Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Trump warned her about those stairs dog but it keeps happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Edit: First double post, I feel so proud.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You know I'm not in the US but I've seen Hillary literally like 4 times since the election

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Garrison posted:

Was “Lock Her Up!” merely a hollow chant to help Trump get elected?
You're so close, Ben. So close.

Also I'm the hastily scrawled "more lies" at the bottom of the stairs.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Help Im Alive posted:

You know I'm not in the US but I've seen Hillary literally like 4 times since the election

That's about 4 times more than most people in the US have seen her.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This isn't exactly a political cartoon buuuuuuut me irl don't doxx me etc etc etc

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Wonder how many Trump political cartoons we'd be seeing if Hillary had won.

Of course the answer is drat near zero, unless he got Trump Network running or whatever the hell. But yeah, I feel like the more liberal cartoonists would just be making fun of the Republicans in Congress or something. You know, people that are actually still relevant.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Garrison posted:

Was “Lock Her Up!” merely a hollow chant to help Trump get elected?

Yes.

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
I would legit forget hillary existed if hack cartoonists like garrison didnt constantly make things about her because she apparently won in their universes.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Hillary had been setup as the bogey woman since the 1990s her retiring from politics basically invalidates 30 years of conservative propaganda built up against her. They desperately want her to be around and present.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
They should build the wall out of Hillary because ...

NO ONE CAN GET OVER HER.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Grimdude posted:

"I literally find every opportunity to make some kind of jab at anything related to black people, so why do people keep saying I'm racist?"

Like, I can't explain this to people but it's so loving common and easy to spot racists because of poo poo like this. Like, when you immediately take a cop's side in ANY shooting involving a black man you're probably racist. Following that same idea, if you look at something relatively benign like Black Panther and use it as an opportunity to poo poo on Michelle Obama you might be a loving racist.

But as long as they don't drop a hard N they're fine in their minds.

Oh they're more than fine dropping N-bombs, because the rip-rappers with the saggy jeans do it too

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Long comic: Sarah Mirk and Isabella Rotman on Lara Croft (and female representation in gaming).

Preview:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Technowolf posted:

Long comic: Sarah Mirk and Isabella Rotman on Lara Croft (and female representation in gaming).

Preview:

I too hold the controller like that when watching a cutscene :smuggo:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Imagine being so empty, you start copying Henry Payne's schtick.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I noticed how the calm and collected 2A guy failed to argue against that he loves guns more than kids' lives.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What a bunch of clowns, those clowns in Congress.

quote:

D.N. Nation posted:

Is Mike Lester's entire output these days just "Mike Lester stand-in OWNS a dumb lib in a bar"?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

YOU IDIOTS KEEP BRINGING HER UP YOU UTTER MORON

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Technowolf posted:

Preview:

That longform has the worst drawing of Rhianna Pratchett I can possibly imagine.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Ooooh, Mikey, a boxing match is not the metaphor you want to be using, buddy. Not with your history.

Did something happen or does McCoy copy Garrison's comics from time to time?

:drat:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Count the bodies if you didn't before.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Did Hillary actually fall down a flight of stairs recently, or are right-wingers just coordinating their attacks? It seems odd that McCoy is the second shithead to use that metaphor.

I also just have to shake my head at Lester whining that gun control advocates are such meanies for letting the victims of a school shooting speak for themselves. What a low blow that is /s

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ularg posted:

Did something happen or does McCoy copy Garrison's comics from time to time?

She broke her wrist

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/974601173108953088

I'm pretty sure it was from slipping in a bathroom, though; she apparently had some trouble climbing stairs too but didn't actually fall

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

But... Lamb's opponent wasn't a pedophile? And Jones wasn't a charismatic ex-military guy? And Jones's race already demonstrated a huge swing even before the Moore allegations surfaced? And sure, the AL-SEN race needed a pedophile nominee for the GOP to lose, but almost every race is less unbalanced than that one?

Could it be that Ted Rall is... a disingenuous moron?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Performative leftist doofuses are so loving bitter about that PA election, it's amusing.

e: Thing is, Lamb presented himself as pro-union and anti-Trump-tax-cuts, and in his victory speech outlined the need for a strong social safety net. You know, left-leaning things. But because he didn't obviously subscribe to the Rallvolution or beg Our Brooklynite Leftist Betters for support, he has been Always Bad.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Mar 16, 2018

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Katt posted:

Since we did to much Hawking anyway.

Oh oh! Seems like someone is going to get in an argument with good ol' Krazy Kurt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_ontological_proof

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

D.N. Nation posted:

Performative leftist doofuses are so loving bitter about that PA election, it's amusing.

e: Thing is, Lamb presented himself as pro-union and anti-Trump-tax-cuts, and in his victory speech outlined the need for a strong social safety net. You know, left-leaning things. But because he didn't obviously subscribe to the Rallvolution or beg Our Brooklynite Leftist Betters for support, he has been Always Bad.

Uh... has anyone but Rall said anything like that?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

I wouldn’t test Mike Lester stand-in over who he’s willing to hit, bud.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hillary Clinton must be well protected from the terrible secret of space.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Did Hillary actually fall down a flight of stairs recently, or are right-wingers just coordinating their attacks? It seems odd that McCoy is the second shithead to use that metaphor.

She slipped a couple of times while coming down a flight of stone steps in India, but didn't fall - as she was holding onto someone's arm - let alone tumble all the way down. Looks like her sandals weren't getting any traction.

Deep Shart Ben must've jizzed through the wall when she kicked off :siren:both shoes:siren: after the second slip.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Let me tell you about the Suck Zone

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I know Ramirez hates being parsed, but is the joke that he wishes dem leaders were the ones that got shot dead?

Literally lookslikeyouvegotsomegrowinguptodo.jpg, with a bonus factor of the calm non-kid-puncher being a stand-in for noted domestic abuse committer Mike Lester.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gun nuts sure hate that they can't directly attack kids for being victims of gun violence because they know that's a bad look. So they had to come up with a way to roundabout attacking them, by calling them crisis actors, puppets of the media, etc.

Man, Lester, just say what you're thinking.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Lots of people have been identifying Lamb as a moderate (see for example this Signe cartoon from last page) but he's not a Manchin-esque Blue Dog exactly unless you're Ted Rall

fool_of_sound posted:

Let me tell you about the Suck Zone

The Suck Zone made a few jokes about Lamb but have been mostly focused on Twitter as per usual

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

"No viable solutions" is certainly and odd way of saying increased gun control.

Also lol with disgust at saying these kids all over the country who don't want to get shot are just angry children with no solutions. Pretty similar to BLM, conservatives will just continue to wave this off as misguided anger. Though I guess misguided anger is sort of fundamental to conservatism so what do I know.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

You're right, nazi klurf guy, people who think that pitbulls are intrinsically violent also tend to be racists.

That seems like a leap

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Atahualpa
Aug 18, 2015

A lucky bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

That is one hell of a difference in quality.