Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Eating rear end is dumb and gross and there's much better things you could be doing with that mouth, buster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Rough Lobster posted:

Eating rear end is dumb and gross and there's much better things you could be doing with that mouth, buster.

That is the 'starving orphans' argument of sex.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

This derail is educational in all the ways I wish it wasn't.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
None of this rear end eating is funny forums quotes. More like TMI. Eat your rear end on your own time. :clint:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

does anybody still remember girlmecha or IAmChrisMcColl

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This thread got saucy, then went down on its own rear end. It was shaping up to be the best Lent in recent memory.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Spinster posted:

I am so glad rear end eating wasn't a thing in my slut days, seriously.

It's ok, I'm sure the surviving cuneiforms won't betray your secrets.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

My name is Trampymandias, Queen of Queens;

Look on my tricks, ye horny, and despair!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Spanish Manlove posted:

Wait, I think I found something:

"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Wait, I think I found something:

"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap."

Bwahaha! The classics never age.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Eating rear end may be the only way of saving the human microbiome, but you gotta do it quicker than Big Pharma can pump out antibiotics. Don't be timid, be a trooper, use that tongue like a pooper scooper! Godspeed, buttmunchers.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Spinster posted:

I am so glad rear end eating wasn't a thing in my slut days, seriously.

You used to be with it, Spin. But they changed what it was, and now what it is seems disgusting and undesirable to you. It is eating rear end.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rear end: it's what's on the menu

hope you like rear end

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Decrepus posted:

There are kids in the Bible Belt that would be glad to burn in hell for a PICTURE of a b-hole, mister. Eat your rear end.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'm already onto what the next generation is going to be eating that you're all already too prudish to ever attempt: actual human brains.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

Listen young man there are people all over this world who don't have any rear end to eat at all.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Elise beat you to it champ.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
You should be grateful. There are children aged 18-20 in Africa with no rear end to eat, at all .

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Frickin millennials eatin avocado toast and rear end.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

To be fair, eating rear end is much more cost-effective than eating avocado toast. You can eat the same rear end over, and over.

Unless you're the kind of person who pays for rear end on an a la carte basis.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

doverhog posted:

He should read some Bukowski.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Gatekeeper is funny as gently caress and some of you people are comedy vampire black holes. Eat rear end.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

The Good Star Trek Thread is made immeasurably sweeter by the delightful honeydew aroma of your posting, Gatekeeper. :justpost: and gently caress the haters.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

Elise beat you to it champ.

Look at this loser reading threads.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shame on an IGA posted:

does anybody still remember girlmecha or IAmChrisMcColl

All I remember is that girlmecha's posts were never as obnoxious as her forums stalkers were.

Wasn't IAmChrisMcCall a weird proto-PUA dude?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

It was a great moment in posting, agreed.

I believe in the Bill Hicks, Norm MC Donald, style of comedy, IE maybe being funny sometimes but mostly just saying stuff for your consideration.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You'd think a thread based on the concept of recycling content couldn't keep things fresh, but there we go.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

Listen young man there are people all over this world who don't have any rear end to eat at all.

Your mother is doing many times more than her part to correct this.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Picnic Princess posted:

i made avocado toast today, got a lil hungry reading about cold cuts and how much my sub-chub and i suck at posting and i had half an Aztec teste in the fridge from yesterday. some pretty TV chef told me to always leave the seed in the leftover 'cados and guac bc it keeps em fresh and green for an extra two or three days before the slimy lil tastybois take that trip down to brown town.

this tip's been as solid as junkie stool for years, but today i was bummed to find the 'cado-flesh closest to the skin already goin brown. i grimaced and made some pitiful noise and flung the grody rotten filth on my counter, all skeeved out over that nasty rear end brown poo poo....
hmm....
nasty rear end....
brown...
...poo poo?

that's when it hit me - i eat rear end! i literally lick on buttholes during sex - by choice, for pleasure, nearly every drat time i make gently caress, even if location makes it inconvenient - and i've never given the practice a second thought beyond "gently caress yeah girl :discourse:"

i felt like such a dingus. if i can tonguepunch a buncha' fartboxes, i can handle the fuckin brown bits 😝

so i ate the whole grody 'cado, to prove my mettle and regrow my balls. it didn't gross me out either - in fact, after my epiphany today, all i thought about was chowin' down upon the most primo of booty. just gettin' deep in that crevice and goin to town, fixin'a eat the poo poo straight outta that anus like some god drat ben & jerry's phish food! it was the best avocado toast i've ever had.

Gatekeeper has a new favorite as of 11:27 on Mar 12, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well done.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Caufman posted:

Your mother is doing many times more than her part to correct this.

She, like every other woman you've slept with, is a very charitable person.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
She is a role model to me. It is joy to both give and receive, especially an rear end eating.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
They used to call me a poet in my day, but they didn't know what they were talking about. Gatekeeper is a poet.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

To be fair, eating rear end is much more cost-effective than eating avocado toast. You can eat the same rear end over, and over.

Tastes about the same too.

I have no idea why anyone would want to eat rear end when pussy is right there. It's like going to a classy restaurant for a meal and spending the whole evening in the lavatory.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Jedit posted:

Tastes about the same too.

I have no idea why anyone would want to eat rear end when pussy is right there. It's like going to a classy restaurant for a meal and spending the whole evening in the lavatory.

you eat em both bruh, it's like "you just finished eating dinner, what's with that slice of pie??"

get real, poindexter - eat dessert after dinner, eat anus after cooze

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please stop talking about this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I feel like George in a Seinfeld episode right now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Funny Forums Quotes: Appreciating Anal Linguistics

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

mind the walrus posted:

Funny Forums Quotes: Appreciating Anal Linguistics

We're all talking out our asses anyway

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Please stop talking about this

Find an old ss13 quote to redirect the threads conversational flow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

barbecue at the folks posted:

The Good Star Trek Thread is made immeasurably sweeter by the delightful honeydew aroma of your posting, Gatekeeper. :justpost: and gently caress the haters.

There's a good Star Trek thread?