Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

grats

my miguel is still way off alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I was stuck at 241k combat points for a while. Turns out awakening all your urus and achieving uniception are both huge for points.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Greggy posted:

I'm checking this game out, my name in it is greggySA and I applied to worst alliance. If another one would be better though I can apply to whatever.

Come apply to Marble Hebrons

Also, feel free to join discord. We have a channel for Future Fight for questions yadda yadda: https://discord.gg/yZtjsk7

This goes for anybody who likes Marvel games of course.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dont be alarmed if everyone in the FF channel is posting yakuza gifs you didnt take a wrong turn

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Come apply to Marble Hebrons

Also, feel free to join discord. We have a channel for Future Fight for questions yadda yadda: https://discord.gg/yZtjsk7

This goes for anybody who likes Marvel games of course.

ok, I did it

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

A much cooler Cyclops uni on the way:
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1072942

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Ugh, I HATE hat stupid X-Face look. HE HAS EYE BEAMS. HE NEEDS TO HAVE EYE HOLES!

Gimme the classic look (not the dumb 90s hair one we currently have).

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Actually they're portals and furthermore

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

HE ALSO NEEDS THE THING ON HIS FACE THAT MAKES HIS TWO EYES LOOK LIKE ONE EYE BECAUSE HIS NAME IS GODDAMNED CYCLOPS.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

PATCH NOTES ARE UP.

Here is all you need to know.

quote:

Greetings Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

It’s time to show you the latest additions to Marvel Future Fight! This update will bring you new characters and new content! Take a look at what the update will bring.

New additions:

Four new characters: Magik, Emma Frost, Colossus, Angel

Two new uniforms: Wolverine, Cyclops

New Content:

New Faction Battle event theme

New Dimension Rift stage

Adjustments:

Alliance Battle

▣ Four New Characters

Four new characters: Magik, Emma Frost, Colossus, Angel have been added

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

So Emma Frost is part of a “Emma Frost package”, magik is a subscription, colossus is a subscription or faction battles, angel a dimension rift.

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Still no loving cajun

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh wait why is the X-Men event gone now? Should I wait to do special missions/timeline until after maintenance tonight?

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

The Dave posted:

Oh wait why is the X-Men event gone now? Should I wait to do special missions/timeline until after maintenance tonight?

I think its done, the Shop should be in after the update tonight I assume.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I don't see that Colossus has his roar. Does this game even have combat sound bites? I usually play muted because I got sick of the title scene music two days in.

I hope Emma Frost is like $50,000 to buy and isn't overpowered at all, just a blingy showcase for the megawhales.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Same

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Magik? That is a pleasant surprise!

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

bagrada posted:

I don't see that Colossus has his roar. Does this game even have combat sound bites? I usually play muted because I got sick of the title scene music two days in.

I hope Emma Frost is like $50,000 to buy and isn't overpowered at all, just a blingy showcase for the megawhales.

You can turn off the music in the options and leave the sound effects on. I usually play on mute too but when I do have the sound on I turned off the music.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

bagrada posted:

I mean Blackbolt is in the game and his super power is that he shouts real loud, so I'm sure a roar can be managed for the metal man.

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://youtu.be/wPLpovcDujw

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

oh hey, we're back up early. At least on iOS.

Angel can shoot lasers now I guess? :thunk:

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Mar 21, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's a note up that says maintence is extended for Android users for another whole day? The hell?

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Not a whole day, but several hours.

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1073953

Midnight PDT or 1 hour 15 minutes from the time of this post.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

There's a note up that says maintence is extended for Android users for another whole day? The hell?

Owned, bithc. I'm already in.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, looks like it was a typo When I checked it originally it said 3/19 5 PM to 3/21 12 AM so I was reading it as 31 hours. Which seemed nuts. But it reads 3/20 now so impotent nerd meltdown averted.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Netgaz, unless I missed a day we only got enough tokens for 140 Angel bios, which is fine since everybody gonna Angel drift for ages, but 140 isn't even quite 4*. Why the hell did you feel the need to attach a daily limit stopping us from blitzing to all of 3*? I mean really.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm a lil mad that A-Force is in token shops now, it means my T2 on all of them will be less special soon. :qq:

bought emma like an idiot before I looked at the cost and t2ing her will be more expensive crystal wise than adam warlock lol. Her 5* is cool though, seems built to trivialize shadowlands and be an enormous pain in conquest (assuming her AI ever casts it.)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

How do you T2 her?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

fart simpson posted:

How do you T2 her?

When you buy her, the package turns into Emma bios for 1250c. On average, you'll need three of them.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Update is finally available for android.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

AzraelNewtype posted:

When you buy her, the package turns into Emma bios for 1250c. On average, you'll need three of them.

Jesus, should have known better than to be pleasantly surprised at her price.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i only needed two emma packs owned binch

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I considered blowing a mega T2 on her, but decided to use that on Magik instead. Angel is coming along nicely too. Whaled my way to T2 Emma. Well, 3 packs to get her to 4/20, then used a regular T2 ticket. Now to wait for the reset and get Piotr, and I can go back to hoarding bios and gold.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I got the Emma pack because even if I don't tier 2 her, a 6 star character for 2500 crystals seemed pretty good. I was putting off doing Shadowland til now, and she was pretty untouchable in the mid level I did with her.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm getting DRUNK off of Angel bios. Not sure how much energy I burned through already this morning.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011
The 28-day login event they’re running right now gives out a 6 Star selector every week, and finishes with a T2 selector. What are the selectors limited to? The same things bios are?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Russad posted:

The 28-day login event they’re running right now gives out a 6 Star selector every week, and finishes with a T2 selector. What are the selectors limited to? The same things bios are?

T2 selector would be anybody, right?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dont think we know yet

im assuming its only standard characters, not paywalls/crystalwalls/mutants

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I need to read more carefully, I bought the 20 daily bios because I thought thats what i said for Magik and Colossus, but nope, needed to buy the 20 x genes. Oh well, at least I can finish Spider-Man 2099 and work on Killmonger or Ironheart.

I basically bought everything, both new costumes and Emma. As the above poster said, at least you get a 6* character out of the box, even if she'll take a lot to t2. Maybe I'll buy the package down the road, but I'm afraid there will be tons and tons of stuff for infinity war and I want to make sure I can at least get a movie Scarlet Witch costume.

New Logan costume wrecks the AoA Logan in arena I found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
There we go. Angel and Colossus at 60, at least with all these Angel bios, it'll be easy to T2 Angel. Colossus will take longer, but that's okay. I bought the X-gene bio.