Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

Oh look, someone reposted am imgur thread.

What else is this thread but Imgur reposts, minus (mostly) the less savoury parts of the Imgur “community”? :v:

If you do expect me to post Original Memes Do Not Steal, fine, I can work with that I guess, but some kind of indicator in the OP would have been nice :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The meme police are inside of my head.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

The meme police are inside of my head.

You bastard. Now it's Cheap Trick week in my head and they're only playing one song. Constantly.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Laserjet 4P posted:

What else is this thread but Imgur reposts, minus (mostly) the less savoury parts of the Imgur “community”? :v:

If you do expect me to post Original Memes Do Not Steal, fine, I can work with that I guess, but some kind of indicator in the OP would have been nice :shobon:

Well, til now it's just bene reposts of a singe image, not the image and all the replies.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Deandre Jordan deserves credit in this gif because he's the only one who isn't an actor. He's legit reacting to some sick af basketball by probably Blake Griffin.

e: or maybe a ref call he disagreed with

fishtobaskets has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Mar 11, 2018

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Tom Delonge from blink 182 isn't an actor either

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Last Chance posted:

Tom Delonge from blink 182 isn't an actor either

He's barely a musician too.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Isn't he trying to get the govt to admit there are aliens or some poo poo?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Yestermoment posted:

Isn't he trying to get the govt to admit there are aliens or some poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-BvA4EeV4

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

an early meme

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Laserjet 4P posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

I've been looking for this. I saw this pastry at a French bakery once. Does anyone know what it's called?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Goddamn blink 182 is dogshit, i made it like 20 seconds into that song before i wanted to stab my eardrums out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Last Chance posted:

an early meme

It's no Kilroy

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

It's no Kilroy

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Make him poke up over the horizon

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

DiggityDoink posted:

Goddamn blink 182 is dogshit, i made it like 20 seconds into that song before i wanted to stab my eardrums out.

Maybe you should go through with it

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

We Know Catheters posted:

Maybe you should go through with it

My eardrums don't effect my ability to shitpoast, so i might as well, you're right.

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Is this actually referencing something from an episode? I thought it was just fan art. And wouldn’t Selma and her iguana make more sense?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Kramdar posted:

Is this actually referencing something from an episode? I thought it was just fan art. And wouldn’t Selma and her iguana make more sense?

Its a scene from The Shape of Water which won the Oscar for best picture a week or so ago

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Kramdar posted:

Ya the ep where Troy McClure marries Selma he admits to having a certain proclivity towards fish

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
So it’s just Troy McClure coming to terms with his sexuality and embracing the fish man.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRQj1iNMm8

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Oh man, I used to go to Melee meetups, and most of the people did not smell, but this one guy smelled like he had never bathed in his whole life, and he kept coming up to me to talk to me because we both played Yoshi, which not a lot of people do. He had a lot of tips for how I could play better, but both his advice and his smells were completely unsolicited.

0/10 would not try to play a competitive game for 2 hours while breathing through my mouth the whole time again

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yoshi Wins posted:

Oh man, I used to go to Melee meetups, and most of the people did not smell, but this one guy smelled like he had never bathed in his whole life, and he kept coming up to me to talk to me because we both played Yoshi, which not a lot of people do. He had a lot of tips for how I could play better, but both his advice and his smells were completely unsolicited.

0/10 would not try to play a competitive game for 2 hours while breathing through my mouth the whole time again

I'm so sorry you had to endure that. :smith:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That lady in green got some swagger I tell you

RareAcumen posted:

I'm so sorry you had to endure that. :smith:

Is that... an apology?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

Is that... an apology?

Empathy

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Karate Bastard posted:

Make him poke up over the horizon

No, that's Spiny Norman you're thinking of.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Daylight savings can gently caress itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012