Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

is sneaky a girl

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

She is now, and it's honestly about time

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

That boy ain't right

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Kiranamos posted:

That boy is right

Yes, agreed.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

alright that is enough of this discussion thank you all for your contribution

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

pog boyfriend posted:

alright that is enough of this discussion thank you all for your contribution

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

*sees a woman in literally any context whatsoever*

better let the fine folks in the League of Legends Season 8: I'm Going to Put This Thread In My rear end thread know where i stand on this issue

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Holy hell Sneaky??? More like Snaccy!!!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Camel Camus posted:

Holy hell Sneaky??? More like Snaccy!!!

No that's xiaoweixiao

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Voxx posted:

I don't think being on a bed sets the right tone for dark elementalist lux

Isn't she probably on a bed just because it's easier to take cosplay photos in your room?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Please stop calling Zach Scuderi "she", tia

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
That’s a pro adc player btw friends if you haven’t gotten the point yet

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
A professional rear end Displaying Cosplayer? Awesome..! Wish I could see more of her

strong bird
May 12, 2009

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Its evidence of their out of control lifestyle, honestly

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

strong bird posted:

Its evidence of their out of control lifestyle, honestly

how

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Why is he dressing as a mid champ

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Why is he dressing as a mid champ

Lux is also a support, in fact she's even better there. Have you read this thread!?

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
I just got trolled out of promos super hard by this dude:

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=activate+me

He picked Ivern adc with smite, stole our jungler's blue at level 1 then suicided it to the enemy Skarner in his jungle. He then spent the rest of the game either afk or running through their jungle trying to steal camps and inevitably dying.

I checked his op.gg after the game and he has a 1/20 w/l ratio over the last 21 games; pretty sure he's just trying to tank his MMR for some reason

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

You got unlucky, but for an individual the presence of players like that should be a good thing over time. Assuming you're not the powerfeeder, you get 5 chances of them being on the enemy team but only 4 chances of them being on your team for any given game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Welcome to Sneaky's butthole

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Lux is also a support, in fact she's even better there. Have you read this thread!?

I refuse to

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

She's good, it says so right in the OP.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Is anyone else playing in the city champs thing

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/03/dev-making-matchmaking-better/

Article from Rito with among other things graphs on how likely you are to get primary/secondary/autofill, and how that has changed over time.

Eg, in early 2016, before autofill, if you queued mid+sup you'd get a 15/85 split. Early 2017 it would be 50/50 and now it's almost 80/20.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

does anyone have any big kled tips/builds? ive been onetricking him for like a week with like a 70% win rate and enjoying it but ive just been going tiamat > black cleaver > titanic > whatever defensive items help in the match. sometimes i get a hexdrinker. works but feels a little inflexible, wondering if i should change my build to something more carry-esque when im stomping the other guy.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Death's Dance is (used to be?) a really nice spike on him if you were already vastly ahead, but I haven't played him since changes to a lot of the items he likes. Honestly your stated build +/- DD is probably still his best outfit. Kled is fun but he's pretty one note. Trap someone, stab them until one of you loses.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Endorph posted:

does anyone have any big kled tips/builds? ive been onetricking him for like a week with like a 70% win rate and enjoying it but ive just been going tiamat > black cleaver > titanic > whatever defensive items help in the match. sometimes i get a hexdrinker. works but feels a little inflexible, wondering if i should change my build to something more carry-esque when im stomping the other guy.

ghostblade is the other damage item i see people buy on him but usually 3rd item. black cleaver and hydra are kind of non-negotiable with how his kit works.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

iSurrender posted:

https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/03/dev-making-matchmaking-better/

Article from Rito with among other things graphs on how likely you are to get primary/secondary/autofill, and how that has changed over time.

Eg, in early 2016, before autofill, if you queued mid+sup you'd get a 15/85 split. Early 2017 it would be 50/50 and now it's almost 80/20.

