Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Cat Face Joe posted:

this is what this thread is about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

loving lol

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Chompers

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:yikes:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Well when Grandma Jeanie died I just didn't know what else to do with her fake teeth. This way, she gets to stay with us forever.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

100/10

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Tactical teeth or tactle teef?

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe

What's it look like from behind?

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

godDAMMIT

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

gently caress why

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That nails the feeling of Nurgle, and at the same time if I saw it on a table I'd really want to smash it to pieces with a hammer. A good job.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

YES!!!!

Love the teef!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Stole a toothless person's teeth, and a blind person's glass eyes

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

It looks so happy.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Is it just the shadows, or does one of those teeth in the back look like it has a metal filling in it? :gonk:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I feel like these would have been included in an Ian Watson novel and when they showed up, they didn't always open up to let their passengers out.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
I physically recoiled at the sight of that and exclaimed "No- NO! NOT OK!"

It still churns my stomach a little to look at it too long.

Good job hard counter.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Synthbuttrange posted:

Grandad lives on in some form.

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
jesus christ lol

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
jesus christ this thread's been on a fuckin' tear lately.

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.
Hey guys, I located the source

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Synthbuttrange posted:

I was so distracted by the saliva I didn't even see the eyes.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

https://www.facebook.com/cyrvalcraftworld/

all of his poo poo is like this

except this guys who I love

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Moola posted:

jfc I can smell the cheetos and crusty socks through the screen

Imagine spending this much money and effort on mangling together these things so you can keep popping a constant awkward boner while you play, while you insecurely defend your terrible decission from even the mildest of raised eyebrows.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

what are the tall ladies supposed to be?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Len posted:

what are the tall ladies supposed to be?

Wraith-somethings-or-other? Knights?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

SteelMentor posted:

Imagine spending this much money and effort on mangling together these things so you can keep popping a constant awkward boner while you play, while you insecurely defend your terrible decission from even the mildest of raised eyebrows.

loving seriously

can these fuckers not just keep their jacking off and their modeling separate like the rest of us

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Moola posted:

loving seriously

can these fuckers not just keep their jacking off and their modeling separate like the rest of us

Talking of which, did you ever get around to painting that muscleman I sent you?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
no every time I see him I just start jacking off

he's not finished yet but I will post pics here when he is

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Atlas Hugged posted:

I feel like these would have been included in an Ian Watson novel and when they showed up, they didn't always open up to let their passengers out.

The passengers would also have to exit through the rear sphincter-door.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

Schadenboner posted:

Wraith-somethings-or-other? Knights?

Worse - those are based on Forge World Revenant Titans.

They currently go for £220 each...

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I don't get it, why do they always buy these insane expensive models just to coat them in greenstuff and a few bits? Wouldn't it be easier to just start with a literal Barbie and add bits?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Len posted:

I don't get it, why do they always buy these insane expensive models just to coat them in greenstuff and a few bits? Wouldn't it be easier to just start with a literal Barbie and add bits?

If it doesn't use official GeeDubs parts then they can't put it on the table, non-Citadel and Forgeworld bitz and minis are a thoughtcrime

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

NTRabbit posted:

If it doesn't use official GeeDubs parts then they can't put it on the table, non-Citadel and Forgeworld bitz and minis are a thoughtcrime

How many bits does it take to counter balance the Barbie? If I'm paying $50 for the gun she's holding that should count right? In a sane and just world it would at least.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

KingFisher posted:

What's it look like from behind?

Goatse-Pattern Assault Ramp

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Len posted:

How many bits does it take to counter balance the Barbie? If I'm paying $50 for the gun she's holding that should count right? In a sane and just world it would at least.

Last official rules I recall was 51% official GW bits. By weight or volume, I forget, but weight would be funny if you were starting with a Warmachine metal 'Jack.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Chill la Chill posted:

Last official rules I recall was 51% official GW bits. By weight or volume, I forget, but weight would be funny if you were starting with a Warmachine metal 'Jack.

It's 75% now. Generally headswaps, extra armour kits and shoulders/iconography are kosher (unless you're playing at Warham world, since they like to take photos of games going on there).

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
brb gonna make a 0% GW mini parts Necromunda gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Moola posted:

brb gonna make a 0% GW mini parts Necromunda gang

Escher variant: