Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Tenbux McGee posted:

At this point I'm pretty sure that Jesus Christ himself could materialize before the press corps, hand out video tapes of the president agreeing to sell American children to raving cannibals, transcripts of every communication between Trump and Russia, proof he raped and ate twelve children on Christmas Eve, a copy of the pisstape, and a recording of Trump futilely trying to work up enough of an erection to fap to the pisstape, and it would just result in Jesus being tackled by reluctant secret service agents and shipped to a CIA black site.

(I want to believe)

Well, he's brown. So there's that.

A CIA black site would make for a hell of a starter for a messianic story. Break out guns and lightning blazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Catastrophe posted:

I really, really want all of these single-digit IQ chumps who long to suckle Trump's balls to simply drop dead en masse so that the world stops sucking so much. Good lord. Just die.

Dude gets destroyed in the responses so

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Catastrophe posted:

I really, really want all of these single-digit IQ chumps who long to suckle Trump's balls to simply drop dead en masse so that the world stops sucking so much. Good lord. Just die.

Trump gave me an extra $1.75 on my paycheck per week!!! democrats woulda fired me instead!! MAGA!!!!!

*tax season. pays 4x more taxes than last year. cannot correlate causation. blames obama*

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

BONE DOG posted:

Mussolini's final wriggling was at the end of a noose.
This is neither here nor there but of all the nicknames I've seen Trump called on the internet "Mango Mussolini" has to be one of my favourites.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Valko posted:

This is neither here nor there but of all the nicknames I've seen Trump called on the internet "Mango Mussolini" has to be one of my favourites.

"Cheeto Benito" is my favorite.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

Most of them aren't actually real, and the ones that are real are so painfully brain damaged no one should care what they think.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chief McHeath posted:

Reminder for when Mueller is fired: https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

Bring a grill, cause we're gonna fill the streets. And when you fill the streets you have two options: gently caress poo poo up or grill the meats.

this will be a fantastic way to get teargassed at best

ps hope you signed up with a fake address on this site because i cant think of much dumber things to do in response to a dictatorial power grab

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

holy gently caress

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
So is Sessions going to get the ax soon? Seems like in the last few days (weeks? I don't know how time works anymore) every rumored firing has happened within a day or so, and I've been hearing Sessions is next with Pruitt to replace him.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Blast of Confetti posted:

this will be a fantastic way to get teargassed at best

ps hope you signed up with a fake address on this site because i cant think of much dumber things to do in response to a dictatorial power grab

Don't protest, Don't do anything at all

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Wth does this mean?

Comey has a book coming out next month called "A Higher Loyalty."

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/15/comey-book-extreme-secrecy-fbi-trump-463818

His tweet is unusual because Comey is pretty quiet. He doesn't tweet much & his twitter profile was actually the subject of an exhaustive investigation.

https://gizmodo.com/this-is-almost-certainly-james-comey-s-twitter-account-1793843641

Nude posted:

Whose Terry M?

Terry McAuliffe

https://twitter.com/TerryMcAuliffe/status/975069383017091073

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what is the imbecile pissman talking about

Way back during the election there was either a scandal or some sort of manufactured political rat-loving involving Terry McAuliffe, McCabe and McCabe's wife, Jill in the Virginia political races. McAuliffe is the former Virginia Gov.

quote:

Here are the details.

In 2015, Dr. Jill McCabe, a pediatrician, was recruited to run for one of the 40 seats in the Virginia's Republican-controlled Senate by Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who co-chaired Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign and chaired Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2008 run for president.

According to the Wall Street Journal, which broke the story, McAuliffe and other Virginia Democrats met with McCabe and her husband, Andrew, on March 7, 2015, to urge her to run as part of an effort to take back the Senate.

At the time, Andrew McCabe was assistant director of the FBI's field office in Washington and had focused much of his career on terrorism.

The FBI released a statement that Andrew McCabe "consulted with top FBI headquarters and field office ethics officers for guidance, including briefings on the Hatch Act, to prevent against any actual or potential conflict-of-interest, in the event she decided to go forward."

Based on that advice, the FBI said, when Dr. McCabe chose to run, Andrew "McCabe and FBI lawyers implemented a system of recusal from all FBI investigative matters involving Virginia politics, a process followed for the remainder of her campaign. During the campaign, he played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind."

News that Clinton was using a private email account in violation of federal record-keeping requirements, broke March 2, 2015.

