow with another friend via LAN, so that should be good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should check out the HOI cornflakes update

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i heard that was invented to stop masturbation

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

In Training posted:

hmm

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Crushing angel skulls between my thick thighs wearing Link's clothes playing Bayonetta for the first time on Switch ftw

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
My runescape membership ran out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004