Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It's a game about going into a dungeon to make their boobs bigger.

Gematsu posted:

Urara Rurikawa (voiced by Yui Ogura)

Height: 143cm
Three-Sizes: B69 (A-cup)-W54-H71
Birthday: August 15
image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Omega-Labyrinth-Z_03-30-17_003.jpg

Omega Labyrinth Z

A first-year student at Anberyl Girls Academy who admires Rio. She’s Rio’s only (?) friend. She is a cute and pretty girl that looks almost as if she’s a doll. In addition to her childlike appearance, her speech and behavior are also childish, so she is often mistaken for an elementary school student. She’s an extreme masochist who gets her pleasure from being bullied.
https://gematsu.com/2017/03/omega-labyrinth-z-details-marika-mirei-urara-berona-new-awakening-system#BzoSvgqKRJFiGJIB.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

So, a Danganronpa character?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

problematic

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Let's just say certain European countries pay attention to the age of characters and not have a social studies battle.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
At least they took it with humor

https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/973244814606176256

:haw:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On the one hand, that game is probably extremely bad trash that no one really needs to play, but on the other hand, I doubt it's doing anything legitimately illegal and outright refusing distribution of it is kind of hosed Up

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

New Awakening: “Tongue in Agony Awakening”

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Omega-Labyrinth-Z_03-30-17_006.jpg

Omega Labyrinth Z

The fairy Chichi’s pet Berona’s favorite food is honey and whenever she finds some, she licks it indiscriminately. At these times, Berona’s tongue technique is superb, and when she saw this, Chichi came up with the idea of a new awakening, turning “Faint in Agony Awakening” into “Tongue in Agony Awakening.”

Just like “Faint in Agony Awakening,” “Tongue in Agony Awakening” uses Faint in Agony Aroma. During these awakenings, Berona will lick the honey spilled down the girl in delusion, and her mood will gradually rise thanks to the dog’s skillful tongue technique.
What the gently caress

Edit: pretty sure bestiality is very illegal

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's pretty impressive, I think the last game that was refused certification here was either Rule of Rose or Manhunt 2 and Rockstar got the latter of those overturned eventually.
Of course it's utterly trivial to get a US copy nowadays.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Isn't it just the Vita version, though? The PS4 version is still on sale, is it not?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/973554760723910657

It won't be released period.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

How do we convince the US to follow suit

:yikes:

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Give one of the characters a gun?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Weird. Even when this originally came up, UK shops were selling the PS4 version. Not that it matters. As said before, importing is trivial, and also, the West is now reaching the "anime bullshit" is a dime a dozen, so it's not like anyone is missing out by not picking up Censored Gaming's Game of the Year 2018.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Dehry posted:

Give one of the characters a gun?

Wait, are you arguing FOR or AGAINST it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't believe people wont be able to experience this beautiful story, whatever it is.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Dustforce is on sale. Are the performance issues patched yet?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I've been working through Atelier Firis Vita version on my PSTV and it seems to be crashing a lot. Like every two hours. Is that normal?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Dehry posted:

I've been working through Atelier Firis Vita version on my PSTV and it seems to be crashing a lot. Like every two hours. Is that normal?

Firis is a shuddering mess and basically only the PS4 pro can run it properly. PC version is also hosed.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think I experienced one or two crashes on PC, but I was using a trainer because I was thinking I was going to run out of time. Nowhere near as unstable as this version.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

gust is dying cloud

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
All the timing and decisions being made for this last game in the Mysterious trilogy has me thinking some layoffs are coming after the western release.

uiruki
Aug 6, 2003
blah blah blah
The whole Mysterious series has been a disaster for me coming from Dusk. It's clear that since Koei fully took them over and particularly when they brought in Keisuke Kikuchi to oversee them, the quality of Gust's games has taken a massive hit - I think it's been a budget thing as after Escha and Logy you can see them massively paring back on things like licensed music.

Lydie and Suelle was way better than Firis was, which I couldn't even finish because it was so bad, but it still had a lot of problems. I played on Switch, which still looked pretty blurry and jerky, but at least ran better than the previous Vita versions. Ended up pretty crashy towards the end too, maybe lost 90 minutes to crashes. The Koei Musou engine just isn't good enough - though that's not just a Gust brand thing.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow. I could tell there was some kind of change in staff, but a lot of things are making sense now that I have a name.

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,137921/

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/974467989608202241

Well.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is that the one with the piss nurses

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is it ever

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Vita means piss

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Honestly I was less bothered about that than the apparent actual blood related sister romance route.
Still the only game I've ever refunded on Steam.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Help Im Alive posted:

Is that the one with the piss nurses

Well, I guess I'm in.
Bought Quake 2 for the third or fourth time since I couldn't find a copy handy, god drat quake and quake 2 play really well on Vita. As soon as they cut down on the load times on Half Life I look forward to beating it again it really looks great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a version of Quake 1 for the Vita???

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

In Training posted:

There's a version of Quake 1 for the Vita???

It's a homebrew application that requires the game's files to run, Quake 1 has a lot more options to it including accelerometer aiming and rumble if you're using the pstv. Quake 2 isn't as polished, but multiplayer works so who can complain?
e: I did have to disable the fog in Quake though, we finally got 3d acceleration down but the fog is a wall a few feet from your dude that all your enemies can see through just fine.

Liver Disaster fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 16, 2018

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Nurses sold out despite the complaints it was $50

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Don't all limited run games sell out so they can be scalped?

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It is so hosed up that the only non pc releases of Quake 1 are on the loving N64 and Saturn.

At least gimme a shambler seduction VN or something jesus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't really imagine playing Quake with a controller so it's probably for the better

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Saturn version is kind of cool from a technical perspective because the developers converted the entire game to their own engine (they developed Powerslave)

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

There's a good Digital Foundry video on the subject

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Don't all limited run games sell out so they can be scalped?

It's that and people so desperate to not convert to digital downloads that they'd pay a premium for a $.99 indie game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

zenintrude posted:

There's a good Digital Foundry video on the subject

Yeah. The DF Retro videos are good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Saturn version is kind of cool from a technical perspective because the developers converted the entire game to their own engine (they developed Powerslave)

Those same developers also had a habit of pissing John Carmack off because he wanted them to program engines a certain way. But the developers stuck to their guns - while the Saturn is a wonky piece of hardware, those devs actually understood it.