McCabe announced her candidacy 10 days later on March 12, 2015.

That July, the FBI was called in to begin a criminal investigation into the use of Clinton's private server at her home in New York. And that same month, Andrew McCabe was promoted to associate deputy director, the third in command at the FBI. He moved to FBI headquarters in September.

Not surprisingly, both McAuliffe, through his political action committee, and the state Democratic Party, donated to Dr. McCabe's campaign.

On Oct. 1, 27 and 29, McAuliffe's PAC, Common Good VA, gave Dr. McCabe's campaign a total of $450,000. (An additional $17,500 had been given earlier). The Democratic Party of Virginia spent $207,788 on Sept. 30 and Oct. 22 for mailings on her behalf. That would amount to 40 percent of the $1.7 million spent by the campaign.

Two other Democrats running for Senate seats, Jeremy Pike and Dan Gecker, got larger amounts from McAuliffe's PAC.

In November, Dr. McCabe lost her race to incumbent Republican Dick Black.

On Feb. 1, 2016, three months after his wife's defeat, Andrew McCabe became the FBI's deputy director.

In a statement to the Wall Street Journal, the FBI said it was the first time McCabe had any oversight role over the Clinton case.

"Months after the completion of (his wife's) campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails," according to the FBI statement.

But perhaps the biggest flaw in Trump's argument comes with his assertion that McCabe was in charge of the decision on whether to recommend prosecution.

It was FBI Director James Comey, not McCabe, who made the decision to recommend that the Justice Department not file charges against Clinton. Comey has repeatedly explained his decision under oath.

Finally, there has been no evidence put forth so far — and several people in Trump's campaign did not respond to our inquiry — that Clinton or her campaign were involved in the contributions or knew they were being made. Trump has simply claimed, the money came "essentially from Hillary Clinton," and that "Hillary knew this money was being paid."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/26/donald-trump/facts-dispute-donald-trumps-claim-donation-fbi-spo/

Kumo fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Mar 17, 2018

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the piss tape is real.

thank you and god bless

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
america was founded on not doing anything at all when you are upset at the government, probably

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Don't protest, Don't do anything at all

im just saying to expect teargas on a good day and don't loving put your real name and address on your letter of intent i didnt say dont protest

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Croisquessein posted:

So is Sessions going to get the ax soon? Seems like in the last few days (weeks? I don't know how time works anymore) every rumored firing has happened within a day or so, and I've been hearing Sessions is next with Pruitt to replace him.

I read an insane theory that the Pruitt AG rumors were generated in order to get Sessions to fire McCabe, but I don't see the endgame there.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

bloom posted:

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that the piss tape is real.

thank you and god bless

Namaste.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
oh yea also i don't think the Trump divorce is just funny i also think it's a bit suspicious

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mtobey/status/974434544844668928

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jdickerson/status/974693459020873728

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

:perfect:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

nani?!!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

THANK GOD WE HAVE A CHRISTIAN IN OFFICE

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

come on not this again. you need to tell us which one's a photoshop or we're going to keep posting the fake one as if it's real.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/968612814469427202

:siren::pisstape::siren:

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

https://twitter.com/AltUSPressSec/status/974867468429733888
:hmbol:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Trump wants to rehire that aid that was ejected by security. Saying the media unfairly maligned him. Im not sure anyone knew who the gently caress he was till he was given the boot.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/17/john-mcentee-white-house-return-trump-468674

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Every day a joy :allears:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

He's making fun of himself using "lordy," right?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

it's highly lol that we live in a world where the former director of FBI cyberbullies the president.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

espousing mass death, to trigger the chuds

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bloom posted:

it's highly lol that we live in a world where the former director of FBI cyberbullies the president.

He’s really good at it too. I approve. Anti bully chief Melania does 'too

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Is There still a CHUD posters dump thread because lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Here's a lol I just thought of-

Putin does NOT get re-elected.

Because of US intelligence interference...

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

mcvey posted:

Is There still a CHUD posters dump thread because lmao

jv chudsquad is real and weak and has no friends

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/975107817785970688?s=20

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/975080377386758145

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Splatmaster posted:

Here's a lol I just thought of-

Putin does NOT get re-elected.

Because of US intelligence interference...

this is pretty much the way to actually deal with him or if not make him lose the election just run a hell of an anti putin propaganda campaign online

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

:yesss:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
This just in: xi is still president for life. We