Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Man STR is really overpowered in this game :shrug:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
There's still a chance Patrick will start growing millions of faces and twist himself into a hideous misshapen blob of stolen thoughts and personalities, but probably not.

"All anyone suffering from repressed childhood trauma needs is a punch to the face from a strong, unstoppable authority figure" ~Strong Female Protagonist

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
What bullshit.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
For patrick to be hurt or worse in anyway would have to make Alison wrong. Can't have that.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

What bullshit.
This is a legitimate mary sue moment if this all plays out to be the right idea.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

This is the worst possible way for It to conclude and Allison has lost nothing. He's even got a loving door because the only remaining piece of his entire mental structure is the one she wanted.

I hate this and I hate that the only surprising part is that drat door.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
I don't get what the door is supposed to represent.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Typical Pubbie posted:

I don't get what the door is supposed to represent.

He's made a bunker to hide his true, non crazy part (which is symbolized by it looking like a normal version of him) and has been waiting for a fair knight to enter his mind and slay the many-headed dragon that has occupied his mental landscape.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

I think the door is the memory vault Allison wanted to get into, with information on the conspiracy.
Because strength succeeds where compassion fails, apparently.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Joe Slowboat posted:

This is the worst possible way for It to conclude and Allison has lost nothing. He's even got a loving door because the only remaining piece of his entire mental structure is the one she wanted.

I hate this and I hate that the only surprising part is that drat door.

Flesh Forge posted:

Just wait, the "REAL Patrick" is behind the forbidden door shown earlier and he's going to thank her for freeing him

e: The surprising part to me is it's still closed so maybe there's something else coming :shrug:

or maybe it's just hurr durr easier to draw

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

sweeperbravo posted:

What bullshit.

Look, he’s lost the highly defined cheekbones that denote bad person status! :v:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Gradually softening into Clevin :yayclod:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The bunker has all the info he has on the conspiracy. It's glowing like a prize for fixing her friend's head.
e: what joe said.

Mr. Squishy fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Mar 23, 2018

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It's going to be empty because there is no conspiracy something something banality of evil something something

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Joe Slowboat posted:

I think the door is the memory vault Allison wanted to get into, with information on the conspiracy.
Because strength succeeds where compassion fails, apparently.

Which begs the question what did the fake professor steal then? Did Patrick create a partition in his brain that acts as a dummy vault for people to raid?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Booooooo

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

It's all a ploy and when she opens the door it's just a crossbow attached to the door with a string that shoots her dead.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Stop suggesting good comic twists you are teasing us to thinking it is a long con.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

per the occasionally literal jungian mishmash, the crossbow bolt represents penis envy

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
This is the laziest poo poo

YOU PUNCHED HOLES IN HIS BRAIN, Patrick should not be all peachy and standing there smiling

The stuff she destroyed made up the Patrick she knew, this New Patrick should be a completely different person

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
A healthy mental landscape is a dense, dark jungle flowing with rivers of lava.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Baller Ina posted:

YOU PUNCHED HOLES IN HIS BRAIN, Patrick should not be all peachy and standing there smiling

The stuff she destroyed made up the Patrick she knew, this New Patrick should be a completely different person

she also like, shattered his memories apart from this separate set of memories that she needs.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

The comments are full of disappointed readers with the occasional white knight going 'YOU CAN'T JUDGE IT IF IT'S NOT FINISHED YET'

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It's really "don't you see, the real Patrick was inside you all along :glomp:" twee bullshit

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
That loving outfit-my god, the t-shirt!

Ugh.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
The real Patrick is a mass murdering bad dresser. Thanks Allison for history's greatest monster

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

Gradually softening into Clevin :yayclod:

Foreverial softened up Patrick, permanently clevinized and loving it

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Some one in the comment section mentioned that this page launched the same day that this did

http://disq.us/url?url=http%3A%2F%2...Mc&cuid=3020459

Which is pretty loving great timing

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

quote:

You really live in a universe where no one is decent? Where no one can be a friend.

Wow. My pity actually eclipses my loathing.

Why... did someone reply this to me saying I think the writing is sloppy and that if you only take the pages up until now rather than what you think should happen, Allison still made a bad decision given the information she had? Where did I say nobody was decent or could be friends? Why do people loathe me???

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Am I the only one who sees :420: everywhere and it looks like Alison and Diet Patrick are about to get loving blasted?

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

PetraCore posted:

Why... did someone reply this to me saying I think the writing is sloppy and that if you only take the pages up until now rather than what you think should happen, Allison still made a bad decision given the information she had? Where did I say nobody was decent or could be friends? Why do people loathe me???

Forget it, Petracore, it's Clevintown.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Baller Ina posted:

It's the Patrick she has created

It is hers

Soon Clevin will be removed and Perf Pat will be by her side as she always knew he would

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
So this is at least better than the star wars prequels. Allison does make a valid well meaning Lord of Darkness that allows Patrick to fall to the evil side.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Joe Slowboat posted:

Forget it, Petracore, it's Clevintown.
The guy who said it keeps upvoting his own posts to boost them and is also arguing that they have to police the comment section to save it from badly behaving white male gamergaters.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

PetraCore posted:

The guy who said it keeps upvoting his own posts to boost them and is also arguing that they have to police the comment section to save it from badly behaving white male gamergaters.

He gave into the soft; don't worry, we are all pasta down here. Come join us.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Is the pasta buttered or does it have actual sauce?

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
That depends which way you interpret Clevin. Some say that he has a buttered noodle disposition and focuses on being the soft. Others say that he takes the path of watery Ragu that is basically like eating nothing other than bland items that can be known as food if you stretch it to the loosest possible sense.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Axe-man posted:

That depends which way you interpret Clevin. Some say that he has a buttered noodle disposition and focuses on being the soft. Others say that he takes the path of watery Ragu that is basically like eating nothing other than bland items that can be known as food if you stretch it to the loosest possible sense.
I will face Clevin and walk backwards into Something Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Clevin.

• Locked thread