Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Watch chat means nothing to me because I have a garmin vivoactive* Which I’m guessing is one step nerdier than all other options.

*without the inbuilt HR as my wrists have 0 fat on them so they don’t work, which is the great irony of activity watches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think the Apple Watch is a better watch than all that old fashioned poo poo.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Too bad the apple health app sucks balls compared to FatBit's, otherwise I'd probably still have the iWatch and attempt to shitpost from it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Real talk: The issue with any device running with gps activated, is that it’s going to eat battery faster than a McLaren Honda down a long straight. So if you own an activity watch/apple watch, and think you might have yourself a bit of a hike or a mountain climb with it you are still going to need to take a £10 Casio with you and a map as back up. I Please don’t be that guy mountain rescue has to go out searching for because your iPhone battery died.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I was perusing Facebook just now and I came across a friend who is attending an event near me. I swear to god this is real.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

GramCracker posted:

I was perusing Facebook just now and I came across a friend who is attending an event near me. I swear to god this is real.

I'd go.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker posted:

Go

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you do go, make sure you have the full Chilean experience and drink a whole bottle of vodka and stalk your ex on Instagram.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

1500quidporsche posted:

If you do go, make sure you have the full Chilean experience and drink a whole bottle of vodka and stalk your ex on Instagram.

I thought it was go with your ex, then drink a bottle of vodka and complain about her on the forums

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

GramCracker posted:

GO

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Theophany posted:

I own a Seiko from 1968 that is still going strong. I rather doubt we'll be saying the same thing about an Apple watch after 50 years. Heck, in another 50 years its quite likely my Seiko will still be going.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

I'm going to see if I can get out of work somewhat close to 5 and hop a train into NYC. I'll live report the completos 1500quid video style if I make it.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Am I too late for OS chat!?

Windows 10 & Kali Linux for the combo win!

Watch Chat?

Use the clock on my Samsung Galaxy phone!

F1 Chat?

I love McLaren! Alonso is going to go well in Australia and then break his car, thus breaking my heart! Waffles will have an ok race but not stand out.

I hope Ferrari fails miserably! Well, mostly just Vettel, I like Kimi, he is a good lad who just wants to drive fast cars and be left alone.

Oh and serious F1 chat, anyone know why Max didnt do well in testing? Did he just not do much running at all compared to our Dan? I was paying attention to the testing days but don't remember Max doing anything at all.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

freeranger posted:

Oh and serious F1 chat, anyone know why Max didnt do well in testing? Did he just not do much running at all compared to our Dan? I was paying attention to the testing days but don't remember Max doing anything at all.

Red Bull haven't taken the sandbags off, and on the days where they lightened them they had issues for Max.
God I hope we get "First half of the season" Red Bull for Max.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
A rumor I just made up is Rosberg retired early precisely because he saw Liberty's plans for the new graphics, font, music during live races, CGI eagle, and the FIA's halo and he realized then that he wanted out.

Pretty substantive stuff.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Let’s not lose sight of the clear and obvious fact that Rosberg retired solely to troll the poo poo out of Hamilton.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

All that is true except during Monaco half way thru the race the commentators/announcers will scream "Here comes a new challenger" with flashing graphics showing on the screen as Rosberg's music hits (as mentioned previously in this thread) and he will fly onto the track via an escape road (the same one he used to mind games Lewis) while pumping tehcno/rock music blasts.

Oh god I feel sick just typing that out.....

Edit: Comedy option, he throws a unicycle out of his car at Lewis shocking everyone with his "Heel Turn" on his former best friend.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Footage of Bernie showing up after Liberty has driven out ~80% of the F1 audience by piping in live music during races and CGI eagles and the horrible new graphics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtzCEu1TmM

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

freeranger posted:

All that is true except during Monaco half way thru the race the commentators/announcers will scream "Here comes a new challenger" with flashing graphics showing on the screen as Rosberg's music hits (as mentioned previously in this thread) and he will fly onto the track via an escape road (the same one he used to mind games Lewis) while pumping tehcno/rock music blasts.

Oh god I feel sick just typing that out.....

Edit: Comedy option, he throws a unicycle out of his car at Lewis shocking everyone with his "Heel Turn" on his former best friend.

A helicopter flys in and drops off a F1 car similar to Forza Horizon 3

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

Footage of Bernie showing up after Liberty has driven out ~80% of the F1 audience by piping in live music during races and CGI eagles and the horrible new graphics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtzCEu1TmM

LOL I knew which video you posted without even opening the video.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

ilmucche posted:

I thought it was go with your ex, then drink a bottle of vodka and complain about her on the forums

edit: holy gently caress that av ajajajajaja

iospace please the gp2 tag, thank you

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Let’s not lose sight of the clear and obvious fact that Rosberg retired solely to troll the poo poo out of Hamilton.
Nico Rosberg: greatest GP driver or greatest GP driver of all time?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Nico Rosberg: greatest GP driver or greatest GP driver of all time?

Both.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that av is very creepy, i keep going back to the girl who resembles grossjean

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

You Am I posted:

A helicopter flys in and drops off a F1 car similar to Forza Horizon 3

Oh god yes! very much that! even more so if they have the on board camera going when it happens like they do sometimes when removing the cars via cranes at Monaco

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Liberty wants to improve the show they should go full WWE and bring back 50s, 60s, or 70s cars

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Instead of a bottle of champagne, have someone offscreen tossing beer cans to the podium finishers

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYxJcAvXPls

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4
#forzaferrari

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

And we love him for that, forever.

#forzaarerossie

e: lmao Gonzo's av

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 14, 2018

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2FbBgY1Jo4

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

hey guys, jimmy here

e: norns, is that your yt?

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Mar 14, 2018

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If this is the future then kill me now.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

If this is the future then kill me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJNi6g2J3g8

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

75% of this thread when wicka goes on tangents

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Sneaky Wombat posted:

When the gently caress is the live stream service launching?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jfl21c4Ek

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

:swoon:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

A 4BROStudio video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I hope Our Theresa bans Sirotkin from driving for Williams and gives the seat to Jolyon "The Flash" Palmer