Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975341676297445377

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

canepazzo posted:

Executive time on the shitter has started, just received his first briefing from noted advisors, Fox and Friends.:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975341676297445377

But I thought Trump didn't watch TV?

Documents. So many documents...

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Senator G and Easy D

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Zwabu posted:

Did the PA-18 election get certified? Is there an official recount petition?

Last time I saw an update was a few days ago. It would normally be a nailbiter, but right now I'm more concerned about whether the court's new district map will stand. I mean, don't get me wrong: it'd be great to see the GOP lose a district they thought was safe, if only to see their subsequent scrambling and Trump's inevitable meltdown. But we need to see some genuine progress on gerrymandering to pull the GOP's undeserved majority out of their hands.

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

canepazzo posted:

Executive time on the shitter has started, just received his first briefing from noted advisors, Fox and Friends.:
He's setting up the whataboutist narrative of "they lie under oath all the time!" to better justify his inevitable lies to Mueller.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975346628113596417

Holy gently caress he is making GBS threads himself and is that stupid to not keep quiet about it.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
:rant: SHUT THE gently caress UP TRUMP drat :rant:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

ukle posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975346628113596417

Holy gently caress he is making GBS threads himself and is that stupid to not keep quiet about it.

Lol he never wrote them in front of me therefore faaaaaart.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975350027169206273

I think he's gonna do it, guys.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975350027169206273

e: he is extremely mad online

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
If it ever wasn't clear, this is why Trump loses pretty much every lawsuit he's involved with

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Isn't Mueller vaguely republican, anyway?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
So I know why he's doing it, but discounting the fact that Mueller himself is supposedly a Republican irritates me.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Keep fuckin' that wasp nest, Trump! All the stings on your chode are a sign you aren't loving it hard enough!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Not fair not fair waaaahhhhhh! Oops I poopy

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

He shook

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

XMNN posted:

He's a Republican, as is practically everyone who works in the FBI

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Isn't Mueller himself a Republican?

Edit: drat, this thread moves fast.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
also, what the gently caress is a "hardened Democrat"? Aside from a weird way of making a Democrats = criminals dogwhistle

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Aves Maria! posted:

also, what the gently caress is a "hardened Democrat"? Aside from a weird way of making a Democrats = criminals dogwhistle
A Democrat who has lived through the Trump presidency.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Aves Maria! posted:

Once a democrat reaches a certain age they develop a thick carapace to fend off attackers

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lol you scared Donnie? Tell us how you really feel!

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Andrast posted:

Once a democrat reaches a certain age they develop a thick carapace to fend off attackers

but my carapace hasn't hardened at all! I've been betrayed once again by the neoliberal corpoDems

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

He's non-political in a professional sense, but apparently votes/voted Republican in his personal life.

That's the sad irony. Mueller is everything that the GOP aspires to be and yet they're backstabbing him in favor of Trump, who - let's be honest, subscribed to the very worst aspects of both parties until the Republicans decided, hey let's make this poo poo sandwich our national platform!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Which is funny cause Trump doesn’t give a poo poo about republicans. He only cares about himself and is destroying the GOP in the process. You’d think they’d want to stop that.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
I know we've had some discussion of Kris Kobach's voter suppression laws getting smacked around by the courts, but I just found this anecdote.

quote:

Richman has estimated that roughly 18,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Kansas based on a review of temporary driver’s licenses and voter rolls.

The ACLU grilled Richman about his methodology to produce these estimates, which included flagging foreign-sounding names.

Dale Ho, an attorney for the ACLU, asked Richman if we would have flagged the name “Carlos Murguia” as a foreign-sounding name, according to the Capital-Journal.

Yes, Richman answered.

Ho informed him that Murguia is a federal judge whose courtroom is located in the same courthouse as the trial.
Yeah, sounds foreign, must be a noncitizen! :v:

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Trump seems angry enough to stroke out while dropping a deuce this morning. Executive time is going well!

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

With statements like this, it feels like some of his previous handlers have given up on trying to restrain Trump.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Sunday night massacre incoming? He seems really unstable today, even more so then normal

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Spiffster posted:

Sunday night massacre incoming? He seems really unstable today, even more so then normal
Not happening. He's gone off on unhinged anti-Mueller rants before without firing him.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/975361506748616705

Facebook shook.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

If you were mop-up all the sweat off Zuckerberg's forehead with a rag you'd be left with an empty pile of clothes when you're done.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Who is Trump even trying to convince with those tweets?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Is there any chance that Zuckerberg has done something illegal enough to go to prison? Because seeing that fucker in a prison uniform might be the one thing that's even greater than hearing about Martin Shkreli crying at his sentencing.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Between this and the news that Facebook is hemmoraging users, I think the platform will all but die out before long.

unl33t
Feb 21, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

Who is Trump even trying to convince with those tweets?

Fox N Friends

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

There Bias Two posted:

Between this and the news that Facebook is hemmoraging users, I think the platform will all but die out before long.

I was wondering about this. I'm genuinely not sure what a world without Facebook would look like, or what some people in my life would do without it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I’d imagine facebook is akin to Google. I doubt it’ll die out, it’s so pervasive in our lives.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

If Trump doesn't want people thinking he fired McCabe because his wife is a democrat criticizing the Muller investigation for being full of Democrats isn't really helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Vahakyla posted:

I’d imagine facebook is akin to Google. I doubt it’ll die out, it’s so pervasive in our lives.

Google is used by like everybody who uses the internet, facebook isn't

• Locked thread