One Weird Tip to Not Autofill - don't accept a queue that pops immediately after someone leaves your previous lobby. Guaranteed to get a poo poo role like top lane or whatever.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Kiranamos posted:

One Weird Tip to Not Autofill - don't accept a queue that pops immediately after someone leaves your previous lobby. Guaranteed to get a poo poo role like top lane or whatever.

This also applies to when you get requeued after someone doesn't click ready, at least if you're deep in the queue and/or it's happened a couple times already.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yeah it seems like once the system has a match it likes, it's more willing to shuffle roles to replace someone quickly than to just throw everyone back into the pool.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Endorph posted:

Nah, you're basically on point. Bork is pretty drat funny if you're far ahead but he doesn't really need that much to chase any way.

I've been fiddling with him as a jungler in normals and it's surprisingly stronger than I thought. His ult is a hell of a initiation move. You have to make sure you don't get dismounted during your first clear but it's very manageable.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Irelia teaser trailer. Should be getting her full kit by next Tuesday. I'm interested in seeing what they did to her gameplay-wise, since I feel like she's a champ with a lot of potential avenues for a rework due to her base kit being so tremendously generic.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Made clips again. LOL stands for "lots of love." Manly love where the horns touch.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Vermain posted:

Irelia teaser trailer. Should be getting her full kit by next Tuesday. I'm interested in seeing what they did to her gameplay-wise, since I feel like she's a champ with a lot of potential avenues for a rework due to her base kit being so tremendously generic.

The most important part is that they said they're trying to keep her Q, which I am totally down for.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Kokoro Wish posted:

The most important part is that they said they're trying to keep her Q, which I am totally down for.

they said they're going even harder on the Q, not only keeping it intact but adding more ways to reset it in her kit

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Anybody still playing Void Waifu? I really enjoy her kit.

Looking at items I feel like Essence Reaver is the best first item to get. Puts you as close as an IEdge would to her upgraded Q, plus let’s you use her Q potentially twice in a medium duration fight. I will admit to not having experimented much with Rageblade, but it feels like it doesn’t get you close enough to an upgraded Q or E for its gold cost.

Kinda wondering what the best second item is for Kai’Sa is too. So many options between Static Shiv, BotRK, Runaan’s... all of which are decent follow ups to a Reaver + Pickaxe or IEdge + Pickaxe opening.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
Man this game is a lot different since I stopped playing around season 3 or 4. As a former career Yi player I'm not sure I like the changes.

What are the best / most gold efficient armor/hp and mr/hp items now? I never know what to buy in terms of defensive items.

eighty-four merc fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 16, 2018

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Siets posted:

Anybody still playing Void Waifu? I really enjoy her kit.

Looking at items I feel like Essence Reaver is the best first item to get. Puts you as close as an IEdge would to her upgraded Q, plus let’s you use her Q potentially twice in a medium duration fight. I will admit to not having experimented much with Rageblade, but it feels like it doesn’t get you close enough to an upgraded Q or E for its gold cost.

Kinda wondering what the best second item is for Kai’Sa is too. So many options between Static Shiv, BotRK, Runaan’s... all of which are decent follow ups to a Reaver + Pickaxe or IEdge + Pickaxe opening.

ER -> Statikk -> IE seems like the best path. Her best damage is on her Q, so getting to the 100 AD threshhold ASAP is important for her ability to duel. Rageblade sucks on her because she lacks the range of someone like Varus/Kog. You need to get in close to deal damage, and you therefore need enough damage to be able to burst down targets quickly to prevent extended fights.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Tales of Woe posted:

they said they're going even harder on the Q, not only keeping it intact but adding more ways to reset it in her kit

I sure can't wait for yet another character that can endlessly dash around like an rear end in a top hat while they continue to remove targeted CC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

eighty-four merc posted:

What are the best / most gold efficient armor/hp and mr/hp items now? I never know what to buy in terms of defensive items.

Armor+HP you want either Righteous Glory or Sunfire Cape depending on your desire to charge into a fight followed by a Warmog's Armor if you're at 2200 HP, MR+HP is Spirit Visage and Abyssal Mask.