Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
tbh I think he's just being really loving stupid as usual and the entire "russians stole emails for nyheter idag" angle seems much too juicy to be true, but he is definitely a useful idiot at the very least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.

Wild Horses posted:

förklara gärna
vill höra, för det jag hört om själva idén bakom verkar inte dålig, bara inte anpassad till svensk sjukvård.
mvh sjuksköterskestuderande

Jag tycks inte längre ha tillgång till SUs databas av publikationer, men en hel del redan samtida (2016) artiklar kritiserade hela ekvationen kring vad som faktiskt genererade värde - och för den sakens skull vad värde skulle vara för en patient. Utöver det så har vi nu en hel del empiri som stödjer tesen om.

Den här artikeln ska tydligen påvisa problem ur den amerikanska kontexten, och även om det inte finns samma finansiella incitament att övervårda friska patienter så har man fortfarande i vårdsektorn nyckeltal gällande genomförande - vilket också borde vinkla prestationsmätningen i riktning mot "lös mer, inte svårare".

http://annals.org/aim/article-abstract/2664654/value-based-payment-modifier-program-outcomes-implications-disparities

Edit: Jag tar givetvis inte någon form av tolkningsföreträde gällande vård här - det är sannolikt att du har bättre koll på utfall på golvet, men modellen genererar utan tvivel skeva incitament. Mycket av datan man använder hos BCG själva menar att kostnadsutvecklingen inom vården är ohållbar - utan att för den delen ta i hänsyn lägre livsspann, och därav också behovet av att fortsätta utöka kostnaden.

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
also lol Ekeroth didnt make the list

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

TheFluff posted:

tbh I think he's just being really loving stupid as usual and the entire "russians stole emails for nyheter idag" angle seems much too juicy to be true, but he is definitely a useful idiot at the very least
Is "accidentally useful idiot" a thing?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/hanif-bali-lamnar-moderaternas-partistyrelse

quote:

Hanif Bali lämnar Moderaternas partistyrelse

Hanif Bali lämnar Moderaternas partistyrelse, meddelar han själv på Facebook. Han kommer även sluta twittra.

:insert appropriate smiley here:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Mistillit, baby!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Alhazred posted:

Mistillit, baby!

So close now. Just dont pussy out at the last minute :pray:

Thlom
Feb 24, 2008
What will happen though? Will Støre take over if Erna asks kabinettspørsmål? I don't think he should, but I also don't think it's in APs DNA to decline.

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

So what’s going on with the Listhaug thing? I just started reading Dagbladet to brush up on my Norwegian and everyone seems to be mad and I don’t know Norwegian parliamentary procedure well enough to know what’s happening to her.

Also is Dagbladet poo poo and is there a better source for Norwegian news?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Dagbladet is poo poo, but it remains a perfectly adequate source of general news, with no paywall bollocks

listhaug has been pissing everyone off for a while for a variety of reasons, most recently by basically saying labour were terrorist sympathisers - this being the same labour party that had dozens of their young murdered in a terrorist attack, it didn't go down well when she stubbornly refused to apologise and only removed the statement when it turned out she didn't have permission to use the picture she used

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

currently there is an announced parliamentary majority for no confidence in her, which seems likely to trigger a government ultimatum saying keep her or the coalition gets it

the communists who forwarded the motion won't mind this, but the Christian democrats who have the deciding vote here will

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

TheRat fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Mar 20, 2018

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ding Dong The Witch will be back in 2021 when they win again. For now, enjoy Sandberg.

Edit; This will hopefully kill off KRF so there is great good in how this played out.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

I'm not sure Sandberg is much of an improvement over Listberg.

e: Listhaug, whoops. Kind of combined the two in my mind. A frightening visage.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Mar 20, 2018

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Randarkman posted:

He's just temporary, but he's obviously a walking disaster too. The main point today is that Listhaug, who thought herself immortal, was forced to gently caress off.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

TheRat posted:

He's just temporary, but he's obviously a walking disaster too. The main point today is that Listhaug, who thought herself immortal, was forced to gently caress off.

Well, she quit before it was put to a vote. Something tells me that KrF would have chickened out at the last moment.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Randarkman posted:

Well, she quit before it was put to a vote. Something tells me that KrF would have chickened out at the last moment.

It looked like Hareide and Solberg were having a game of chicken, and Hareide won.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Ding Dong The Witch will be back in 2021 when they win again. For now, enjoy Sandberg.

Even her own party was willing to sacrifice her so it's probably safe to say that she's politically dead.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Randarkman posted:

Well, she quit before it was put to a vote.
Pulling a Nixon.

Alhazred posted:

Even her own party was willing to sacrifice her so it's probably safe to say that she's politically dead.
If Norwegian politics are anything like Swedish politics she'll be "suspended" in that the party will say something vaguely critical about her, she'll lay low for about year while receiving full pay, then return once the media has forgotten about her.

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Mar 20, 2018

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Fellow fascist defends her actions and calls the entire debate out of proportions, news at 11.

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2018-03-20-stoejberg-forsvarer-afgaaet-norsk-minister-hysterisk-og-ude-af-proportioner

I wouldn't expect any less from one of the most vile people in modern Danish politics (of which there are seemingly limitless). When has a seat of immigration ever had someone who wanted to help immigrants, not paving the way for internment camps?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Collateral Damage posted:

Pulling a Nixon.

If Norwegian politics are anything like Swedish politics she'll be "suspended" in that the party will say something vaguely critical about her, she'll lay low for about year while receiving full pay, then return once the media has forgotten about her.

