Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

so why is some dude on his wall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

can't wait for hot erotic fanart of electric ellie and thomas the tank engine

thomas is way too immature for electric ellie, the train with an electra complex

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

my bitter bi rival posted:

I know this is pages old but cant get over how hard it rules that they post that when this is their goddamn twitter banner

it's not coercion it's behavior changing

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

thomas is way too immature for electric ellie, the train with an electra complex

okay so it'd be one of the bigger trains from TtTE then, and then thomas is just mournfully looking on from a distance

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/CharStiles/status/974344253907324928

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

lmao. man i hope someone recorded this

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Oh my god please let there be footage

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Sapozhnik posted:

zuck fuckerberg

Zuck gently caress McDuck

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

kwinklesOFFICIAL posted:

just post, never read

also phoenizx is self driving car easy mode

the roads are huge and well marked, it is literally always sunny and never rains or snows.

i can't wait until they encounter their first dust storm

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/975834994324180992

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

carry on then posted:

i can't wait until they encounter their first dust storm

Haboober

Sorry I'm just full of bad puns today

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

instructions from his home planet take a while to arrive, ok

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
it's almost like he's a super-well insulated figurehead for the company to make it look like it has young exciting leadership while making that sweet dollar for investors

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Ahahahaha amazing

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i mean i assumed that was why they were doing dev in pgh? to get on the literal worst roads in north america and master those?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Craptacular! posted:

My server has over 500 episodes of Power Rangers, with a little less than half of them marked, and that’s before we get into the Japanese show it’s based on, where I have hundreds more. I also watch a bunch of “based on comic books” shows like The Flash, Supergirl, and one of those Marvel programs. I should be swimming in superhero toy ads, right?

My social ads are for pizza, Starbucks, and pet beds.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
holy gently caress. that’s really something.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:whitewater:`

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Endless Mike posted:

[quote="Endless Mike" post="482310995"]

a self own so strong, I am speechless

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/975856670927704066

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmao is this finally it? have we finally reached tech bubble thread salvation? the faithful have been waiting for years. facebook’s facade is crumbling, uber kills someone. has the cleansing arrived?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/ceodonovan/status/975857228442775552

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

we need a pittsburgh emoji like a crying pierogi in front of the city flag or something because i’d be posting the hell out of it right now

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean i assumed that was why they were doing dev in pgh? to get on the literal worst roads in north america and master those?

yup

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

perhaps the machine has learned.....too well

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

welp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I loving hope this true and there's footage

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

lmao is this finally it? have we finally reached tech bubble thread salvation? the faithful have been waiting for years. facebook’s facade is crumbling, uber kills someone. has the cleansing arrived?

lol gently caress no of course not

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i wont be satisfied until someone perishes in a hyperloop vacuum.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
what would be the objective criterion as to when it's popped, tho?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
industry wide stock apocalypse ala bubble 1.0?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
when your erection lasts for more than 4 hours

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

ArmZ posted:

I loving hope this true and there's footage

telemetry and footage exists, guaranteed. the only question is whether anyone at uber is stupid enough to try deleting it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jabor posted:

telemetry and footage exists, guaranteed. the only question is whether anyone at uber is stupid enough to try deleting it.

you mean the company that had a panic button at its remote offices that deleted all the data before the european feds could seize it?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

also in canada iirc

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol last time i dared to feel hope and relief like this was when the pussy tape dropped

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

lol last time i dared to feel hope and relief like this was when the pussy tape dropped

how did that work out for ya

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

don’t worry, stormys lawyer on msnbc is saying that they have trumps dick pictures

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

don’t worry, stormys lawyer on msnbc is saying that they have trumps dick pictures

if his dick is small or especially weird it hurts him, if it's big it bolsters his base
by the same token, the impact of a pee tape depends entirely on who is peeing on who

stormy implied something about him having her spank him which could hurt him if proven true, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

cinci zoo sniper posted:

nothing matters get used to it