Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vettel loving sucks, I never thought I’d say this but Ferrari actually deserve better. He is extremely bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Vettel loving sucks, I never thought I’d say this but Ferrari actually deserve better. He is extremely bad.

Oh, hey, hi. Yeah. Ferrari didn't throw away the WDC/WCC last year. Vettel did. Baku was ridiculously stupid behaviour. Singapore was boneheaded.

He's an impulsive little child. Webber, on his days, would be able to push him and Vettel cracks under pressure every single time. The guy is a loving fraud and I've never really called any WDC that before. Not even Mike Hawthorn.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Vettel's move in Baku owned.

Still maintain Singapore was Kimi's fault. Ferrari should've made clear he is their #2 bitch and should in no way be beside their #1 driver at the start.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There are people in this thread (not me) who race karts irl, and there are others who do a bunch of sim racing. At least one of those people is capable of being a world champion if they’re given the resources Vettel had at Red Bull.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

There are people in this thread (not me) who race karts irl, and there are others who do a bunch of sim racing. At least one of those people is capable of being a world champion if they’re given the resources Vettel had at Red Bull.

I've never said Vettel was good. But he is actually somewhat likeable at Ferrari as opposed to Red Bull where he was basically proto Max Verstappen.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I've never said Vettel was good. But he is actually somewhat likeable at Ferrari as opposed to Red Bull where he was basically proto Max Verstappen.

The problem for me is that he sucks so much that he becomes unlikable by virtue of failing to make seasons actually competitive. Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Perez, Ocon, and Sainz all could’ve easily raced Hamilton closer in that Ferrari.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

The problem for me is that he sucks so much that he becomes unlikable by virtue of failing to make seasons actually competitive. Alonso, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Perez, Ocon, and Sainz all could’ve easily raced Hamilton closer in that Ferrari.

That's a little unfair, atleast half of those he's just as good as. He doesn't know how to overtake but it's at the point where that isn't even relevant in this formula.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

That's a little unfair, atleast half of those he's just as good as. He doesn't know how to overtake but it's at the point where that isn't even relevant in this formula.

No he sucks. And I left out other drivers that are better than him because I didn’t want to be too controversial. He’s really, really bad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vettel is the 21st century’s Jacques Villeneuve. Does Vettel have a way cooler dad? That would make some sense.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
My dad is cooler than Vettel and he's a ham radio enthusiast and professional computer toucher who loves prog rock

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Looks way too overcooked.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Excuse me, chef? I ordered pizza, not Niki Lauda.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Your plasticine is not clay, don’t put it in the oven.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Niki Lauda's doctor posted:

Looks way too overcooked.

:agreed: was v crunchy

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Kimoa Kid posted:

:drat:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

"I'll have the Roger Williamson..."

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I thought I'd try watching some more Formula E, made it in a few minutes and they started calling it an "e-prix" over and over.

Ugh who though "ee-pree" was a good idea.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The same people who thought having a fan vote to give an on track advantage was a good idea?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
And switching cars is still goofy as gently caress. I thought they were improving the batteries in 2018 so they don't have to do that anymore, but now I'm not seeing any word of that.

There is this

quote:

Drivers will no longer be awarded a point for fastest lap. A bonus point will instead be awarded to the driver who drove the most power-efficient race.

:psyduck: nope nope nope

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

learnincurve posted:

I just heard not-Stroll speak for the first time. Lads and lasses, this is going to be a real treat for 2018.

E: no really that’s exactly what he said in his sky interview.

What the gently caress is this?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I shouldnt have hang around with my ex today. Well the fight was so ugly that i problably wont see her again

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

DoctorGonzo posted:

I shouldnt have hang around with my ex today. Well the fight was so ugly that i problably wont see her again

I didn't know you knew Vettel.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
A week from now we’ll be watching our favorite drivers, Danny Ric and The Incredible Vliegende Kikker, qualifying in Australia. Woah.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

reminder that the guy who hired vettel was fired because he hired vettle

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Well I never expected it to happen, but I saw a can of Lewis Juice in Australia when I went to fill my car up with petrol.

Was tempted to buy it.... not that I am a big energy drink drinker these days.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

its for the best you big sack of ferrari garbage

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just ask her to turn her monitor

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

Did she mention how terrible Ferrari are going to be this year? She is right you know*.

*Seriously though, it's for the best man. And go get beefy!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

NotJustANumber99 posted:

What the gently caress is this?

Williams being really bad at PR.

E: is that what big bobby K has been hired for - as a translator?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Reminder that Sebring just started

If you're outside the US watch it on https://imsatv.imsa.com

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Basticle posted:

Reminder that Sebring just started

If you're outside the US watch it on https://imsatv.imsa.com

Oh, ok, think I'll click this here link and watch this ra---

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

Forza Ferrari

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
i see no issue

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Wirth1000 posted:

ferrari.jpg

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Dubs posted:

i see no issue

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

you motherfucker

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Lmao not even 25 minutes in to a 12 hour race and someone had to gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

lol