Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So I take it from today's Observer Live that Dave has more than one Bryan in his phone contacts list.

MassRafTer posted:

Great stuff on Mark Henry this morning.

"He hit totals that were crazy for somebody not on steroids.... he hit totals that were crazy for sombody ON steroids!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bryan, Chico
Bryan, Daniel(son)

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Jerusalem posted:

So I take it from today's Observer Live that Dave has more than one Bryan in his phone contacts list.

"He hit totals that were crazy for somebody not on steroids.... he hit totals that were crazy for sombody ON steroids!"

When Bryan retired I think Dave had talked about putting him in touch with various doctors.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Russo got booted off PodcastOne for inciting death threats against Ryan Satin’s girlfriend.

Yeah.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
why does anybody listen to vince russo or give him any air time, anywhere, in any medium.

anyway, this feels too on-the-nose

https://twitter.com/UGeneDinsmore/status/976211521381511168

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Wait, what?
Are we POSITIVE Dinsmore was playing a character in WWE?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The alpha/beta animal thing is discredited.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

The alpha/beta animal thing is discredited.

Isn't it based on wolves that were studied incorrectly or something?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes, wolves don’t have alphas.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nick Dinsmore isn't a wolf, though. I think.

What is Nick DInsmore's fursona?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
looking forward to this https://twitter.com/Christian4Peeps/status/976622061710913536

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

oh hell yeah, the last one they did with HBK and Foley talking about Mind Games was awesome

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Turns out it is God's fault that Bryan and Vinny were tortured with Impact

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/976604368278573056

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Well I can't argue against the fact TNA exists is a sign that *a* god exists. A vengeful god, but a god all the same

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave always goes full heel when talking about YTR and I get mad every time

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
YTR vs Shave at the Dome when

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/EdgeRatedR/status/976621893263478784

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

Dave always goes full heel when talking about YTR and I get mad every time

He was actually really complimentary of the SANADA/YTR match in the Observer.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I said talking not writing :v:

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Bryan correctly using the word "countenance" on the B&V review of 205 Live was a treat for me for some reason.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Some number of people enter, that many minus one leave in defeat: It's the Sidewalk Slam for Elimination Chamber!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/977356941939879937

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I'm glad to see they have several people there to translate from Dave to English.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They better be recording them live commentating an episode of Scooby Doo :colbert:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

TTBF posted:

I'm glad to see they have several people there to translate from Dave to English.

Hahaha holy poo poo.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Can't wait for Dave to compare Okada to another wrestler and then Gedo interrupts to explain that there is no comparison.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Can't wait for Dave to compare Okada to another wrestler and then Gedo interrupts to explain that there is no comparison.

TAKA hammering on the window outside, barely heard through the soundproof glass demanding they JUST! TAP! OUT!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'll be disappointed if Okada doesn't go to In-N-Out again

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Can one of our resident Japanese speakers give some insight on how baffled Okada's translator is by Dave's questions on this morning's WOR?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Okada calling out the Rock as the US wrestler he'd like to face was great

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WK13 main event confirmed. (Vince would literally poo poo himself if this happened.)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I laughed so much when Dave asked if there was somebody more likely, and Okada doubled down that no, he wants THE ROCK :lol:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Okada knows Dave has the connections to make it happen.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I loving died at Dave asking "what do you think looking back on the year you had in 2017?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ryan (from Cumberland, Maryland) brings up an interesting point: how come Kevin Owens isn't doing perfectplexes on the Big Show? :tinfoil:

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Curt Hennig's PerfectPlex on Big Show was a work of art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzbj9ps_zk

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

what was the deal with Bix being a big bitchbaby yesterday and threatening to call a lawyer of Bryan didn't answer his DM on Twitter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

what was the deal with Bix being a big bitchbaby yesterday and threatening to call a lawyer of Bryan didn't answer his DM on Twitter.

Bix be Bixin.

I missed most of SSE yesterday because lol brain but watching Bix be all like "its not the greatest tag match ever" and "Dave's a paid NJPW shill" are the kinda takes that make you turn off twitter.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

catching up with some B&V and J-Ru please rename me Bork Winkel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Latest Bryan and Vinny show as they recount Tony Schiavone having given the last of his fucks is pretty amazing.