Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Jerome Garces' refereeing is a bit bizarre (as always?).
Seems to just be guessing at most decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I'm not sure Italy are even trying at this point

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Steff Evans trying to get a record for giving away the ball.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
England only hire the most likable people.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/14/england-rugby-six-nations

Eddie Jones posted:

We’ve played 23 Tests and have only lost one Test to the scummy Irish.

Eddie Jones posted:

Wales. Who knows Wales? Are there any Welsh people here? So it’s this little poo poo place that has got three million people. Three million!

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Ahh good. The deconstruction of Eddie Jones begins.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Holy loving poo poo.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...770ef4fd6795174

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That might transition to amazing if everybody involved just embraced it.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

He's an Aussie rugby coach, of course he's a oval office.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

He's an Aussie, of course he's a oval office.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
England

15 Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby 32 caps), 14 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers 33 caps), 13 Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby 39 caps), 12 Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors 12 caps), 11 Elliot Daly (Wasps 17 caps), 10 Owen Farrell (Saracens 57 caps), 9 Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens 30 caps), 1 Mako Vunipola (Saracens 48 caps), 2 Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints 92 caps), 3 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins 9 caps), 4 Maro Itoje (Saracens 18 caps), 5 George Kruis (Saracens 24 caps), 6 Chris Robshaw (Harlequins 63 caps), 7 James Haskell (Wasps 76 caps), 8 Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs 6 caps).9

Replacements:
16 Jamie George (Saracens 24 caps), 17 Joe Marler (Harlequins 55 caps), 18 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers 81 caps), 19 Joe Launchbury (Wasps 51 caps), 20 Don Armand (Exeter Chiefs 1 cap), 21 Danny Care (Harlequins 80 caps), 22 George Ford (Leicester Tigers 44 caps), 23 Mike Brown (Harlequins 68 caps).

Scummy little Ireland

1.       Healy
2.       Best
3.       Furlong
4.       Ryan
5.       Henderson
6.       O’Mahony
7.       Leavy
8.       Stander
9.       Murray
10.   Sexton
11.   Stockdale
12.   Aki
13.   Ringrose
14.   Earls
15.   Kearney
16.   Cronin
17.   McGrath
18.   Porter
19.   Toner
20.   Murphy
21.   Marmion
22.   Carbery
23.   Larmour

Should be a belter. England look a more balanced side and might have some joy with that new centre partnership, but Ireland have been the pick of the bunch up front this year and won't exactly be quaking at a back row of Robson, Haskell and Simmonds.

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 15, 2018

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

DTH Van Der Merwe is back at Glasgow. Yay! :neckbeard:

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

WMain00 posted:

DTH Van Der Merwe is back at Glasgow. Yay! :neckbeard:

just need to get Leone back and my life will be complete.

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
Who are these muppets in Chief's jerseys?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Am I being entirely one-eyed or is this ref not exactly being balanced with his calls?

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
Not sure which game the ref is watching.

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
I was thinking he needed to pass that, but no!

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Brodie loving Retallick!!!

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
Some holes appearing in the Bull's defensive line, the Chiefs just need to hold onto the ball.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Card is a bit harsh. He slipped.

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
Too close when you're tackling that late.

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
gently caress yes!

reac
Jul 15, 2000

nada corre como un zorro
Jesus, that was a battle and a half.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Yeah that was entirely the right play against a 14 man side.

E: (I'm 4 minutes behind)

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Go Chiefs! One of these days I won’t be at work and I’ll get to watch the game

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Lads any recommendations of somewhere to watch the rugby in London tomorrow? Failing that anyone have a spare ticket to Ireland vs England they want to give away?

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

Lads any recommendations of somewhere to watch the rugby in London tomorrow? Failing that anyone have a spare ticket to Ireland vs England they want to give away?

Famous 3 Kings is a Welsh ex-pat pub, literally next door to West Kensington station.

It'll be standing room only, because the Wales game is on directly after the Ireland game, but it'll also be absolutely packed with Irish and Welsh fans, baying for English blood. If you wear an Irish shirt, and try to join a table of people that have room for one more, you'll probably have most of your drinks bought for you. Definitely stay for the Wales game as well, if you're a fan of everyone in the pub screaming the anthem at the TVs. The last time I went, they also had a live MC who would cut out the audio during large gaps in play, and lead the pub in sing-song.

Of all the "themed" sports bars in the UK, it's the only one I consider "the real deal". It's 600 welsh people packed into two rooms, and they all want England to lose.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Sounds good, and it's easy for me to get to. Keep an eye out for me I'll be the guy hammered in an irish jersey.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

Sounds good, and it's easy for me to get to. Keep an eye out for me I'll be the guy hammered in an irish jersey.

I'm stuck in Birmingham, where they are no awesome Welsh ex-pat singalong pubs :(

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

I'll be watching it in the Porterhouse by Covent Garden, a very Irish pub (owned by the people who run the same named pub in temple bar in Dublin). Other places that will be heaving green are Waxy O'Connors, Waxy's Little Sister and O'Neills all by Chinatown. O'Neills will be standing room only, waxys you'll be lucky to squeeze in.

tentish klown fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 16, 2018

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me

Tyma posted:

I'm stuck in Birmingham, where they are no awesome Welsh ex-pat singalong pubs :(

Ah gently caress, and I nearly went back to my mums this weekend and all. Depending on where you are, The Goose in Selly Oak might still be a good shout for rugby in general, although it’ll be a mostly English crowd. Also some Irish bars in Digbeth which will probably be good fun.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

There is no loving way he was held in that tackle.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Sure am glad we're making Italy look good.

gently caress sake sack Townsend bring back Cotter.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

This is some of the best Scotlanding I think we've ever seen. Not that they can't still win it, come the sixtieth minute Italy will run out of puff.

bessantj fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Mar 17, 2018

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Agreed. Top level Scotlanding this.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Bonus point win. Job done.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I think that ref liked looking at mauls considering he never called them for being stopped. Scotland took a lot from them.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

That was Parisse's hundredth loss? I think Italy can sack him off now, he's been abysmal all championship.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Utter absurd game. Scotland are very lucky not to have lost that and it was largely die to Italy running out of steam in the final part of the game.

I reckon we're being pampered at home. It's the only way to explain our dismal away performances.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fucks sake Sexton. Should be kicking for touch at this stage of the game anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Aki is lucky there. Could (should) have been yellow for that shoulder charge.