Or spend the rest of her years as GD, wreaking havoc wherever she lands, roaming the myndighetssverige leaving chaos in her wake.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Alhazred posted:

Haha, you are so very wrong. She will be back for sure. Her own party understand that she is their strongest card. It is the AP leader that is politically dead. This was his last chance ever to taint our Nation
by become prime minister. This is like a kinder egg; KRF hopefully dead by the next election, Støre also gone by the next election (sitting at home and crying on his family Nazi silver) and the left broken
for the rest of our days.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Randarkman posted:

e: Listhaug, whoops. Kind of combined the two in my mind. A frightening visage.

Making someone convicted for violence into minister of justice is a perfect example of rehabilitation. :v:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Collateral Damage posted:

Doubtfullt that the party will do anything negatively with her, she is all about feeding the base and playing the victim, so even if Sandberg wants to position himself better to reduce her as a threat in a future leadership struggle, the current mess is not really the way to do it since everyone are closing rank around her.

She will continue stiring poo poo to excite the base, while Høyre pretends to be shocked about their allies, until something better comes along or Siv figures she can slide her back into government without Keg interfering.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Haha, you are so very wrong. She will be back for sure. Her own party understand that she is their strongest card. .

Is she? Sources from within her own party has talked about how she ruins their chances for making political deals Stortinget has no confidence in her and the norwegian population donated over twelve million kroner to Doctors Without Bordets just to spite her. How does that make her their strongest card?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Why are you all responding to the obvious Ligur re-reg?

Rincewinds posted:

Making someone convicted for violence into minister of justice is a perfect example of rehabilitation. :v:

At least you've never had a Minister of Justice defend a racist manifesto written by a convicted murderer and leader of Hell's Angels while they were deep in a shooting war with immigrant gangs. He called himself The Sheriff. Surprisingly, it's not the same man who's fixing to establish apartheid.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The fact that he is convicted for violence is just a testament to our justice systems rehabilitation program. Rather a convicted felon than a cop IMO.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Just wanted to point out that the doctors without borders donations reached 15ish million nok before being closed because 'so uh, doing a political charity drive using a non-political organization doesn't really work does it?'

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Alhazred posted:

Is she? Sources from within her own party has talked about how she ruins their chances for making political deals Stortinget has no confidence in her and the norwegian population donated over twelve million kroner to Doctors Without Bordets just to spite her. How does that make her their strongest card?

FRP has accomplished zero apart from her. That is the truth. I am sure most people that voted for them are disappointed. Høyre has been focused on their own goal and that is to limit the taxes for those that need it
the least and screw everybody else. She is the only thing they got left now. The dotation to Doctors Without Borders is a good thing. I am at the radical right and I am okay with that. I don't give a poo poo about what my fellow country men do about anything but giving cash to a worthy case was nice. We will still win the next election. The thing that pleases me the most about this is that AP will suffer for it in the long run. To bring up the breivik terror action was a fatal mistake.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is there anything funnier than a nazi :qq:-ing when his leaders inevitably gently caress themselves over due to their own incompetence?

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cerebral Bore posted:

Is there anything funnier than a nazi :qq:-ing when his leaders inevitably gently caress themselves over due to their own incompetence?

Only one thing. The next loss for the left where it really matters. I am glad for our blue future. I really like to see the autistic left reeeeee and reeeee into nothingness. It will be poo poo either way but I like to see
the left suffer.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Only one thing. The next loss for the left where it really matters. I am glad for our blue future. I really like to see the autistic left reeeeee and reeeee into nothingness. It will be poo poo either way but I like to see
the left suffer.

so how do you see this suffering manifesting and brought about

please be specific

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

so how do you see this suffering manifesting and brought about

please be specific

Oh, very easy. The left will lose the next election. That is not normal in Norwegian politics but this is not normal times.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Oh, very easy. The left will lose the next election. That is not normal in Norwegian politics but this is not normal times.

you see this as suffering because???

like you sound pretty unhinged, you realise, even when you're not supporting your arguments with blatant falsehoods

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

you see this as suffering because???

like you sound pretty unhinged, you realise, even when you're not supporting your arguments with blatant falsehoods

What blatant falsehoods?

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Wow I didn’t know the ghost of Vidkun Quisling posted on SA. Small world.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Heinz Hynkel posted:

What blatant falsehoods?

well for instance when you insisted that it was government policy to help refugees learn norwegian despite the government cutting funding for training in the language

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

in this very thread, even! one might suspect that you were more interested in hating on dark people than in building a functional, international state which can survive in 2018's clear geopolitical and ideological reality, without gas chambers

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

well for instance when you insisted that it was government policy to help refugees learn norwegian despite the government cutting funding for training in the language

Oh yes. Not easy to keep up with all the things the government says but its is you who are wrong it seems.

"Date: 16.03.2018

The government today presents the first bill in the warning integration reform. "The key to a good integration is good language and good knowledge of Norwegian society," says Jan Tore Sanner, Minister of Knowledge and Integration.

With changes, the government ensures language training, as well as training in Norwegian culture and Norwegian values. Training will be given to all asylum seekers in reception, and municipalities are obliged to arrange for completion. This means that everyone will get started quickly with training.

- No, the integration lift really starts. The government will ensure that everyone gets well-educated and that immigrants with a flight background are getting faster in jobs or education. We need good results, and have expectations, Sanner claims.

Today, Norwegian education in asylum reception is a voluntary scheme. Legislative amendments will help all asylum seekers begin early training in Norwegian. Asylum seekers will also quickly gain fundamental knowledge of the Norwegian society and value it is based on. Lova furthermore states that work and education-based measures should always be included in the program.
"

So you are wrong. As always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

in this very thread, even! one might suspect that you were more interested in hating on dark people than in building a functional, international state which can survive in 2018's clear geopolitical and ideological reality, without gas chambers

Functional, international state. LOL!

Commies make me sick!