Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Time for the consumer protection bureau guy to buy a third hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

empty whippet box posted:

The constant small sighs at the ends of phrases and such really feel like they give away how pissed/upset he is by this. This is just amazing, Trump will do this poo poo to absolutely anybody.

Leopards? Eating my face?

Its more likely than you think

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Caros posted:

Yeah, it is super clear that he wants nothing more than to punch Trump in the mouth right now, but doesn't think it would be good for the state department.

Does he think it would be better or worse than what he's already done to the state department himself?

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
"everything is fine!" insists man as he is executed by tweet

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

^burtle posted:

I have trouble believing Stormy D has photos or video, more likely just texts. Trump is a weirdo but I can't imagine there would be a third party to snap some shots of him in a ball gag or whatever. I guess most likely dick pics which I'd normally say seems out of touch for a 70 year old dude but he does love Twitter.

I mean, if you're bound and gagged, can you really prevent someone from taking pics?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
haha tillerson admitting the war in afghanistan is unwinnable

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

evilweasel posted:

i thought the CR to get time to pass the omnibus lifted the debt ceiling

Ah, you are correct. Looks like it's "suspended" until March 2019.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Crow Jane posted:

"This means he's pro-gay rights, if you think about it"

Pegging is just one step away from getting a transwoman to top you and two steps from gay anal.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Who is the third guy in the suicide pact apart from McMaster and tillerson?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

AhhYes posted:

I mean, if you're bound and gagged, can you really prevent someone from taking pics?

He probably asked her to take them so he could add 'em to the spank bank

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Al Borland Corp. posted:

mnuchin but nobody believes he actually is

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I'm the MSNBC chyron "tillerson: North Korea diplomacy has succeeded"

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

What the gently caress is even the point of trying exit classily out of this shitshow? Eat the microphone, Rex.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Mnuchin.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

The Glumslinger posted:

So when does everyone just admit that the mad king has no clothes?

It won't be clear that he failed the conservative movement until its time to anoint the next guy to fail conservatism movement.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Tatsuta Age posted:

I'm the MSNBC chyron "tillerson: North Korea diplomacy has succeeded"

I instantly believe this and we are surely not going to invade the peninsula for no reason.

Caros
May 14, 2008

And no questions, shocker. Worth noting that he is quitting by the end of the day, rather than sticking around to ensure a transition. Never mentioned trump once.

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair
Pretty funny listening to this gas bag talk about how important allies are when his single goal appeared to be completely destroying the state department

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

evilweasel posted:

mnuchin but nobody believes he actually is

The suicide pact is kind of pointless once one of them goes down anyway. The only reason to have an agreement like that is to deter Trump from actually firing anybody. There's nothing to be gained by quitting once Tillerson is gone.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
Haha I didn't even catch a "thanks to prez trump for the opportunity" in there.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Mr Secretary, can you say what the future of Iran will be?

Fade to black.

boner confessor posted:

"please do not leave the ship" says chief rat tillerson as he is bodily hurled from the ship

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Crow Jane posted:

He probably asked her to take them so he could add 'em to the spank bank

Trump absolutely would jerk it to pictures of himself.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Al Borland Corp. posted:

It’s Mnuchin and Mattis, but honestly the whole thing is probably BS. I don’t know why this thread has so much stake in it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

annnd we're five minutes late for the briefing. Kinda holding out hope for an audible scuffle behind the curtain followed by Sarah Huckabee Sanders briefly taking the podium to say the statement is cancelled.

I think we would welcome a military coup right about now to be honest.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad Rex suffered, I wish it was worse.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Young Freud posted:

Pegging is just one step away from getting a transwoman to top you and two steps from gay anal.

Boy I was never interested before but you guys are really talking it up.

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

Paradoxish posted:

The suicide pact is kind of pointless once one of them goes down anyway. The only reason to have an agreement like that is to deter Trump from actually firing anybody. There's nothing to be gained by quitting once Tillerson is gone.

At this point, there is dignity to be gained by quitting before being fired via tweet.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

^burtle posted:

I have trouble believing Stormy D has photos or video, more likely just texts. Trump is a weirdo but I can't imagine there would be a third party to snap some shots of him in a ball gag or whatever. I guess most likely dick pics which I'd normally say seems out of touch for a 70 year old dude but he does love Twitter.

It's just gonna be a video of him floating around on his suspensors, maybe drenching himself with a bit of unrefined petroleum, and then pulling out some hookers's heartplug while having his way with her in front of his family.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Fart City posted:

What the gently caress is even the point of trying exit classily out of this shitshow? Eat the microphone, Rex.

Tillerson: “gently caress you..., gently caress you..., gently caress you..., you’re cool, gently caress you, peace I’m out”

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.

DeathChicken posted:

I'm not watching, is this as Budd Dwyer as it sounds?

Not really. It was basically bog-standard political speech.

"Hi, I'm leaving. Here's a simple explanation of my transition plan. Here's some kind words for the people in the thing I lead. God bless America. Bye."

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Ballz posted:

It’s Mnuchin and Mattis, but honestly the whole thing is probably BS. I don’t know why this thread has so much stake in it.

Honestly, it's just one of the things that people in this thread seemed to repeat a lot to reassure themselves that Trump wouldn't get rid of the "adults" in the administration. It's like how anytime we would talk about Mattis or Tillerson leaving, someone would inevitably point out that those rumors have been around for ages so obviously everything is fine.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If America invades Korea does that mean I get a promotion at the Hyundai plant, as all my supervisors return as their enlistment is reactivated?
I'd hate to see them Han gu go, but I could use the extra don chu ze yo

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Feinne posted:

I don't know at this point steel's been dead in Pittsburgh so long anyone who cares was probably voting republican already.

That doesn't matter because pa-18 doesn't any of the city of Pittsburgh or maybe like a tiny sliver off the southern edge. It's industry in places like Greensville or little burgs on the Monongahela matter for the district.

Squalid fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 13, 2018

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Your Taint posted:

Trump absolutely would jerk it to pictures of himself.

I bet he makes women dress up like him and shout his catchphrases while he's being pegged

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

RiggenBlaque posted:

Pretty funny listening to this gas bag talk about how important allies are when his single goal appeared to be completely destroying the state department

The impression I got about Tillerson is that he entered the job assuming the State Dept was bloated and could be trimmed like Trump thought, then after a while of receiving top-level intel reports pointing out poo poo Is hosed kinda realized he made a boo-boo, but couldn't actually do much more than sternly worded letters since he'd already let the dept fall to poo poo. He wanted to, but couldn't, because he was a loving idiot.

Almost a greek tragedy, except we pay the price and gently caress him.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I want to see the further humiliation of Mitt Romney in the reality where he was picked as SoS.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Retro42 posted:

Tillerson: “gently caress you..., gently caress you..., gently caress you..., you’re cool, gently caress you, peace I’m out”

It was way too much to hope for, but him saying nothing but "Congress: End the madness. It is worse than you think." Would be extremely funny.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Did Donnie order Rx to eat his(Donnie's) serving of salad?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
The part of his exit speech that's going to get lost in the noise is the veiled dig he made at the fact that the plan is to replace State with private sector companies and think tanks that will charge billions a year to do the same job way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

Ballz posted:

It was all based on one Buzzfeed article with a single anonymous source. It was probably made out to be more than it actually was.

• Locked thread