Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
calling Dawkins "not a scientist of any type" is a self own tho

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
:yikes:

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 10, 2018

TheGodofIris
Oct 12, 2016

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free
Rub the scrod tane?

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
All that this complaining will accomplish is to make the judge very curious to see what's in the financials for herself.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

it's hilarious to me how CIG is doing all the leaks. First, it was the GLA. Now it's the Crytek discovery request list - which would otherwise have not been made public

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Deathsquid
Apr 26, 2017
Ortwin is better at delivering entertainment to this thread than their entire dev team at this point, and that's after amazing 0.031 screenshots.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

tooterfish posted:

Oh, we know...

If anyone thinks for a second that Ortwin "financial irregularities" Freyermuth didn't concoct a plan to siphon as much money as humanly possible out of this project the minute funding unexpectedly blew up, I've got a loving jpeg to sell them.

Those are business expenses, clown! Do you have any idea how costly a good cape is these days?

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

:eyepop: :psypop:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Star Citizen: Your FUD is failing even more than this game.

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

I would be very surprised if even the backers believed a loving thing that Vertise posted.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

SPERMCUBE.ORG posted:

Those are business expenses, clown! Do you have any idea how costly a good cape is these days?
No I don't. I'm looking forward to finding out though. :unsmigghh:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Dooguk posted:

I would be very surprised if even the backers believed a loving thing that Vertise posted.

He's getting poo poo on all over in that thread lol

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Pity the natives living in reservoirs.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
The funny bit approaches.

Admiral Snackbar
Mar 13, 2006

OUR SNEEZE SHIELDS CANNOT REPEL A HUNGER OF THAT MAGNITUDE
I think Request for Production No. 30 might include the AMD letter.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

G0RF posted:

quote:

Did I read that analysis right? Roughly 46,000 people own the game but only just over 200 play it concurrently?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Kosumo posted:

Is that about your attention seeking video where you go all tuff and tell Chris to 'come at you bro'?

Cos I like you, and you have helped many people with your getting a refund and explaining to others how they should go about that, but that video was sad.

And all those who wrote there "Why I Like Streetroller" post afterwards where also very dumb.

Was just martyr bait to the shitizen, offered very little, you could not even come up with relivant points for things Chris had done wrong. It was all emotion.

To me that was a recent low point in this thread.

imho.

I'm

Glad

Ur

Family

Is

Ded

Admiral Snackbar
Mar 13, 2006

OUR SNEEZE SHIELDS CANNOT REPEL A HUNGER OF THAT MAGNITUDE

Ayn Marx posted:

I'm

Glad

Ur

Family

Is

Ded

Nice Piltdown

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
Anime.jpg

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
Someone got banned as a result of posting in the "Skin color,hair, eye color fitting to race ?" thread?

This was unforeseeable.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Virtual Captain posted:

Someone got banned as a result of posting in the "Skin color,hair, eye color fitting to race ?" thread?

This was unforeseeable.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Deathsquid posted:

Does anyone remember that other crowdfunding fiasco, Takedown: Red Sabre by Serellan LLC? Their community offers some exciting future insight into SC community's reaction when it finally wheezes out of existence:

"I'm just sorry we failed Serellan as customers"
Did Lethality post there?

Deathsquid
Apr 26, 2017

thatguy posted:

Did Lethality post there?

Wouldn't it have to be a lovely MMO?

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Is there any where in the world where "Mulatto" is still in use, in an acceptable capacity?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Sup bros, I'm up!

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

biglads posted:

I'm shocked that Squadron 42 still hasn't released bearing in mind Ben Lesnick, Developer played through the entirety of it a couple of years ago.

Ben Lesnick played through all of Squadron 42 and Chris Roberts can't even come up with its 2018 roadmap.

And a SQ42 roadmap won't be published btw. Because it'll be added straight into the lawsuit as evidence that there's a second title in development. That's why I've been banging on about it, there's the Chris transcript THERE in which he says the roadmap will be a realtime mirror of the internal JIRA, and here is Skadden HERE saying that a second title is in breach of the licence.

So it took CIG 3 months to realise what I realised in 2 minutes. They can't publish a SQ42 roadmap, you will never see a SQ42 roadmap because CIG know loving rightly they don't have a license to develop SQ42 on CryEngine.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
If you are a Star Citizen backer right now, this is what you believe:

Derek Smart is wrong
Goons are wrong
Skadden Arp are wrong
Crytek are wrong
Chris Roberts is not a liar
Ben Lesnick is not a liar
Star Citizen is good

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
God drat Battlescape weekend is going well.
Bot limit got upped to 320, the ground hugging bug got fixed and I got to experience what it is to dogfight someone in a battle that also contains 150 or so other ships, it's loving surreal.

This guy has some good shots from before the ground hugging AI got fixed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OkYe2VFzJY

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Weird that appears to be a space game but where are the Hollywood Oscar winning actors???

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

This took an even longer time to write since they kept accidentally putting 'Dear Citizens' instead of 'Honourable Judge' when addressing their rants.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Why would CIG want to hide anything if they are the most open development company in the world? Surely they can't have any trade secrets or secret developments if they've been open about it, right?

:thunk:

I know this might be controversial, but what if they are not telling the truth about that?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Bofast posted:

I know this might be controversial, but what if they are not telling the truth about that?

Get the gently caress out of my thread and into my heart, you fool!

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Is the completely over the top dramatisation of everything normal in legal proceedings like this? It just looks like some poo poo from a movie.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Get the gently caress out of my thread and into my heart, you fool!

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

As an owner of a Maltese. I can confirm they are this vicious and bad rear end.