Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Post your favorite Bengals plays. Here’s mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CV13wF5iq0

https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/newman-fumble-return-td

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Here is my favorite Baltimore Raven's play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_3DSpOH4

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Dubious posted:

hines ward is garbage and im glad he died in batman world

The Vikings never win anything because everything their fans think they know is always wrong 100% of the time. The Bengals of the NFC, if you will

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Vikings never win anything because everything their fans think they know is always wrong 100% of the time. The Bengals of the NFC, if you will

they never win because they always suck OP

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Please don't talk badly about my friend Stefon Diggs

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Please don't talk badly about my friend Stefon Diggs

Diggs and Thielen are cool, but we've all seen this movie before, but better with Carter and Moss.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the steelers are going to reload better after ben than the patriots will after tom, and be the first team to win X number of super bowls for all of the following record numbers

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cavauro posted:

the steelers are going to reload better after ben than the patriots will after tom, and be the first team to win X number of super bowls for all of the following record numbers

Agreed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CHris henry is the first afc north (EST 2002) player in hell and he's going to welcome his bros by kissing them with a much smaller alien head coming out of his mouth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Time posted:

Agreed

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

BrownThunder posted:

Play you can also defend yourself in the SAS Discord \ AFC North Screamhouse: https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

I appreciate the link but that seems like a lot of work

lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Can anything be more Cincinnati then having to basketball teams as a 1 seed at a 2 seed both lose double-digit leads in the second round of the NCAA tournament?

By the end of the 21st century Cincinnati is going to be the same as Cleveland from the 20th century.

Can someone remind me who won that game?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Eifert Posting posted:

Who knows

Nobody actually watches the bengals because they have been trash longer than I’ve been alive

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Sanders

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Haha I remember a bunch of Steeler fans in this forum pissing their pants and calling me a Dumb Idiot Bengals Fan when I said the Jags were going to win in Pittsburgh

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Haha I remember a bunch of Steeler fans in this forum pissing their pants and calling me a Dumb Idiot Bengals Fan when I said the Jags were going to win in Pittsburgh

I'm over 2017 and you can't hurt me now.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

Your star QB butterfingers a football 180 degrees and into the refs sack and you are sitting here like "SCOREBOARD"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Time posted:

Who knows

Nobody actually watches the bengals because they have been trash longer than I’ve been alive

I've been wondering: why is this the case? They had a twelve-win season in 2015. It seems like the team hasn't changed that drastically since then, a lot of the main pieces on offense are still there. So where exactly did it all go bad? Or was it always bad and will continue to be bad and that was just an anomaly

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Play posted:

I've been wondering: why is this the case? They had a twelve-win season in 2015. It seems like the team hasn't changed that drastically since then, a lot of the main pieces on offense are still there. So where exactly did it all go bad? Or was it always bad and will continue to be bad and that was just an anomaly

They let the players they should have kept leave (Sanu, Marvin Jones, Zeitler, Whitworth), and paid the poo poo out of players they should have shown the door (Dre Kirkpatrick, Pacman, Burfict)

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Joe flacco

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

They let the players they should have kept leave (Sanu, Marvin Jones, Zeitler, Whitworth), and paid the poo poo out of players they should have shown the door (Dre Kirkpatrick, Pacman, Burfict)

in addition 2015 was the only year that tyler eifert has survived for an entire season and we just gave him another year too lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Your star QB butterfingers a football 180 degrees and into the refs sack and you are sitting here like "SCOREBOARD"

Yes.

Because they won.

If that's the first game Dalton was a rookie second round pick on a team expected to go, like, 2-14.

If it's the second one he had the best second half of his career.

Edit: from the jerseys on the Seahawks it's the first one. Highlight of that game was the Bengals deliberately stalling late in the half to stop the Hawks from kicking a field goal.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Mar 23, 2018

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Eifert Posting posted:

Yes.

Because they won.

If that's the first game Dalton was a rookie second round pick on a team expected to go, like, 2-14.

Edit: from the jerseys on the Seahawks it's the first one. Highlight of that game was the Bengals deliberately stalling late in the half to stop the Hawks from kicking a field goal.

drat, I’m glad all of this happened before you had a huge meltdown and promised to stop watching football forever

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

in this gif the forward pass is a metaphor for a playoff win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you keep putting up that gif but who went to the playoffs that year and lost to the texans in a blowout and gave the texans both of their only playoff wins they have you stupid piece of poo poo

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 23, 2018

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cavauro posted:

you keep putting up that gif but who went to the playoffs that year and lost to the texans in a blowout and gave the texans both of their only playoff wins they have you stupid piece of poo poo

Can’t argue with this

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Cavauro posted:

its true all the bengals do is build legacies

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Eifert Posting posted:

Yes.

Because they won.

im glad the bengals lost

Play
Apr 25, 2006

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I had totally forgotten about Sanu. But wow him, Marvin Jones, AJ Green, Tyler Eifert. That is an obscenely excellent group of pass catchers right there.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Play posted:

I had totally forgotten about Sanu. But wow him, Marvin Jones, AJ Green, Tyler Eifert. That is an obscenely excellent group of pass catchers right there.

Bengals probably win the AFC in 2015 if Andy doesn't hurt his hand imo. They were really good.

Just like they probably go to the SB in 2005 if Carson doesn't hurt his knee

:)

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Time posted:

drat, I’m glad all of this happened before you had a huge meltdown and promised to stop watching football forever

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

IM GLAD THE BENGALS LOST

Oberst
May 24, 2010

The afcn has officially declared independence from the nfl and their putting skirts on players rule changes. The feminization of football will not stand in this great division

Welcome to the reign of commissioner hacksaw

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Steelers LT donates all of his merch money to all of the AFCN teams' charities

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/04/alejandro-villanueva-donates-royalty-checks-to-afc-north-charities/

Oberst
May 24, 2010

rename this the lamar Jackson own zone

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Get hosed. If I can keep myself from liking Troy Polamalu and Antonio Brown some consistently good Tackle that happens to be a fine human being isn't going to break my hate streak.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Oberst posted:

You mean Mayfield's Bakers?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Oberst posted:

schmug
May 20, 2007

Oberst posted: